Fan Fiction ❯ Mistakens are meant to be made ❯ Prolouge ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Kim Phillips wasn't your average 15 year old girl.She didn't like much rap,couldn't "dirty dance" very well,though she thought she was good enough,thank-you-very-much.She didn't wear Hollister,didn't go for the Popular boys,But Mostly,Didn't give a shit about what other people thought of her.She liked to Party,Drinking and Doing Drugs were the best and she had gotten into loads of trouble for that alone.In Her Opinion Love didn't exist,it was just immense lust that would be sated over time.

She had medium length Straight Black Hair,and what she called "Mood" eyes,which meant her eyes ranged in color from light blue to a pitch black,depending on her mood.

Kim was what most would call Gothic or Punk,Dressing in mostly Black,listenng to Rock,Ranging from Emo to Industrial to Death Metal.She also normally went for the "freaky" guys,guys normal people would be afraid of,but from the beginning of her freshman year at high school,she had had a secret crush on a guy,a redneck of all things,named Santino Zayas.,she tried to deny it at first,but around the middle of the year,she couldn't deny it any longer,though she kept this crush her little secret out of fear of rejection.

Now,Every Friday,Her Sister Amber,who was 23,would have a little"party"(more like a get-together) That would normally include Amber,A Gay guy Named Wil,Ambers best friend Eryn,and,the object of Kims' lust,Santino. This week would be Kims' first time going to this "party",so she had no clue that santino was going. This is the story of the events of,and following,the Party.
Converting /tmp/phpaxUuQj to /dev/stdout