Fan Fiction ❯ Motionless Love ❯ Miss Invisable ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
~Miss Invisable~
~Chapter One~
~Hentai~


For my life is somewhat dim......I know that it will change soon.............
That's what Yume Yoshihama thought and she was right.........


"Look at all these pretty girls....they get all the attention...but after tonight's talent show...I'll be seen for once"
"YUME!!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT YUME!!!!!!!!!"
"Markoh what would he want????!!!??"
"Yume *blush* I wish you luck tonight at the talent show.....um....bye"
" I highly doubt that was all he wanted *shrugs*"
AFTER THE TALENT SHOW
"*sigh*" Yume walked in her front door and therw her keys on the table by the window. She walked upstairs, walked into the bathroom, striped herself and got in the shower. As she was washing her hair she heard her front door open. "Huh *shrugs*". Yume got out of the shower dried herself and wrapped the towel around her. She walked out into the hall when she heard. "Hey Yume." She turned her head to see Markoh with a half empty bottle of sake in his hand. Yume's face turned as red as a traffic light. She continued to walk to her bedroom, when Markoh grabbed her hand. "Your drunk!"
"I am not I'd know if I was Yume". Yume yanked her hand free and walked into her bedroom. She shut the door and and toke off her towel. She was getting clothes outta her dresser when her door burst open. "HEY!!!! GET OUT!!!!" "NO!!!! Why'd you hide this from everyone Yume....your body is wondreful." "GET OUT MARKOH". Yume quickly put a long night shirt on, stood up and pointed to the door. Markoh looked at the door, then he shut and locked it and hid the key. Markoh pushed Yume on the bed and held her wrists down. Markoh leaned in and kissed her. His tounge in her mouth exploring everything. She felt like she was burning, her eyes wide open in surprise of what he was doing. Sweating hard, Yume wrapped her arms around his back, tugging at his shirt. Markoh took his hands away from hers and grabbed her rear. This made her jerk up, so her leg wrapped around his back. Markoh ran his hands through her silky black hair and pushed her head up closer to his. Yume closed her eyes. Their kiss was long, the breathed through there noses heavily. When Yume finally opened her eyes Markoh was staring at her with his lovly emerald eyes. He was smiling, then he put his head to her ear and whispered "I love you and always have." "Your beautiful". He left kisses down her neck and came back up to her ear and whiapered "Do you love me my darling" "Yes....Yes I do....I love you."