Fan Fiction ❯ Muji & Hana's Last Dance ❯ The Innocent Egg ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
She jumped on him while he was on the couch and started kissing him deeply. He felt her breasts press against him as they continued to kiss. He wanted to get her out of those clothes so badly. But he was still enjoying the moment. They continued kissing until she parted her lips from his and started to slink downwards. He felt her hands slide down his body, feeling very anxious. He could tell she wanted him as bad as he wanted her.

Wait... she wants him...? He wants her...?

"Muji Tamago, wake up!!!"

"Wha... huh...?"
(Ugh... it happened again...)

He's Mujitsu Tamago, or Muji for short. Muji's your typical average boy in high school. He has Bs all across his report card. He's well known as the "innocent egg" because he's very oblivious to the romantic side of life. He's the ideal virgin, in other words. Today's the day of his high school's prom, and he (actually) managed to get a date for tonight.
His date is one of his closest friends, a girl by the name of Hananosei Kishouhachi (Hana for short). Hana, although not the most attractive girl in the school, is given the name 'rare spirit of flowers' because of her friendly and beautiful personality. She's liked by all because of this rare quality in girls that makes her stand out brightly.
Muji and Hana have been friends since freshman year. When their friends found out, they kept on hinting that they should get together and make a serious relationship. Muji, being oblivious, has no clue as to what his friends are saying when they say he should "hook up" with Hana. On the other hand, Hana has had increasing feelings for Muji; feelings she didn't realize she had until junior year.

"Maybe you'd like to help us by answering this question?"

He tried to reply with an answer, "Uh..."
But his daydreaming kept distracting him.

The teacher was disgusted, obviously. "Maybe if you paid attention in class you'd know the answer."

Muji hasn't been focusing very well in school ever since Hana asked him out to prom two weeks ago. He's been having very... "strange" dreams involving him and her. In fact, Hana has been acting rather different this past week. She's been unusually close to him during lunch, stroking his hair, even offering to share food and drinks with him.

The bell eventually rang and the class left for lunch. Muji headed out to his usual lunch table where he and Hana usually hang out. Hana wasn't there before him, so odds were she had to go buy some lunch from the cafeteria. He decided to settle in and get comfortable as be unpacked his lunch from his backpack.

"Hey, Muji!" Hana walks up to their table.
"Hi, Hana."
"Ready for tonight? I'm excited."
"I guess... I'm a bit scared though."
"Don't worry. After all..."
Hana sits down and looks at Muji intently.
"...Tonight, it's just gonna be you and me."
Muji, having no clue, says puzzled, "What do you mean?"
"You'll see." Hana winks at Muji and offers a bit of her lunch, "You want some?"
"I'm fine, I have my own lunch."
"I can't wait for prom!"
"Isn't prom just a dance?"
"The last dance of the year! It's supposed to be so romantic..."
"Uh huh..."
Hana seems a bit disappointed from Muji's not understanding.
"Something up, Hana?"
"No, nothing."

They then shared everyday conversations as friends would share. What's been going on, the latest gossip, how annoying teachers get, all that good stuff. As lunch comes to an end, Hana gets up to dump her tray. She only returns to give a quick kiss on Muji's cheek...

"You... kissed me!"
"I know." Hana winks at him and walks off to her next class.

Muji, on the other hand, is still sitting at the table, pondering what the hell that was all about.

Hana and Muji share the same class last period. He had a hard time focusing, like always. Now that Hana's beside him, it's not going to get any easier.

He was dreaming they just came back from prom. They were in front of her house, at the doorstep.
"I think it's only proper to end the night..."
He listened intently to what she was about to say.
"...with a kiss."
Muji stood there, slightly in shock...
"I'll let you do the honor."
...but he had this strange feeling. "You sure?"
"Mmmhmm."

"Muji?"
"...Yeah?"
"You're sleeping again."

Yep. They caught him again. As he slowly sat up, the class was laughing because he was mumbling in his sleep.
"Hey, Muji, starting to be a man, hmm?"
"...What?"
Hana giggled. "You were mumbling about kissing someone."
"...Huh?"
The crowd's commotion just died from his ignorance.
"...never mind."

The bell rang and class was dismissed.
"Muji! Are you ready for the big night?"
"Huh? Oh, yeah, I guess."
"Oh, come on! It'll be fun! Let's see a great smile! For me?"
Muji forces a smile for a second, "Well, I guess I'll see you tonight."
"Hai! See you then!"
Hana runs off excitedly, leaving a very confused Muji behind. This wasn't like her...

It's only a matter of time until the innocent egg hatches.