Fan Fiction ❯ My Brothers Love ❯ My Brothers Love ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
It goes against everything I've ever learnt, everything I've ever been told about life. It goes against my religion and my father.

I think that's what hurts the most, even as I seal my lips over my sweet younger brothers, I can't help but wonder, how would he react, If we went to him, if we just went up to him one day and told him everything.

He'd probably have a stroke.

I can't believe in God anymore, how can I believe in him when he says that the touch of my brother's hand on my cock, the feel of him coming hard down my throat with a scream, the kisses that we share in passionate nights away from what we are supposed to be, are wrong.

But he does, and I- I refuse to believe it, refuse to believe in any man woman or *God* that says that doing something that feels so good to someone whom you love so much can be wrong.

He may be right, I just don't know anymore. For all I can tell, the words of the world are true, for all I know we are twisted and disgusting, with our tender kisses, and teasing touches that escalate far above the normal ranks of brotherly love.

I don't often feel safe anymore, not since our first night.

If people find out what will they think, what will they say.

I've come home crying many a night, but *he* holds close, *he* makes me feel safe, *he* wraps me in warm arms and allows me to sob into his chest until all the tears are gone and I can't cry anymore, and then...

Oh God, and then- the way he replaces those black thoughts, with light of the most shimmering, escalating pleasure, and a solace I can only find buried when I'm deep inside him.

Buried inside my younger brother-

-my lover-

-my Todd.