Fan Fiction ❯ My Heavenly Hell ❯ Prologue/Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My Heavenly Hell

Prologue

I thought I was just dreaming one night…

I was walking down a road, wishing for a way to change the direction my life had gone in. I wondered how my life had fallen into such dark times, and I prayed to any living or non-living being to have my life be changed.

A man came out of the darkness, his eyes glowing with greed and a hollow heart. I knew I had made my mistake when I looked at him and forever regretted that downfall…

I awoke, feeling groggy and tired, not feeling that I should get up and get on with my drab schedule. I got up on my elbows trying to focus my eyes, but it was a lost cause. I turned onto my right arm and reached for my glasses on the end table. Putting them on I realized this wasn't home, my bed, or "my cup of tea" as the saying goes. In the dim light I could see a figure in dark clothing and evil in his eyes. As he walked toward the bed, I saw his bald head bob up and down with his steps. His suit was black and rustled like silk and taffeta. The thing I most remember him by was his eyes. As he came toward me, I thought them to be of Satan himself but then the closer he got the sweeter and gentler they became.

"My dear guest," his snake-like voice came, making me cringe at him. I wanted to shut my eyes, but they were frozen on this incredibly handsome demon from the recesses of hell. I moved back against where the wall of my room would have been, but finding the floor instead.

"Ouch," I cursed feeling blood on my hands, and arms. I looked down to see my arms bathed in the red liquid of my body. I looked up to the man looking at the mess and smiling at me tenderly. He picked me up and placed me upon the bed again. I watched as he slowly started bandaging my wounded arms. His touch was almost a healing one and there was no pain. I gave him a curious look and he seemed to notice.

"My angel," his voice echoed in the hollow of this room, "you are here to be healed of woe." I looked at him puzzled and full of confusion. He smiled at my arms as he bandaged them. I had to wonder how we knew each other. I did not remember ever seeing anyone who resembled him except in a nightmare. I saw a forest, fog, and a barren wasteland. I had never been alone though. A man was there, a man with glowing eyes.

"Fairest one?" brought my attentions back to this very sweet man. My arms were now bandaged and he was now looking at me with concern showing in his eyes. I smiled at this as he stroked my face with a smooth hand. He seemed to smile back. "Dearest, I have come to rescue you from this life of torment and fear that you have fallen into." I looked at him. The kind words I had always hoped for had finally been said. This man I had presumptuously thought was a demon was truly a knight in shining armor. My heaven was about to begin, or so I thought…

Chapter 1

Tira called out to the night sky with a desperate sigh. She called out for her life to end and be redeemed. Redemption would not come to her though. She was an animal now. A demon of the night. A seeker for blood. Hunger was overtaking her human judgement. She needed to feed on flesh and create another follower of darkness. Her prey came near. A young man of some strength and fair looks passed her way. The trap was about to be set.

"My lord," Tira screamed as he faked a fall. The man ran to her side, helping her to her feet. Inwardly, she smiled sadly, for this man would have to follow her soon.

"Are you alright my lady?" The courteous man asked concerned for the strange woman.

"I am fine," Tira replied, "I just thought I saw something in the shadows." The young man smiled and gently pulled her into his arms. Now was the time to feed. Tilting his neck to the side, Tira plunged her teeth into her rescuer's neck giving in to her powerful hunger for this creature's blood. For a second he struggled, but only a second and soon he was lifeless against her. Finally she let him go, a tear falling over her cheek. She slowly stalked off, pain wringing at her heart. Soon Phantond would arrive and take his queen home. She walked to her place, her hunger satisfied but her heart in more pain than it had ever been before. The carriage flew overhead, hovering in one spot to take her home. With a light jump, Tira landed on the step of the coach waiting for the door to open. As it did, a hand reached out to her and she accepted it gracefully. Pulling her into the dark moving room, a man held her close, smelling her latest kill.

"You are becoming a master of the hunt, dear angel," his voice husky and seductive. His hands roamed over the surface of her dress, making Tira groan at the growing need for him. Her need for him was more powerful than her addiction for blood.

"I only know how to because you taught me, my master," she breathed, her chest heaving with desire for her lover. His mouth slowly found his way to her neck, gently nibbling up to her ear. Tira's hands were also busy, caressing his face and head, hoping she would feel his mouth on hers soon. She didn't have long to wait before his mouth was full on hers. Their tongues swept against one another, caressing and intertwining themselves. Hurried and heavy breaths were heard in the main part of the coach. The couple seemed to be to preoccupied with one another to notice that were almost home. All at once, the coach stopped and the couple also concluded their business.

"Let us go somewhere a bit more comfortable," Phantond breathed into the woman's ear. She smiled as she felt his hand on her bottom guiding her toward the door of the mansion. The house was massive. Its gray exterior used to be formidable to Tira, but now she welcomed its gloominess and held it to it closer than she did the night. It had been her home for so many dreary years. Opening the heavy, wooden door, Tira felt herself flying for a brief moment. She held onto his neck loosely as they ascended the dark stairwell, and her heart pounded a bit harder each time they took a step closer to his room.

"Why do you tremble, my dove of the night? The tall, bald man asked. His silver eyes looked at her concerned. She smiled timidly.

"Why do you think?" She giggled as the man set her on his double king size bed. He sat next to her, his arms held out to enfold her in them. She opened her arms to him and felt herself lost in his embrace. His lips found their way to her mouth from her neck, and his plunged his tongue back into her mouth, continuing the assault he had started making on her earlier. She welcomed it. The pain inside her vanished as his busy hands unclasped her crimson gown and allowed it to fall to her waist. A loud, low moan escaped her lips as his mouth left hers to lightly nip and nuzzle her neck. His hands were making her shriek and sigh as he kneaded and caressed her voluptuous and gorgeous breasts. Her body arched as his mouth claimed one of her hardened nipples and played with it mercilessly. The waves of passion washed over them both as he shifted the both of them to be able to shed the rest of their clothing. Feeling her strength growing from her earlier feed, Tira turned Phantond onto his back, smiling down at him devilishly. He smiled back as a hand rubbed across her smooth body. She shivered in response and whimpered as his long fingers found their target and slid inside her. Up and down they moved and she almost lost her control. Her eyes were shut loosely and her mouth was formed in an "O". Phantond guided her hips up and slowly led himself into her. Both cried out at their passionate connection and Tira screamed as a explosion wracked her body. She slumped over him as she panted for breath. She felt him pumping into her again and rocked her hips in tempo with his. She moaned as his hand smacked her on the backside, and started riding him harder. He started screaming her name over and over, and another climax washed over her body like a tidal wave.

"Let me be on top now, my lovely," Phantond whispered into his beloved's ear. Nodding groggily, Tira moved off of him, groaning at the separation. Soon enough he was back inside her making her scream her ecstasy. He slowed several times wanting them to fall over the edge together. Tira moaned for him to go deeper and harder into her, finding his rhythmic motion easy to match. Finally, they fell into an abyss of contentment as they screamed each other's names over and over. Slowly and careful not to wake his sleeping princess, Phantond pulled out of her body. He also picked her up and carried her to her coffin, so that she would live one more day in darkness, but forever feel the passion that would awaken inside her at night.

"Darkness, is your only friend, now," Metta Forbus reminded his new pupil. "And your only food is blood."

"When shall I find the one who did this to me?" A sharp voice asked, her eyes glowing a deadly lavender. Forbus knew what to say but also knew that day would not be for a while.

"You will know her when you see her," Forbus said slowly and firmly. "But until that night comes, you shall learn to feed off the living and love the dark."

The young woman with pinkish-blue eyes, gave a low growl to her new fate. -I will find you, my demon, I promise on my life that I will.-

The End of Chapter one.

Hope you like. I hope to get some reviews for this. Its my first actual non anime fiction so I hope to hear a lot of constructive criticism. Thanks to those who read.