Fan Fiction ❯ My online chat... Good God... ❯ It needs no title... other than 'stupid shit' ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hey people. Just a few notes: I'm trying to get this crappy computer of mine to upload HTML codes… but it never does the piece of shit. So if the HTML codes come out really screwed up, I'm sorry, please try and ignore my fucking computer's ignorance. Also, this was a real conversation between, me ("me" being Bliss), and my two strange friends, Tony and Terrence. Once you read it, you'll know why it's rated so damn bad… but it's funnier than hell.

Tony: That is a dumb question.

Terrence: You're a dumb question you ugly fuck stick.

Bliss: I'm confused… I didn't ask a question…

Tony: That was Terrence's remark.

Bliss: Than what am I doing in this conversation?

Tony: Ask Terrence, he made the remark.

Bliss: Terrence, what am I doing in this conversation?

Terrence: I have no idea or chat kool-aid.

Tony: What the fuck is that?

Terrence: Duh, it's kool-aid… Tony, you are so retarded… no, kool-aid retarded…

Tony: Dumb butt Terrence doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Bliss: …Kay…

Terrence: I'm talking about kool-aid (Tony and Bliss respond immediately).

Tony: Fuck you.

Bliss: Um… what the hell is that?

Terrence: Tony, no, I don't want your offer, but thanks and that's what dildos are for… and Bliss, it's immediately.

Bliss: Ok… um, Tony? What say you?

Tony: Terrence, about the dildo thing, I could care less about your gay thought of you and Matt (it makes me sick personally), and Bliss, take a grammar class or writing class…

Terrence: Don't you mean thoughts?

Bliss: Kay, I will. Terrence, are you really gay?

Terrence: No, but to Tony, the answer is yes.

Bliss: Um… no, he's straight. He has sex with whores.

Terrence: Don't you mean horses and chickens?

Bliss: No… I mean cheap ass females… he's straight.

Terrence: No, you mean cheap horses.

Tony: You know Terrence, I don't appreciate the horse and chicken talk… and for your information, it's chick, not chickens. Bliss, thanks for the help, but whores? You could have come up with something more respectable. Terrence, you're sick… I am sensing some anger vibes so here are two words for you: Anger Management Classes… bitch.

Terrence: Horses and chickens are his life and always will be in his life… like Sunny and Cher. Don't you think Bliss?

Bliss: Um… you're scaring me Terrence… Sunny and Cher are fucked up…

Tony: You know Terrence, I heard things about you… but I didn't think they were true, but I think…

Bliss: You think what?

Terrence: That Tony his elf his momma's momma baby's momma are…

Bliss: Kay…

Note: After this, Tony refused to chat anymore and left me and Terrence alone… I hate you Tony :)