Fan Fiction ❯ Mystical Legend-Ever lasting Love ❯ Mystical Legend-EverLasting Love ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Mystical Legend- Ever lasting love
by Mimi

A/n-Excuse the grammers. Sorry if it seems a bit confusing. Flames are welcome but do it right. NAME AND EMAIL. If you don't leave your name and email okay then whatever.......*WARNING* POOR GRAMMER SKILLS! R/R!!!

Act 1//

A young girl no more then the age of 15 gazed upon the dark and
cloudy sky. She smiled looking at the shimmering stars that were shining above her and she
wished with all her might that she could escape from this horrible place she
was forced to live.

She let out a big sigh as she closed the window and unwrapped a beautiful
purple hair ribbon that tied her long and shinny black hair with streaks of
purple. She scanned the room as her sparkling violet eyes landed on a
drawing that was hanging on the wall.

The drawing was breath taking and indeed beautiful. Except somehow the
painting showed sadness and pain. She walked toward the painting, running her
finger on the smooth and silky drawing. "Why does my drawing have to be so
sad?" She said, looking at the picture of a young girl sitting in a meadow, weeping.

"Himeko! Get to sleep! You have school tomorrow!" As strong and angry
voice spoke. Walking into the room, her beautiful eyes flashed in anger as she snatched
the painting off the wall and threw it on the ground.
"Drawing will get you to no where!" She yelled, by her tone or voice it
frighten the girl. Tears rolled down from her eyes and hit the ground. "Stop
your crying and go to bed!" The women yelled again. Himeko wiped her tears
away and nodded in sadness. Watching, as the woman left her room. She picked up the
drawing and brought it close to her chest and cried harder.

-----------------
~*The next morning*~

"Wake up! You're late! Why must you be so stupid! You cried all night!
Didn't you?!" She let out a groan as more tears filled her eyes. The women
looked at her and grabbed her by the arm and dragged her out of bed. "You're
late! Now go to school!" She shouted. Himeko nodded and grabbed her stuff
and quickly walked out of the room.

---------------

Himeko sighed, approaching the school. She was pushed to the ground by a
guy who was running out the main entrance. She let out her tears as she fell
only to have the ground break her fall. "Stupid girl!" The guy shouted and walked
away without looking back. Everyone gave her a mean look and ignored her.
A sad looked formed on her face. She got up and picked her stuff that was
scattered on the ground and walked in the school.
--------------

(Key words in Japaniese- Kami means god, San-Ms/Mr. hai-yes, Gomen-Sorry)

~Meanwhile in the classroom~

Himeko started outside the window, gazing upon the sky. While her teacher was lecturing about history. "Okawa-san! This is the fifth time you've spaced out this week! Do you want another phone call home!?" The middle age teacher yelled, "Gomen." Himeko said softly, looking down at the ground.

"What is this!? The drawings will never get you to anywhere!" She yelled, snatching the drawing that was laying on the desk. The women brought the picture up close to Himeko's face and torn the beautiful drawing in half. "This is unacceptable! This is history class! Pay attention next time, Okawa-san!" She yelled again, Himeko nodded silently, "Hai."

"Now where was I?" She questioned the class. "Ah! Yes! We were on page 108...." Tears were forming in Himeko's violet eyes. She stared at the teacher cruelly and blinked as more tears came out. Her classmates looked at her and then shrugged. Class was soon over so everyone got up and made a run for the door. Once again, she was pushed to the ground. But no one cared if she was hurt or not. She sighed and stood up without the any help from the others.

----------------------

She walked out of the school and stepped outside smelling the fresh air. She scanned her eyes around, looking at parents picking up their child. A frown appeared on her face as she remembered how everything changed 4 years ago. That was when she knew, she was all alone. Her parents and her older brother died in a car accident. Her world was flipped upside down. Her friends all turned their backs on her and no one gave her support. She was all alone with no one to care. She locked herself in her room wondering if she will ever wake up from this nightmare. But she never did wake up, she was stuck in this nightmare forever.

Not long after her parent's death, a wealthy family had adopted her but they never treated her as a daughter. All they did was yell at her and never support her. Every night, she would wish upon a shinning star to end her life or fore someone would take her away from this horrible nightmare.

"I wish, I wish so much for this night mare to end." She cried, walking with no company. "I would give up my life if it matters......I don't want to live. Why must Kami torture me?" She asked her self silently. "Was this my destiny? Why does this have to happen to me? Does Kami hate me that much?" The questions felt like the never cleared her mind, wondering if she really deserved this...........

As she continued walking home, she stopped by the a pond and saw her reflection. She stared at it for a while before she felt the wind blowing against her face. She covered her face as she felt the wind trying to blow her hands away from her face, but then stopped. She removed her hands and gasp seeing a picture floating on the water. She kneeled down and picked up the picture. "She's beautiful......" Was all she can say before she felt like the whole world is moving. "What?!" She screamed, she closed her eyes and opened it again. This time, she saw everything falling, the buildings falling with a big crash on the ground, the ground splitting in half, everything was falling but she was unharmed. She covered her mouth in horror. She couldn't scream, cry, she couldn't do anything. "What!?" Was the last word that came out of her mouth before she fainted.

---------------
She opened her eyes, scanning around the area. There was flowers everywhere. So beautiful and colorful. The smell of freshness. Looking around, she couldn't believe this...first she felt like the whole world was shaking and then everything falling and then now here in this beautiful garden of flowers. "What the hell is going on!"

"Hey you! What are you doing here! This is for only for royalty only! You! Get her!" Abut 5 men in some weird sort of weird ancient clothes yelled. "What?! No! Get away!" Himeko yelled and kicked as the guards grabbed her and carried her away. "Let me go!" She cried, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to but I don't even know where I am!" She cried, but the guards didn't say a word. All they did was lock her in this place like a box with a medal door. "Please! Let me out!" She begged, "Please! Please!" They looked at her and shook their heads.

---------continue------------

Um..yeah that's all for now. Well, I hope you like it. R/R PLEASE! Um..yeah you can flame me. But please do it right. If you flame me just to tell me I'm stupid. It's not worth it.
Leave your name and email and yeah that's all. You can im me.....please feel free to do that. Or you can email too. Bye bye! Don't forget R/R! THANKS FOR READING!

Oh yeah, I won't continue without getting reviews.....