Fan Fiction ❯ Of Wraiths and Angels ❯ Where am I? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
What if Raziel, when going through the Time Streaming Device, he ended up in another dimension? Well I am here to answer that question! This is an alternate SR2.

Disclaimer: I do not own Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver or any of their characters. If I did then this would be a whole lot dirtier than it is going to be XP. Anyway, all I own are the OOCs. And I do not really own them either since I am using people I know out of real life…..ok the point is I don’t own the LOK people!



Raziel

I had no idea where I was. I had leapt into the portal after Kain, but ended up here. On this cold street. It was dark and damp. The air smelled of a fresh rain. The street had large metal creatures with glowing eyes running up and down it, roaring as they went by, sometimes even screeching. I walked to the side with a crowed of people. I kept bumping into them; they did not seem to notice what I looked like. I bumped right into one, blocking their path, they had no choice but to notice me then I suppose. I dragged that one into an ally, and killed him, taking his body to use as my own. I took on his form as I walked through the streets once more. Then, something hit me. Literally. I pulled a piece of paper from my face and read it. It read, “Wild FREE concert tonight! Heavy metal angel sings all hits from all 20 CDs! Signing will be held after and free items such as T-Shirts, CDs, and others! Only tonight! Once in a lifetime opportunity!”

The paper looked fairly new. I looked up and saw lights dancing on the dark clouds ahead of me. People yelling and screaming coming from the spot. Then, weird music. The sounds of drums being beaten and something else I was not sure of. The voice of an angel suddenly filled the air. Curiosity got the better of me and I went to investigate.

As I entered where the lights were coming from, there were people everywhere dressed as…I can barely describe it. However, not all of them were human. Some were vampire, others I still do not know. The singing had stopped by the time I was there and a male voice was now speaking while the audience cheered. I made my way to the front at a platform. There was a man holding what looked like a deformed guitar with a black string coming out of it. To the side of him, to more men stood with identical devices. Behind them was yet another man by many small drums with golden saucers on top of each other and was holding two sticks. It appeared the angelic voice was just a hallucination. As I turned my back to leave everything got quiet and I heard the voice again. I turned around once more to face the platform and saw a woman dressed in white being lowered from a bar above the platform. She appeared to be trapped in a cage. I could not help but watch her dance and ‘struggle’ to get free. It was hypnotic.

The song ended with the cage falling apart and her falling over like a lifeless corpse. Her eyes were open as she laid there. Staring into the audience. Everyone screamed and cheered as she got up and took something into her hand. It looked like a black horn of an ox, and she was speaking into the larger end.
“Remember to pick up your free T-Shirt, CDs, posters, and get everything autographed by me and the band! Ok not ‘everything’. Just shirts, CDs, posters, and the other stuff we’ll be giving out!” she yelled as the crowed cheered. The lights on the platform went out, then back on and the people were gone. I was more than interested in meeting the female singer. Something about her seemed…inhuman. Like an angel.