Fan Fiction ❯ Once Bitten, Forever Changed ❯ Once Bitten, Forever Changed ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer/Author's Note: I actually wrote this a few years ago, and it was originally called `Interview With A Werewolf' but I changed it. This actually happened in my mind - whether it was in the right state or wrong I have yet to figure out. It happened a little differently, but I like it better this way. PLEASE REVIEW! I REALLY NEED REVIEWS!!! I HAVE A FEW OTHER STORIES, TOO, SO PLEASE CHECK THOSE OUT AS WELL!!

Once Bitten, Forever Changed

By: Ryu_Hitori_Lenore_Evans

It all started when we were younger. We would spend nights outside, inside tents. We would joke about someone breaking in, or taking the television set that was on the porch with us. But the one thing we never thought would happen was being bitten by a werewolf.

That night, we were sleeping inside, on the couch and loveseat in the living room. I kept on looking out the window, swearing to myself that I saw something. I tried to tell Sabrina and Randi - two of my friends - but they said it was probably just the dogs - which were barking like there would be no tomorrow. I tried to tell myself they were correct, but something didn't feel as it should have.

My friends were in the back of the house; I was at the front in the living room, facing the kitchen. That's when it happened…

The werewolf leapt through the kitchen window positioned above the sink and ran down the hall towards the back of the house. By the time I realized what had happened, it was already too late.

I ran to the bathroom - where Sabrina and Randi were - only to find the last moments of the bloody massacre. The werewolf had already torn out Randi's throat, and she was convulsing, spouting blood with every twitch. Dark crimson was flooding down her front; her gray eyes were rolled up into her skull. Then came Sabrina.

The humongous blood-lusting wolf-creature turned to Sabrina, who was already pale from shocked terror. It leapt for her throat, sinking its sharp fangs into her flesh. She tried to scream but it came out as a whimpered cry. She dug her nail's into it's bristled back and pounded it with her fists.

It removed its jaw from her neck and began its deadly laceration on her chest with its large claws. Sabrina stood there, her eyes glazing over, until she finally faltered, falling to the blood-covered linoleum floor. Then the monster turned its yellow eyes upon me.

It grabbed my arm in its massive jaw, sinking its canines into my bone. The last thing I remember was a massive claw-like hand sweeping towards my head - then total darkness.

I don't know what happened after that, but I was the only survivor. Whatever happened that night - whether it was good or evil - changed my life forever.