Fan Fiction ❯ One and Only ❯ Coping With Boredom ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One and Only

By. Yuri Ryu

&

Cornel child

Chapter one- Coping With Boredom

Rated NC-17

Warnings for this chapter are as fallow:

Yaoi, Slavery, bondage, and Language

These characters belong to us they are ours entirely, SO DON'T USE THEM WITHOUT ASKING!

Now that we have that clear, Enjoy our fic…

Italics means thought

Sigh…this is boring… The man tips the wine glass he is holding to the side almost spilling the sweet red liquid into the rabbit fur rug. He sighs again as his friend walks in smiling and sits down in the chair across from him watching him idly. "So what should we do Drakian? It's damn boring here."

"Well…" Gives a sly grin. "We could go bar hopping, parting, or drinking…" Drakian runs a hand through his thigh length black hair "Either way I'm as bored as you." "We can do drinking at home…" "Hmm… I guess you're right about that one…" The man gets a grin that would worry others. "We could find some one to score some bed time with." He winks. Drakian gives his friend a cheesy grin. "Sure could… I like your Idea better, Ambrose." "Of course you do…you're almost as sick as I am!" they both laugh for a few minutes. "But whose going to go get the boy?" Ambrose smiles. "Why you are… I got one last time so it's your turn."* "Fine, fine, what do you feel like tonight?" "Maybe someone young and pretty… and for keeps…" Drakian's eyes widen. "What you have got to be kidding me! You want a Sex slave!" "He'll be yours…" Tosses him a small bag of gold. "A kind of belated birthday gift." Ambrose smiles. Drakian sighs dramatically "what a waste of gold…" Ambrose glares. "Jeez I'm just kindin' don't kill my for it!" Ambrose laughs as Drakian makes a run for it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I hate slavery I really do it's damn right cruel and extremely pathetic. Sighs and walks down the street towards the Slave trader's house. This is so stupid they're all ugly anyways… he turns the corner and is hit with the sight of an array of Bishounens. All different in race, size and height, then his eyes settle on an exceptionally beautiful one, he was chained to the trader's side.

Drakian got a hold of his self and walked up to the trader, pretending to look around at the others even when he had already spotted the one he wanted. He sighs heavily, "How much for the one chained to your side?" He asked pointing at them boy. The trader looked down in disgust at the boy then looked back Drakian. "100 gold pieces…" "That's all… hmm... well ok." He hands the trader the bag of gold that held exactly 100 gold coins. The trader unlocks the chains holding the boy to him and hands the leash to Drakian.

The boy on the other end of the leash smiles around his gag at his new master…looking pleased. At least this one pretty I'll enjoy giving my body to him… He smiles around the gag again blushing slightly. Drakian leads the boy down the street until the two of them were out of sight of the slave trader. Drakian stops and takes the leash and gag off the boy.