Fan Fiction ❯ One With The Music ❯ The Bar, The Song, & The Boy ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One With The Music
By Aden Silverflame
Proofed By Torrent Silverpelt
Kaz © Torrent Silverpelt
 
Chapter 1
 
The music thumped in my head as I stood off to the right of the dance floor. Though with the drinks I had by now I was starting to wonder if it was the booze more than the music. I stood off to the side and watched as my friend danced with his boyfriend, I have no idea why he asked me to come with him to this new club. It was a gay bar after all and I'm straight as an arrow.
The bartender had even given me a bright red sash for my arm to deter anyone trying to hit on me. And I can imagine that a lot of the guys here would, I wasn't an unattractive man by any standards, tall and well built, Black hair, gray eyes and dressed for the town, black slacks and a black tank top to try and beat the heat on a hot summer night.
I was trying not to stare at anyone as I minded my own business when all of a sudden a slightly catchy song started to play and as reserved as I was trying to be I started to sway back and forth. As the tempo picked up I felt a tug on my arm and looked down to see this shorter guy with his hand around my wrist trying to pull me towards the dance floor. I tried to protest but the booze in my bloodstream and the allure of the tune took me over. I stepped on with him and he danced.
Awkwardly I stood before him and tried to dance best as I could, his bright eyes never once separated from mine as he brushed the wispy locks of Bright Blue hair to the side, his clothes baggy and pretty revealing but bright and colorful. There was no denying what this guy's sexual preference was.
His hands soon found their place on my hips as he danced more and more, my heart beat faster and faster as he lead me across the dance floor with his eyes and hands. My own soon resting on his hips, And although my heart hammered in my chest and every pore of my being told me to stop I felt drawn to the rear door of the club, open a crack to help with the heat.
With one little push we were both outside and he grinned, “My, my, we are handsome aren't we?” his voice was soft and sent a shiver up my spine, my hands were sweating and I found myself unable to speak. “Oh don't you worry I'm not going to hurt you...” he trailed off ominously as he places his hands on my shoulders and drew me down, soon his soft supple lips meeting mine as he kissed me.
I tried hard to stop, to push him away but soon I found my arms wrapping around him and allowing myself to be pulled deeper into the kiss. Our tongues danced over one another's as his hands stayed at my shoulders for only a moment longer before stroking their way over my chest, then softly as it had began the kiss ended, he pulled back slowly and looked into my eyes, whispering gently in my ear “Meet me here tomorrow, 10pm sharp and don't be late.” he stroked my cheek softly and stepped back into the club. Once I had regained my composure I darted back into the nightclub, looking scanning the crowd but finding no trace of the blond haired guy.
“Something up Kurt?” my friend tapped me on the shoulder and I turned with a start.
“N-no... I'm good... just...” I stopped and put a hand to my head, the music starting to feel too loud and a little off key. “Got a headache.... can we get out of here?”
“Uhh... sure, Nate and I were just about to come get you. He's got to be up tomorrow morning for classes.” I nodded and they walked me to the car, once there I passed out.