Fan Fiction ❯ One With The Music ❯ An Ending ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One With The Music
By Aden Silverflame
Proofed By Torrent Silverpelt
Kaz © Torrent Silverpelt
 
Chapter 5
 
It was a good half an hour before my little fairy bug awoke. His eyes flickered to life and he looked up at me. A look of relief on his features as I reached down and stroked his cheek slowly.
“You're still here? I thought you would have gone by now?” he said, a little tremor in his voice, as if he was on the verge of tears.
“Heh..” I began with a bit of a smile as he laid his head down in my lap; I had long since shed my shirt and buckled up my jeans. “Where could I go? With that magic of yours you'd find me, and hell I bet I'd never be able to get you out of my mind anyways.”
Kaz looked down and was about to speak but I placed a finger over his lips. “You like me a lot, I can tell. I'm not as blind and stubborn as you think I am... if it weren't for you and that love thing you did to me, I'd still be single.”
At this point Kaz moved away and shivered as he spoke, eyes filling with tears. “That's just it Kurt... I didn't do anything like that to you. I didn't make you gay... all I did was make our song be appealing to you. You did all the rest.”
“W-wait...” I began, eyes going wide. “You mean to tell me that I wasn't under some kind of spell... it was just... you and me... and you... and I....”
Kaz nodded slowly and tried desperately not to cry, he must have known what was coming because I grabbed my over shirt and tore out of that club so fast I should have left a vapor trail.
And all Kaz managed was a pleading “no, wait...” but I was already gone, leaving the fairy bug to his own devices as I headed home. I had a lot of thinking to do.
 
End of Book One