Fan Fiction ❯ Ours ❯ ours ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Ours

Written by: Xploiting Hypotheories (dunadan) and Scichan Hirameki (slash-er)

Rating: NC-17 (I guess), PWP, HP/DM/RW Slash

Disclaimer: We don't own any of the characters. Just the plot, whatever plot there is.

"Slave! Lick my boots" commanded Draco to Ron.

Turning to Harry he cried, "Slave! Lick my ass". As both slaves went to obey, he turned back to Ron.

"Stop!" he shouted. Grabbing the red head, he kissed him viciously.

"Noooo…" cried a distraught Harry 'I can't believe he chose Ron over me' he thought as he ran out of the room…. "Colloportus!" The door slammed shut.

Harry bounced off the suddenly closed door onto his butt. Harry groaned for the sake of his aching butt "What happened?"

"Come here SLAVE!" called Draco. Harry blinked but did as he was told. Reaching Draco, he kneeled in front of him, bending his head down.

"We're not done yet," growled Draco as he pinched Harry's right nipple. Slowly he moved his head down, closer, closer. With just a whisper away, Draco exhaled and moved his tongue over. The nipple pebbled under his close ministrations. Draco glanced at Ron with a warning not to touch himself. Ron was busy staring daggers at Harry for gathering most of Draco's attention.

Undaunted, he moved behind Draco, sliding his body up and down. Draco froze.

"D-don't slave, stop." Draco groaned. Ron gave a victorious smirk to Harry. The tables have turned for now.

"No master. I'll stop when I want to" whispered Ron just below Draco's ear. With Draco's head tilted up, he had full view of the pale, lovely neck. He nibbled at the spot by the base of Draco's neck. Draco shuddered in ecstasy. Harry held down his flailing arms while helping himself to the soft skin of the inner elbow. Draco almost melted but still remained defiant.

But his resolve was quietly deteriorating as the pressure got harder, both at his groin area and the mere thought of more to come.

He was trying not to release but the two mouths on him, licking a trail - back and front, was driving his emotions wild. Ron ran his hands around the strong abs of the Slytherin seeker, sometimes scratching paths that all led downwards. Feeling the hardened lump, he stroked softly, making Draco whimper in protest. Harry stood up, facing Ron, understanding cleared upon their faces. Looking down at Draco, the two moved in closer.

"Open your eyes" Ron whispered huskily to Draco. Draco opened to see Harry slowly unzipping his pants. He gulped. With one hand, Ron held back Draco's arms while he unbuttoned Draco's own silken pants. With his hands held back, he felt Ron's hard-on brush against his fingers. Reaching out blindly, he grabbed the shielded treasure making Ron freeze and gasp in pain and pleasure. Not wanting to miss out on all the fun, Harry gave a tender bite at the side of Draco's erected shaft, causing Draco to further tighten his hold on Ron.

"Oh yes!" Ron released his grip on Draco and stiffened. Draco was staring hungrily at him. Roughly, Draco removed Ron's pants revealing a throbbing dick. Pulling Ron to him, Draco took him in. Harry stood at where Ron was moments ago, grabbing on to Ron's back. He kneaded the flesh, preparing to penetrate him from behind. Pushing in with two fingers first, he loosened Ron's hole. Slowly but firmly, he gradually added in another finger, moving them around. Positioning himself, Harry drove into the comfortable, warm hole.

"You're tight" he cried out. Ron gave a cry of pain as he felt Harry inside of him but the pain soon gave way to pleasure. Each movement they made produced more friction, grinding in tandem. Draco silenced Ron's cries with a deep kiss. Standing up, he let Ron deep throat him before launching himself on to Harry, kissing him in fervor. The tension was getting too much for the three. Building up in magnitude, each was approaching release. Harry gasped as he felt Draco's probing fingers in his butt, expanding his sphincter. He felt the blood rush as he came hard into Ron. Once Harry released, the tidal wave could not be stopped as moments later, both Ron and Draco came. Harry collapsed on to the dungeon floor tired out. Ron too collapsed, panting from the exhaustion. Draco though was different. Despite his tiredness, he was still standing up with a lustful look.

"I'm impressed you two SLAVES managed it" smirked Draco. Grabbing each of their heads, he ravaged their mouths one after the other. His expression itself promised them of more things to come. Then without a word, he quickly dressed, checked himself and gave Harry and Ron a last perusal before unlocking the dungeon door and disappearing on his way.

Ten minutes passed before either of those two realized Draco had fled the scene. Cleaning themselves up and checking to see that no one was around, they made their way back to the Tower.

Turning to Ron as they walked, Harry said "Well Ron... You can be master next." Then he kissed Ron lightly on the cheek before slipping past the Fat Lady's portrait.