Fan Fiction ❯ Out of Raven's World ❯ A Victory and a Disappearance ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Grrrrrrrrr

The creatures were just about to again swoop down on the titans when the earth began to violently shake, rattle, and rumble. This quake was so violent that it knocked everyone off their feet. The creatures became spooked and flew off down the hall. The quake lasted about five minutes then stopped. Everyone shakily stood up, but Beastboy's costume was so round at the bottom he couldn't get back up. He was rolling over and over trying to get up but he kept ramming into the walls. Starfire began to giggle. Cyborg tried to help him up but Beastboy kept rolling back and forth and therefore ran Cyborg over.

"Beastboy, you can stop now," said Robin

" Oh," replied Beastboy

He stopped rolling and Robin helped Beastboy up. The creatures were gone.

" Well so much for that plan," said Robin

" We have an advantage now though," exclaimed Raven

" We do,?" asked Beastboy

" Yes, they think that you are their leader. This way you can lead them back to the mirror easily," said Raven," Unless you decide to goof off again.

" Eh haha, my bad," exclaimed Beastboy

" Perhaps next time we should hide behind something," said Starfire

" We'll try it," said Robin

This time Beastboy went searching for them while Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire followed a little ways behind him. Finally Beastboy came upon them. They were in a small circle making little squeaky noises.

" Are they really smart enough to devise a plan to attack us,?" asked Robin.

" Yes. It seems so," replied Raven

As Beastboy neared them they looked up. Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire took the giant cardboard box they were carrying with them and hid under it. It was just barely big enough to hold all four of them.

" Man, this is stupid," complained Cyborg

" It's the best we could do," replied Robin

" It is more crowded in this brown box than the Carnival of Drenthax Four when it comes to visit," said Starfire

" Tell me about it," said Raven

" Oh gladly," said Starfire happily," I have many wonderful stories of…

" I didn't mean literally," Raven interrupted

The creatures all gathered around Beastboy most likely waiting for what he wanted them to do next. Suddenly he pulled out Raven's mirror. The creatures screeched in surprise.

" Azarath Metrion Synthos," yelled Raven

A portal shot from the mirror. The creatures screeched, Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and Starfire gasped, and Beastboy screamed. FLASH!!! The portal was gone, so were the creatures. But the mirror lay where Beastboy had been standing. He was nowhere in sight.