Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces of Me ❯ Pieces of Me- Stanza 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Pieces of Me

A/N- Since I'm not going to type Chapter 4 of Love Powers All: Life or Death till tonight I decided to make the song fic I was talking about for 7th Heaven. I promise that'll I'll get back to the other fic tonight and if I don't you can…-thinks- burn me to death XD…the next chapter for Life or Death should be posted by tomorrow, but start today. Also I'll be making one stanza per chapter instead of all of this in one chapter, so I'm sorry for the short chapters. I also couldn't think of any other song so Pieces of Me is the one I'm using.

Disclaimer- I don't own 7th Heaven or the song Pieces of Me which is by Ashlee Simpson.

Summary- This song fic describes Lucy's feelings towards her husband, Kevin.\

Pieces of Me- Stanza 1

Lucy was in the car on her way to her classes when one of her favorite songs came on. She turned the radio up and sang along with it.

On a Monday I am waiting

Tuesday I am fading

And by Wednesday I can't sleep

Then the phone rings I hear you

And the darkness is a clear view

Cause you've come to rescue me

Lucy thought there was no more chance to find love once Jeremy and she had broken up. Day by day she slowly started to lose her faith, but then when she went to Buffalo, New York that faith came back. As soon as she laid her eyes on the police officer who had given her purse back, she knew he was the one. Kevin Kinkirk saved her from losing every bit of faith she ever had.

A/N- I'm guessing each chapter will be about that short…how did everyone like it so far? This is the second song fic I've ever made so it's probably not very good, but that's not going to stop me from making it. Please R&R!