Fan Fiction ❯ Tsumetai Hana ❯ Chapter One ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author's Notes: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiya Hiiii peoples!^^ A new semi-new ficcie from meee! The reason why it's semi new is because me and Yohko-chan started this ficcie months ago but we haven't continued it for a while so please be paitent with my updates to this fic. This is sorta a sequel to Shattered Balance while it's a side story at the same time. Whichever it is is up to you guys. Gohan and Trunks are in this one though. Just Victoria, Yohko, and the peoples from Super Smash Brothers Melee. I better shut up about this ficcie before I reveal anymore info that I sorta have. Well, enjoy this ficcie guys!

Disclaimer: We do not own anybody in this fic except for Yohko and Victoria since they are original characters. We also own the idea. Pleeeaaassseee don't sue us!

On with the fic!!!!

Tsumetai Hana

By Rinoa Tillmitt and Yohko Kiyoto

Yohko looked thoughtful, brushing her chocolate brown hair behind her ears. Her friend didn't find this odd, for the violet-eyed girl was very outdoorsy, and quite dreamy on those beautiful, bright summer days. In a moment, she spoke. "Victoria, let's get some ice cream. King Kone is on the next block. "

"Sure. Maybe ice cream can wake me up a little." Victoria said while slightly yawning. "I've lost a lot of sleep lately with learning the ways of becoming a summoner and having these really weird dreams." She said.

"Wai!" Yohko squealed and skipped ahead. In a few minutes, they arrived at the destinated ice cream place. "Mm... I'm getting bananaberry..."

"I want strawberry and chocolate!" Victoria said with a grin on her face.

Moments later, they were on their way again, licking their ice cream cones. For a while they were silent, as Yohko frantically kept the ice cream from melting and dripping onto her clothes. It was a hot day, and she was wearing an different outfit than normal. Her lavender shirt was a tank top, and instead of normal jeans, she wore a short, dark blue-jeans skirt. Her long hair was pulled up high into chinese-style buns, and she had a minipack strapped to her back, which held materia and a small capsule.

Victoria, while eating her ice cream, was looking for her staff in her pocket since she had miniaturized it with her magic as a summoner and was thinking about one of her dreams. 'I wonder who my prince WAS in my past life...I mean, I remember that when Mercury went into war once, I was sent to Uranus to my betrothed's kingdom even though I had never met him. I even know that I fell in love with him. I just don't know what his name was or what he looked like or if he was reincarnated with me or not....' She thought. "Hey Yohko-chan, you want to hear about one of my dreams I've had lately?" She said outloud.

Yohko crunched on her cone, thoughtful. "Dreams, huh? I've been having dreams... strange ones... I think they mean something. There's something about a prince, I think... some strange people... a glove... what was yours about?"

"My past life and the prince I was betrothed to back then. I know how I met him and where. I just don't know what he looks like or what his name was. I don't even know if he was reincarnated with me." Victoria said

"A prince, huh? I'd like to find a cute prince... being a princess, and all. But you know, princes aren't exactly common." Yohko chuckled. It was too bad Trunks wasn't a prince... but maybe that didn't matter. He was cute... she definitely had a crush on him.

"That IS true. You think we'll ever see them again?" Victoria asked.

"We always could... we do have those stones... it's just so awkward."

"Yeah. Plus, I've got Concert Festival coming up in a week and all these lessons I've had to become a summoner and then there were EXAMS this past week at my school. It's exhausting me, I swear!" Victoria said.

"Yeah... there's just no time." Yohko finished her cone and dumped her napkin into a trashcan as they entered the park.

"Yeah. Concert Festival rehearsals have fried my brain, I swear. The band is gettin' better though." Victoria said. "Soo, what do you think your dream means?" She asked while she threw her napkin into the trashcan while they entered the park after finishing her cone

"I hope it's a notice of things to come... a prince... wow..." Yohko smile dreamily.

Victoria giggled. "Maybe he'll be cute AND drop-dead gorgeous and have a vurry nice smile and an EXTREMELY nice personality." Victoria said, while grinning.

Yohko giggled. "But... that might be too much to hope. I just hope he's nice... maybe cute... he doesn't have to be drop-dead gorgeous. ...Victoria?" Yohko stopped. "Do you hear that? It sounds like a rumbling or something."

Victoria turned around. "I don't hear anything actually. Should I bring out my staff so I can use what summoner magic I've learned?" She said while fingering the miniaturized staff in her pocket.

"Maybe.... AAH!!" The dark-haired girl shrieked, and the two began falling... into darkness... falling...

"EEEEEEEPP!!!!!!!!!" Victoria screamed. 'I DON'T LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!!' She screamed in her mind.

In a moment, though, they landed. Somewhere. "Itai..." Yohko moaned, rubbing her head.

"Nani...?" She heard another voice.

"Ah... Marth? Would you happen to know these girls?"

Yohko opened her eyes and gazed at a boy in front of her, who looked a little older than her.

He was drop-dead gorgeous.

Author Notes:Well? How was that?^^ Chapter 2 isn't actually done yet.I'll have to bug Yohko 'bout that the next time I chat with her. Until next time readers, Ja ne!