Fan Fiction ❯ Unknown ❯ Meetings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

`School should die.' Thought Cassandra while she walked to school.
 
When Cassandra got to school, she found a seat in the back of her homeroom. She pulled out a book and started reading. When the home room teacher walked in, Cassandra didn't even look up. After she reached the end of her chapter, she put the book down. She looked around to see what the class was doing. She noticed that someone was sitting to her left. `No one is ever sitting back here besides me…' she thought.
 
The boy noticed her staring at him, and looked over. He noticed all of her beautiful features. She had brown hair that stopped at her lower back. She had hazel eyes that seemed to glow. Her skin was even in a tan from being outside a lot. She was wearing a black and white striped shirt, that had pink underneath, the shirt looked like she was clawed from the neck down the the end of the shirt. She was also wearing just plain black pants.
 
At this same time, Cassandra was noting the boys features as well. Like his long black hair that stopped mid way on his back and was pulled back into a low pony tail. He also had deep black eyes. He was wearing a black shirt that hugged his muscles and a pair of black baggy pants.
 
“Hello.” Said the boy.
 
“uh…Hi.” Answered Cassandra.
 
“My name is Malachi. It is nice to meet you.” He said with a slight smirk.
 
“Cassandra.”