Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors ❯ Book One: The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Book One: The Past

Raven had traveled far and wide looking for this tiny town that supposedly held the greatest secret in all the world. Many people didn't believe that there was a war going on, a war between evil and good. The war where evil wanted to enslave the human race and turn earth in a hellish wasteland. Hell, up until two years ago Raven would have laugh at the very idea as well. But then he was almost enslaved by that evil bitch, Kayla with her hypno-voice. If it weren't for Victoria, his best friend (who was secretly an agent for good) he would have been a slave. Now he was an agent for the good side, only he did not have any abilities so he did reconnaissance work looking for potential agents before the other side got them. But along his travels he heard stories of the ultimate weapons against the evil side. Supposedly they had been called upon when the earth was still young to defeat the evil, so that the humans could prosper on this plane of existence. The other agents laughed at him, saying that if they truly had existed then they'd have actual proof of the weapons existence instead of just rumors. But still Raven was intrigued by these myths, so he took a year off and went looking for some town with a lady called Magi, who supposedly knew the truth. After six months of chasing a bunch of dead ends he finally found the supposed town. It was in Scotland, about two hours west of Glasgow, partially hidden by some mountains. It was so tiny that it did not appear on any maps of Scotland, no wonder Raven had such a hard time finding it. He had only heard of it through a man he met in a local pub last night, this guy had been delivering materials that the town needed to make their clothes. So here he was close to midnight in the pouring rain looking down at the town of Herla, where hopefully he would get all of his answers. As he walked the deserted streets which where slowly becoming little rivers, he wondered how he would find this Magi. Suddenly at the edge of the town he saw a tiny light, he ran towards it hoping to aid who ever was out in this weather. As he drew nearer he saw it spilled out of a crumbling hut. At the doorway he saw a tiny figure. As he got closer he saw it was a hunched over ancient looking woman. He stopped in front of her trying to catch his breath, before he can utter a sentence she starts to speak.

"I have been expecting you, dear boy." "W..Who…are…you?" "Why, I am the one you seek. Now come, dry your self by the fire."

Raven went in and sat opposite from her in a dusty old chair, he was very nervous, how did she know him?

"If you've been expecting me who are you and who am I?" (Sigh) "Very well young one, if we must…I am Magi, you are Raven the searcher of new agents." "How…" "I possess the gift of foresight." "But you're not an agent…and unknown to both sides." "I know…and I like it that way." "The ultimate…" "Don't rush me boy I shall tell you everything."

Raven sat back and let the ancient woman tell her tale. Hopefully this wasn't a gigantic waste of his time and the other agents wouldn't be able to say I told you so.

"I am the last of an ancient line, it was our scared duty to keep the saviors memory alive. Alas I have no heir that can keep the tale alive. Promise me you'll pass it down, this tale must stay alive. Promise." "I swear, my children shall know of the saviors."