Fan Fiction ❯ We Hates It! ❯ Don't Call Us Stupid, Precious! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
We Hates It!
by Trickssi
Chapter Three: Don't Call Us Stupid, Precious!



The White Face won't leave us alone, preciouss; no it won't. We should hide from it, yess... We should make it go away; eat it like we will eat the stupid hobbit.

'You can't eat the Face, Smeagol.'

'... Leave us alone... We don't want to listen to you right now, preciouss...'

'That's because I'm smarter than you, Smeagol!'

'... We...'

'You know I'm smarter. If it weren't for me, you wouldn't be anywhere!'

'Yes we *would*! Leave us alone!'

'... Fine, Smeagol... But we will be back...'

He always comes back, preciouss; always. He makes us do things, terrible things! We remember... We remember Deagol, when he was dead in the boat... We felt bad for him, preciouss, yes; we wished we could undo it! But... He made us leave him... We took the Precious and ran, like He told us to. We put on the Precious when He told us to. We... killed people... He said we needed food, good food to survive; and those people didn't need it! So we listened, like Good Smeagol should. The hobbitses, nassty hobbitses found out and sends us to jail, they did! They almost took our Precious!

We had to escape; He told us to. We put on the Precious and slipped outside of the gateses, preciouss! Nassty hobbitses did not notice at all. Nobody noticed Smeagol anymore, not with the Precious, no... He told us to go far away, so far! To mountains we went... We found our very own cave with lots and lots of fisshess! We loved fisshess.

Then the nassty orcses came into our Mountain, they did! Try to trickss uss into being caught! But we were smarter on our own: put on the Precious and swam with the fisshess, we did! Tricksed those orcses... But they still were in our Mountain! We were hungry, so hungry... We put on the Precious and went deep into the caveses and found stupid, slow Orc. We killed him, preciouss. We killed him and ate him in our Cave! That should show nassty orcses who was Boss of the Mountain!

'You were not smart enough to be Boss of the Mountain, Smeagol.'

'We were too! We killed the orcses one after one! You told us to!'

'I told you to. You could not have survived without me...'

'We could do without you... We tried, preciouss! So hard! We could do it again if we wanted.'

We almost did once, preciouss! We almost had to live without Him! We were just sitting in our Cave one day, hungry as always. We got tired of fisshess, we did. We wanted more orc blood... even that was old. You try sitting in your own Cave by yourself with only little food for so many years! However, we had the Precious... we wanted to get it and kill more orcses to eat.

Suddenly, we hear a noise in our Cave. We looked behind us and saw a small creature, a NASTY hobbitse just wandering around! We had killed hobbitses before, precious, yesss; we could kill this one easily and eat it! But hobbit saw us, nassty hobbit... Baggins! Baggins, his name... Saw us and wanted to know us. We *were* just going to eat it, but it wanted to spare its life, preciouss; wanted to play riddle game with us. We asked the Baggins many questions, yess; then it asked us what was in its pocketss. NASTY, STUPID BAGGINS! We guessed wrong, preciouss! We guessed wrong! We were so hungry, preciouss. We just had to eat the Baggins anyway. So we went to our island in the pool, yess; we went to get our birthday present. It was not there! And when we turn around, the Baggins is gone too!

He stole it from us. The Baggins burgled our Precious! We weren't going to let it get away that easy! We couldn't see it, so we ran all the way down the halls near the orcses. But we see that orcses are too many and too big; if Baggins had been here, he would have been killed already! Our food; our preciouss food gone! But from nowhere, Baggins jumps up over us! We try to catch it, preciouss, yes! But Baggins was faster than us... Got away from us too quickly before we could grab it.

'Of course *you* wouldn't grab it when *I* told you to!'

'We tried, preciouss! We tried so hard!'

'*YOU* lost our precious. Nice job, Smeagol. Stupid, stupid Smeagol.'

'Leave us alone! You did not even *try*! And we are not stupid!'

'Smeagol, you are stupid! You are a thief, a liar, a murderer!'

'You told us to!'

'Nobody is your friend anymore, Smeagol. Not even the Precious!'

'We haven't finished the story yet, preciouss! Sss! Let us finish, let us finish!'

'Don't you see; the Yellow Face is rising! Hobbitses will be up soon... Stupid Smeagol.'

'Don't call us stupid...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Okay... Well... three reviews. Not too bad, not so very bad... I'll live. Then again, nobody really knows the story exists because I never get it on in time for people to read before they get to sleep anyway. So it's really all our fault, precious... Thanks to the three reviewers (who, surprisingly, aren't people who I know in real life)! If you continue reviewing, I'll continue writing. Heck, I'll continue writing anyway. Actually, I think this story might need five chapters as I think about it more... Well, I must flee. Farewell, hobbitses!

~Trickssi