Fan Fiction ❯ wedding bells ❯ the death and will of professor xavier ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I am not making this for profit. Also this story has violence and sexual activity. I am not responsible for anyone's actions.
 
Prologue
The death and will of Professor Xavier
 
It was seven years later. The professor has died last night due to old age and weakness. The professor took a well inhabitant to make sure everything ran smoothly when he died. He had his will written four years before he died. The will inflicted of four letters and a very special drink(which I may add no one knew about). No one even knew the professor died until Storm came upon his door and knocked wondering why he hasn't gotten up yet. When she knocked the third time she begun to worry. She didn't like the idea of the professor not opening his door on the third time. So she knocked again. Still no answer. She opened his door and found him still asleep. So she tried to wake him up and couldn't. she went to go get Jean Gray who was a very good doctor. Well when Storm and Jean Gray came back to the professor's room. Jean Gray took one look at him and decided that he was still asleep. When she herself shook him to get him up he never opened his eyes. That's when everyone woke up to find the professor had died. There was a sudden shock among the wise and the unwise. Everyone asked how he died they couldn't come up with an answer until they did some test which usually took a day or two to get back to them. So they ran the test and when the results came back they all sat quietly and waited for the answer they dreaded to hear. Jean Gray said `he died of old age and weakness. She also said he was so weak the no one not even Wolverine could save him.' The children didn't have any reaction to this. But the ones who knew him best was shocked and very upset.