Fan Fiction ❯ Wedding bells ❯ proluge ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the charters of x-men. I am not making any profit on my storyline.
This story may contain scenes of violence and sexual situations. I am not responsible for action following this story.
 
Wedding Bells
By Whitebear
 
Prologue
 
Seven years has past and the x-men are reuniting once again.
Wolverine, Strom, Jean Gray and Cyclops are waiting for Ice man, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Rouge and Toad to show. They are now three hours late.
 
Ice man and Toad finally showed after seven o'clock. Night crawler and Rouge show about seven fifteen and Mystique showed about seven thirty.
 
Everyone was wondering why they had to meet. Storm and Wolverine sat holding hands. So did Cyclops and Jean Gray. Night crawler brought everyone's attention since it was him who wanted everyone to meet at once. Now everyone is quiet Night crawler said “I think we should come together and work alongside each other then be enemies.” Wolverine thought `god help us all. I wouldn't be partners with Mystique if you paid me to'. Storm looked worried. She knew that Wolverine and Mystique hadn't been happy to be in the same room together. Night crawler looked from Mystique to Wolverine and back. Obviously nothing turned out the way it should have. Mystique and Wolverine were about to fight and everyone knew things were going to get bloody.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1