Fan Fiction ❯ Weeping Willow Creek -- COPS ❯ Weeping Willow Creek -- COPS ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 13 ----- COPS

*All criminals are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law*

Scene: Jane is driving down a dark street talking about "all the hard work it is to be a police officer but it it is all worth it to get those guys off the street" when her radio beeps.

"Calling all units, we have a suspect in pursuit along highway 409, all able officers proceed there immediately. Over"

Jane turns the sirens on and speeds down the street to the destination.

As Jane arrives, she sees a male driving a car at about 150 miles per hour on a 100 zone highway.

"This is the part of the chase I love the best" she said with pure excitement.

Just then a tire on the man's car blew and he slammed on his breaks, got out and proceeded on foot. Jane and the camera man get out with two attack dogs and start chasing the man.

The dogs caught up with the man and bit his legs knocking him to the ground. Jane caught up and kicked the man a few times before handcuffing him.

Gun shots suddenly rang out in the distance...

"That will be my friends" said the man, "Big Jimmy doesn't like his drugs late"

"Where's my dope?" a loud, deep voice said angrily

Jane drew out her gun and spun around. "Freeze, police!" she called. "Put your hands in the air where I can see them! You're under arrest for possession!"

The pimp looked surprised as he threw two topless prostitutes away from him and lifted his hands in the air.

"Hey, man. We had a deal, bro. No cops!" Big Jimmy exclaimed.

"That's enough! Get down on the ground! Get down on the ground!" screamed Jane as she kicked Big Jimmy down.

"I didn't fucking do anything, you're wrong! You're wrong! Call my lawyer! My lawyer!"

Jane calls over a male officer to do a pat down and they find bags of marawana on him.

"It's medicinal, I tell ya!" pleaded Jimmy while crying like a baby.

"You have the right to remain silent" Jane said calmly as they handcuffed Jimmy and his friend and shoved them into the back of a squad car.

"Yep. It's all in a day's work" said Jane as they drove off in the sunset.

THE END