Fan Fiction ❯ Weird Day Xtended ❯ P.E. Interrogations ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Chapter 2
P.E. Interrogations
It was Friday and it was an A-day. I usually enjoy A-days but today I was seriously pissed. I was quiet through first period but when I got to P.E. I knew that would change. I was sitting through the passing period dreading all the problems that would come up when the others got there. I looked down, in my own little world as Sarah Lorena came up the bleachers. They walked over to see what was wrong.

"Why is Jon mad today?!" Groaned Sarah.

"Is the Monkey-boy sad!" Lorena teased seeing if I was listening.

Looking up I mumbled "Oh! Hey you two" Looking back down.

They paused for a few seconds then walked in front of me trying to find out what was wrong.

Finally Sarah screamed "What did Kacey do now!!? I swear I'll kill that boy!"

Lorena kept calm and asked "Your balls hurt right?"

I turned bright red and screamed "Wha-What did you say?!"

I groaned and looked back down and they just stared into my eyes. Eventually they got frustrated and walked away. Five minutes later they came back trying again..... But I didn't notice them.

I got up and moved to the corner where David usually sits and they followed. It was then that I realized there was no fucking way I'd get them to leave me alone. So I just shut down and stopped saying anything. That's when David and Kacey came up the bleachers as the last bell rang.

Kacey being an ass, said "What is the paper-fucker crying now?"

"Sarah what's up with Jon?" David asked.

I ignored everyone, even Kacey and started heading down the bleachers.

Kacey laughed and said "His balls probably hurt!" knowing it'd piss me off.

Hearing this I slipped and fell from the top all the way to the goddam bottom. I dug my face into my shirt hearing the laughs of the whole gym. Thirty-seconds later I got up and was burning mad. I swear I was engulfed in flames as I stomped up the bleachers.

Kasey laughed and said "That clumsy Paperfucker cracks me up! He thinks I'm scared of his short weak--"

"Shuddup!" Lorena said pushing him down the bleachers.

"Move!" I screamed trying to get aound her.

"Hold it! You know I won't put up with your shit Papercutt now what's wrong." Lorena screamed.

I turned around and groaned "It's personal! You wouldn't understand!" starting to walk away.

She looked down and said "I was just worried about you".

I instantly looked at her and walking up to her. She took a step back as I hugged her.

She asked "What's this for?" putting her left arm around me.

"Thank you Lorena!" I said smiling.

"For what?" She asked.

"For caring about me! Not very many people care about my feelings" I said.

"So what's wrong?" Lorena asked sitting down.

"Drop it!" I said sinking into the seat of the bleachers.

"But--" Sarah tried to argue but I interrupted her.

"I said drop the fuck'n subject!" I screamed scooting away.

Lorena and Sarah sat next to me and put their hands on my back saying that they wanted to help me. I wouldn't hear it. As I tried to get up Kacey grabbed me by the shirt collar and slammed me against the wall.

"What the fuck is your problem!" Kacey screamed.

"I'll never tell!" I said glaring at him.

He rammed his fist into my gutt and I tumbled down the bleachers. I laid at the foot of the bleachers still as night. I tuned out everything around me and only thought about death and how to do it. David had gone to the restroom and stood in front of me. He handed me his hand and helped me up. Realizing I wasn't dead I stood up and walked up the bleachers and sat next to Lorena. She looked at me and before she asked what was wrong I got up and moved a step down. She groaned and picked up Kacey and flung him at me. We both tumbled to the floor, Kacey crushing me. I struggled out from under him and noticed he was dizzy. Then I turned around to see a Basketball coming right toward me. I fell to the ground in a daze. Now I was seeing stars.

Kacey got up realizing I was out, kicking me screaming "Stupid Fucking Paper Fucker!!!" Kicking me again.

Sarah, David, and Lorena walk over to me and notice no liveliness in my eyes. Though I wasn't dead, I was tired of living. Sarah came over to me to see if I was alright, and she noticed I was bleeding heavily on my left arm. She searched through my pockets and found a swiss-army knife in my left pant's pocket. She found a hole in my pants pocket and found that I didn't cut myself on purpose, but on accident. I started to come to my senses as she leaned over me to bandage me up. I turned really red as she leaned over me fixing my arm. She noticed I was awake and got up.

I looked at everybody watching me and quickly got up, saying "That never happened okay!" laughing nervously.

"I got it all on camera!!" Kacey said holding a Camera I brought to school.

Sarah got really fucking mad. David had to hold her back. I said there'd be nothing left of Kacey. She was so flaming pissed that not even David could hold her back. I had never seen Sarah so pissed. Before I knew it, Kacey was sent sky-high by Sarah's raging strength. As the period went on I told everyone I was having a pain in my balls. Everyone didn't laugh like I thought they would. So Iwas pissed for no reason.