Fan Fiction ❯ What If..... ❯ The Begining ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The war began in the year 2101... it all started when the BOE (Bio Organic Engineering) Corporation was becoming too large. The Government found out they were creating Bio Organisms and were bent on world domination. The Government tried to shut them down, and when the company resisted, they tried to take them by force. As a result, war broke out with different factions taking sides. At first the BOE Corporation used only Mechas in combat which were easier to fight. But then they slowly sent out their secret weapons, the demonic life forms to do battle which they created in there secret labs. Those creatures, which we simply call "Demons", are stronger than the Mechas, but also unpredictable. Most of the life on earth was being destroyed by the war, so the Government decided to build a city underground safe from the demons and the BOE Corporation. But there are still some people living above ground in the ruins of the cities who we have to rescue.

It is now the year 2136 and we are still fighting that battle against BOE Corporation and their Demons. Only now we have better technology and have created a fighting force which can stand against the Demon's strength. Our fighting force is called HOPE.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The beginning:

Rae ran quickly through the hall trying not to be later then she already was for her first day as a HOPE team member.

"I hope Commander Victor won't be too mad at me." Rae said as she was out of breath from running. She then saw the hallway where the room she's supposed to meet everyone is at. She started to feel nervous as she turned into the room she noticed there weren't as many people as she thought they're would be. They're was only Commander Victor and a woman next to him. She quickly saluted her commander and tried to stand up straight but was tired from all the running.

"Finally! There she is the new recruit. Of course she'll be fired if she's ever this fuckin late again. And stand up straight." Victor angrily yelled at the young girl. Rae felt as though she was going to cry from Victors bad attitude and quickly stood up straight.

"Jess this is Rae, Rae this is Jess. I'm getting the hell out of here so Jess you have to show her around." Victor said quickly and with no enthusiasm.

"Yes Sir!" Jess said as she saluted. Commander Victor quickly left mumbling things to himself.

"Hi I'm third in command of the HOPE team. And I'm pretty much just going to explain thing's and show you around and where you'll be staying from now on. Just follow me!" Jess said happily as she started to walk and Rae followed right behind her. Rae started to feel better about joining the HOPE team after feeling doubts from the commander.

"Ok Ma'am." Rae replied politely.

"You don't have to call me Ma'am it makes me feel old. Just call me Jess." Jess said with a sweat drop on the side of her head.

"Ok Jess!" Rae said with a smile. Jess then pointed back to the room behind them.

"That is the room we always meet up in when we're summoned for a mission or briefings on new information. It's called the command room. Agra is the secretary for Commander Victor and her room is the one to the right of the Command room. And also remember this sector is the Alpha sector." Jess informed Rae and then continued to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later after showing Rae most of the Alpha sector:

Jess pointed to four other rooms.

"The first one is the Medical bay where you go if your injured or sick. My friends Messa, Desty, Son Cheche are nurses there. Second one is the research lab. The third room is the Mechanic room where my friends Trinity blue, Piper work. The fourth room is the most important!" Jess said seriously.


"Oh ok I'll remember what is it?" Rae looked intensely at Jess wondering what the room is.

"It's the cafeteria!! Want to get food now or later? I'm kinda hungry!" Jess smiled and commented. Rae fell on her head anime style.

"Ok." Rae replied as she followed Jess into the cafeteria. They both sat down after getting their lunches.

"So how old are you Rae? What sector are you from?" Jess wondered.

"I'm 13. I'm from Omikron." Rae answered happily as she ate her lunch.

"Wow your younger then I was when I joined. I was 14 gosh that was so long ago. My husband is from Omikron also he's in first command of the HOPE team." Jess thought out loud.

"Cool! How old are you?" Rae innocently asked.

"Uh... well I'm 27" Jess hesitantly said.

"Wow that was along time then!" Rae thought out loud. Jess' eye's started to get watery but held back the tears.

"That's not old.. I've never felt younger!" Jess lied with a smile.

"Do you have kids?" Rae curiously questioned.

"Gosh your inquisitive. And I have two kids a 4 year old daughter named Kat and a 7 year old daughter named Jewels." Jess answered.

"When do I get to go out in the field as a HOPE team member? And who else is on the team?" Rae asked.

"Well you get to go out in the field after allot of training. We know you've been trained by your sector but, the commander likes to make sure you're good enough for his standards. It will probably take a week. And I'll tell you all the members from first command to last. Joey, Go-chan, me, Zak, Angel, you." Jess explained.

"Wow this is going to be so cool!!!" Rae said with excitement. Suddenly the alarm went off Jess jumped to her feet.

"Rae you go to your room or stay here but you can't come with me until your ready ok?" Jess told Rae. Rae nodded with that Jess ran quickly to the command room and saw all her team mates already there.