Fan Fiction ❯ When You Came Into My Life ❯ When You Came Into My Life ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warning: This Fanfic contains Bad language and Hentai involved scenes and should not be read by people under 18 and probably not suited for people who get offended by this nature.

Disclaimer: This story belongs to me no one else if I see plagiarism, I will hunt you down and gut you like a fish

Summary: Based on a true story. This story is about a girl who sits by a nice handsome man all dressed up for something and she ends up seducing him.

(Main Character Sasha's POV)

When you came in to my life

It was a normal day like this. As usual it was boring so I was sitting down on my living room couch watching television. My living room couch looked one fourth of a ring, so me, or anyone could lay down on it. Good Dragonball Z was going to come on. It was the episode where Goku and Piccolo were gonna get their Driver's License. But eventually they fail, we all laugh as hard we could because Goku hasn't been in touch with reality lately. I was laughing, but I was alone. I was always alone but I didn't mind it.

I could never figure out why I was always alone. My brother always told me to go to places and I won't be so alone all of the time. Hell I didn't really give a fuck. Sure I was depressed even for my age. But they say four-teen years old is usually when teenagers start getting depressed. I thought it was the boredom that made me so sad…or was it love. Who knows who cares? But anyway I was just sitting down and then someone came in my house. He was handsome and he was dressed up fancy. He had a long sleeve button-up shirt and hair that just deemed to spike up wildly. He handsome and what do you know, he sat right next to me, on the corner of my couch. He looked at me and smiled. I had smiled back.

"Hi, what is your name?" He asked me. His voice was so…upturned, and he asked me with a smile. "It's Sasha and yours?" I asked. I wanted to ask. "It's Loren, nice to meet you." And he reached out his hand to shake mine. I gladly took it. He was so handsome. He reminded me of Vash the Stampede from Trigun. His hair was a honey blonde and he just stood up. And he had aqua-green colored eyes. No one around here had those kinda colored eyes. They were beautiful. I tried to start a conversation, but I just couldn't think of a subject. So I said the only thing that came to mind.

"Do you have a nickname?" I wasn't sure why I asked that question. "Umm, well I'm not sure. I guess not. Do you?" He asked back. "People around here call me Slash. I had that nickname since I was five years old." I blushed. "That's a pretty cool nickname." He said to me. I noticed he was always smiling. We talked and we had a good conversation. We got to know each other pretty good. And then my brother's told him that he would have to wait another hour for something I wasn't very sure.

"Where are you going school at?" I asked even though it didn't really matter we were both good friends. Even in that hour we got close. To me it felt that way. "I'm gonna go school here. I'm gonna be a freshmen." I was happy; he was in my grade level. "How old are you?" I asked more questions. "I just turned fourteen." I was even happier; he was my age and he was a bit younger than me. "Hey Yu*Yu*Hakusho is coming on. I love this show." He said with a smile on his face.

That entire thirty minutes we watched that show. Then after that we were completely silent. My brothers had left to wherever they were going and my mom was at work. He was looking at me. I could tell even though my eyes weren't in his direction. He asked me a question I might never forget. "Have you ever been kissed Sasha?" I was startled by this question. No one has ever asked me that before. "Well, no not really." Out came the truth, due to the fact I hardly ever lie. "Oh I see." Loren said to me. "Have you?" I wasn't sure why I asked that question. He probably kissed a million girls. "No, not at all." I was surprised I thought he was kissed before. Then he asked me another shocking question. "Wanna be my first?" He asked me with a smile on his face. I wanted to yes. But instead I said something rather childish. "Please?" and he nodded his head. We were getting closer to each other. But I stopped. "I don't know how." I didn't know why I said that. "I don't know how either. But all I know is that we're `sposed to massage our tongues with each other." And that was what we did. We kissed for eternity it seemed. But we had to stop for air. "Wow, that was…cool." I said breathing. "Yeah. Let's do it again." Loren said and we kissed once more. He tasted like honey and something else. It felt good to kiss him. I wished the moment would never end.

Then we did something I might never forget

He grabbed my hand and he motioned it to rub his upper body. I could feel all of the chisels even with his shirt on. He let go. I rubbed his body. It felt nice. He told me to rub a bit slower. I did so. We were kissing furiously. Then he started to unbutton his shirt. He was doing it while he was kissing me. I saw his body. It was chiseled. You could tell he was healthy. "Go ahead babes you can touch me." I nodded in reply. I rubbed his nice body. I loved the way the chisels felt under my hand, and the way his little nubs of skin felt as well. "Mmmm, no girl has ever done this to me. It feels nice. Please keep going my dear." It felt nice hearing his voice vibrate against my ears. The way he talked. We continued to kiss some more. I stopped I aimed for his nubs on his chest. I put my mouth around his right one. I suckled on it. "Mmm that feels good." He said to me as he rubbed my head tenderly. It felt so good to be touched nicely.

I must admit I never did anything with a boy before. He was my first at doing…whatever we were doing. I stopped sucking on his nipples. We kissed once more. For some reason we couldn't stop kissing each other. It tasted so good for some reason. Anyway that's when he completely took off his shirt for me. He had a nice body. And I loved the way my spit just seemed to drip all over his right nipple. Then I reached somewhere I think I shouldn't have reached. As they say keep your hands to yourself. I disobeyed that rule. I reached into his pants. I rubbed his tool. It was hard as a rock. I got scared so I took my hand out as fast as I could. Loren looked disappointed at this action. "What's the matter me dear?" He asked. "You're my first" I said scared.

Instead of grabbing my hand, he pulled down his pants to his knees. I could see his male organ. I blushed. I only have seen them in magazines and stuff but never in real life. His was big for his age, but he was still growing so later on you could tell it was only going to get bigger. "Like what you see?" He asked me. I only nodded in reply. "Do you wanna touch it? Go ahead if you want to." I reached my hand to it. I slowly stroked it. I felt so smooth against my hand. Then for some reason I wanted to taste it. I went down on him. It tasted so strange yet good. "Wow, Sasha please don't stop." I was going fast as he said that to me. I kept on going. "Damn girl, it feels so good. Oh god, don't stop!" Loren said as he was rubbing my head again tenderly. He was moaning out loud. Thank god no one was home at all. "Oh god Sasha I'm gonna cum!" He said to me. I stopped. I wasn't sure why I stopped. Something told me to stop. I kissed him again. "Oh god, no fair." He said but I just giggled. Then I got on top of him. My pants were still on. I straddled him. Then I took off my pants along with my panties. I rubbed my womanhood flesh against his manhood. I loved the way it felt. Then he stuck it inside of me.

It hurt as it went inside of me. I felt tears prickle my eyes as it went inside. But for some reason I liked it. "If it hurt too much, we can stop." Loren said to me. He rocked my hips against his. He was sitting down as I was sitting on top of his pelvic area facing him. We kept on going. It hurt like someone was stabbing me hard. We stopped. "I don't wanna go on if you're getting hurt and I get all the pleasure." He said to me. Did he really care for me? "Let's keep going. I know it hurts but I like it. Let's continue." I told him. He nodded in reply. He stuck it in me again. This time it didn't hurt. It felt so good I moaned out loud. "Please more." I said. It felt good. I rocked my hips fiercely against his. I didn't wanna stop. Then I felt something bubble inside of me. "I'm cumming Loren!" I said out loud. Then he stopped me from rocking anymore. He grabbed my hips and he made my body go to his face.

My womanhood flesh was in is face. He licked me furiously. I moaned and pulled his hair slightly. He licked me fast. I felt myself cumming again. He stopped. He grabbed me and positioned me on all fours. My hands and knees were on the ground. He was going to put it in me from behind. It felt good. Nice and deep. I loved it. I wished it never stopped. "Oh god Sasha I never felt this way before." Loren said to me as he fucked me hard from behind. I came, all over his member. He loved it. He kept going I never wanted the pleasure to stop. But eventually he did stop. I turned around. He sat down on my couch again. I looked at his member. He was having his orgasm as well. The way it came out. I wanted to taste it. I put my mouth over it and watched as the sticky white essence flowed in my mouth. It tasted a bit salty but I loved it. We kissed again.

Me and Loren got dressed and we laid on that couch for what it seemed like an eternity. We looked at each other and we just smiled. I had never done anything like that before in my life. My brothers came home. He had to leave. I hugged him and kissed him one more time. I couldn't tell if it was love or lust. But I will never forget the day that man came into my life. I never knew what came over me that day but it was good. I never even knew his last name. But all I knew was that he was my first.

I couldn't wait for the first day of school. All boredom would end. I already registered so I had nothing to worry about. My first class was math. We were allowed to sit wherever we wanted as long as we didn't get into any trouble. And we waited for class to start. Usually nothing happens on the first day of school. So kids just stay home from school. Then someone sat next to me. It was Loren! The guy who took my virginity and my heart. Since that day we've been together we never got into a fight or anything like that. I was completely faithful to him as he was to me. Its funny how we slept together a million times and yet never got pregnant once even without a condom or pills. But I took pills just in case. I never thought that I would fall in love with anyone. I hope it never ends. If I die, I'll wait in heaven for him.

A/N: Well it's my first shot at a lemon. It really happened between me and my friend but I gave him a false name because he didn't want his name on here. I know it sucks but please review if you can. It would mean a lot to me.