Fate/Stay Night Fan Fiction ❯ Fate - Season's Road ❯ First Summer Morning ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Fate-Summer Project
By Jyoohan
-
Original Creators
Type-Moon
 
~*~*~
 
Chapter 5 - First Summer Morning
 
Another day, another dollar, today was just plain ol' day like any other. Psh! As if! This is a very special day. We can't have boring lame days cause it won't be fun to read right? So as usual, I have to put these poor characters through some of life most miserable—I mean—difficult situations… heh-heh.
 
It was early morning. The dawn chill is so cold; it sinks into your bones. And that's how Saber felt, quivering, trying to gather as much warmth as possible. She tossed, turned, and couldn't find any warmth to no avail. Or that's what she thought until she felt it.
 
Her fingertips felt a beaming sense of warmth, calling to her, beckoning her closer. Her body followed the call, yanking covers, and basking in its warmth. It felt so good; she didn't even realize she was touching someone. She snuggled as close as she could, not knowing what kind of predicament she was placing herself in.
 
“Breakfast will be ready in five minutes.”
 
The word breakfast half-wakes her. Saber rubs her tired eyes, trying to remember where she was. Three sets of sofas and a coffee table, this is the second living room. How in the world did she end up here? She put her head back down on the pillow to think.
 
Now she remembers, last night was much too hectic for her like. All the delicious food was gone, and her relationship between herself and her master is still not progressing like she wishes it to. Life would not stop throwing obstacles in every other moment of her life and give her some well deserved peace (or action).
 
“The rice is almost ready. Just wait a little longer.”
 
The voice was familiar. Her mind still muddled, Saber was unable the recognize who the voice belonged to. It probably isn't that important. What's more important is to find shelter from this ridiculous cold. How could it be this cold during the summer? Mixing hot and cold like this could not be healthy for one's health. Saber decided to stay in her sanctuary a little while longer.
 
“Sorry for the wait, here you are Saber.”
 
Her mind woke up again when she heard her name; furthermore, the unknown voice now sounding much more familiar—especially during eating times. She turned over so she could face where the voice came from and froze. An inch from her face was Shiro, his steady breath tickling her.
 
“S-S-Shi-Shiro.” Saber stuttered, her heartbeat racing twice, thrice, quadruple times its normal rate.
 
Shiro groaned and mumbled, “What's wrong Saber? It's tasty isn't it?”
 
At that moment, her eyes were locked on his lips, wondering if they really were tasty or not. Small and rounded, it was alluring with a glimmering sheen—through Saber's eyes. She licked her lips.
 
“Saber, are you alright?”
 
His face was inching closer, those lips creeping towards hers. Her heart wasn't prepared yet, the beating in her chest painful and erratic. It was too soon. She doesn't want it like this. She begged him to stop, but he doesn't listen. She blocked his face, stopping him but then realized something worse. She patted herself and didn't feel anything but bare skin.
 
When did this happen? How did this happen? Then it dawned on her. She… he… they couldn't have… done it, could they?
 
“What are you doing?” Shiro still mumbled. His hand's touching a soft place on Saber's chest. Her will broke and she screamed as loud as her lungs would let her
.
Upstairs, Rin and Ilya fell out of bed hearing the hair-raising scream. Rin pointed her Gand around the room, searching for a threat. Ilya rolled on the floor, holding the growing lump on her head.
 
Rin stumbled out of her room, almost falling on her face at the same time. A surprise attack when she was least wary could be possible. The enemy may have gotten the better of her, or she thought. She staggered about and almost fell down the stairs, but Archer caught her.
 
“Wha-goin-on?” Rin slurred.
 
Archer quickly explains that he moved Taiga to a guest room, but he left Shiro and Saber in the living room. He didn't feel like taking them upstairs so he just made them comfortable in the living room. The scream may have originated from them.
 
They arrive and find a naked servant trying to cover her body plus a half dead master. Rin covered Archer's eyes so he wouldn't see the explicit.
 
“Saber, explanation please?” Rin asked.
 
“I-I-I don't know. We didn't do it. I think we didn't. I don't know if we did it. Did it. Did it.” Saber stuttered, looking like she was ready to pass out any second.
 
Rin blinked, wondering of she heard Saber right. It's their first actual day at the beach and this happens. Things are moving too fast aren't they? The author must be crazy to even write about such a lewd thing. (No, I'm just bored and amusing myself.)
 
“Did it? You had sex?”
 
“No—o! Maybe… I can't remember. I would like to remember.”
 
Rin almost fell down. To think that Saber has just taken a step ahead of her, it was unbelievable. She thought she had a couple more years before she can take this important step, but Saber beat her to it. For the first time (in a long time), Rin felt inferior.
 
“What's going on?” Ilya came in, wearing only her undies. Rin grabbed the nearest blanket to cover her. Ilya's silvery hair barely covers her… flat chest.
 
“Oh? Saber goes to bed naked, too? It's so hot, I know how you feel.” Ilya said while fanning herself. Glad that she wasn't the only one with an unusual habit.
 
Everyone in the room never thought of it that way. On a second and more careful observation, they could still see the bottom bikini piece around Saber's ankle and her top half folded neatly next to her pillow.
 
“So what's for breakfast?” Ilya yawned then smacked her lips.
 
~*~*~
 
To Be Discontinued… (Not)
 
~*~*~