Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction ❯ When the world is turned evil ❯ The spell is cast ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors Note: I know I have made some bad fics but I was young and dumb but this one should be better
 
Chapter 1: The spell is cast
 
***At school***
 
“Hey Rob!!” Rob looks over and notices the school bullies coming over to him. “Whatcha got in the bag Rob?” As Rob is about to put the bag away Todd grabs it. “Give it back you asshole!!” “Lookie here Magic and Spells. You're such a dork I think its time for a beating.” Just then Rob starts chanting a spell but he starts to notice it's not working so he starts to run. “Hey dickhead why don't you pick on someone your own size!” Just then Janice comes from behind them. “Stay out of this Janice I don't fight girls. But I can make an exception.” Todd swings at Janice but she quickly dodges and counter attacks with a strong kick in the balls. Just then one of Todd's henchmen comes up behind Janice with a bat. “Janice behind you!!” Janice ducks as the henchmen swings. Then she grabs the bat and whacks him right in the head and knocks him out cold. “Rob are you alright?” “I'll live thanks Janice.” “No problem I'll walk you home.”
 
***On the way home***
 
“So I noticed that you like magic.” “Yea but it doesn't work.” “Well as long as you believe in magic it really does work.” “Well it didn't help me today.” “What did you try to do?” “I tried to cast a protection spell.” “Well it did work because I protected you.” “Well then maybe it does work but I'll see you tomorrow.” “Okay bye Rob.”
 
***Unknown***
 
“At last I found the spell to change the world” “But sir are you sure it will work?” “Of course it will work you buffoon.” Then the evil warlock started his spell and of course like he said it worked because an evil shadow covered the earth.
 
***White Castle***
 
The wizard noticed something was wrong and looked outside. “Oh no it has begun.” He ran to his spell book and flipped through the pages as fast as he could. “Here it is.” The wizard then cast a spell of his own. “I must go and find them.” And the wizard was off to find whatever he needed to find.