Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Secrets ❯ A Loving Good Bye ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Midnight Secrets

I do not own any of these characters they belong to squaresoft and sunrise (or is it bandi?) I am just borrowing them for others enjoyment.

This is a yaoi/shounen ai fanfic, which means male/male sexual involvement, if you are offended by this type of stuff then go no further. Flames will be posted and laughed at.

Rated nc-18 citrus

Midnight Secrets

By Yuri Ryu

Prologue- A Loving good-bye

Moaning loudly. "AHH~HH! Ci~d !!" The bed creaks loudly as Cid pounds into him. He leans down kissing him tenderly. "Shh, we don't want every one to know that we're doing this do we?" Vincent moans lightly as Cid slows down. "I didn't think so love." Cid smiled, and started pumping Vincent's throbbing manhood. Vincent let out a low moan and thrust back against him. "Cid" Vincent screams as he climaxes and cums covering himself and Cid with his essence. Cid groans and thrusts into him a few more times then came. "Cid….." "mmm?" "I still don't want to go" "You have to Vince… I don't want you to get hurt" " It hurts me that, I-I have to go" "Vince, I…" he pulls out of him and holds him close, "If I make it I'll come back for you I promise. I love you so much I couldn't bare to see you get killed," " And what if you never come back to get me? You want me to suffer if you don't make it?" "Then you'll never wake up… Look please just go" "But" "No buts about it young man." "…Cid…. I'm older than you…" They both look at each other then laugh. "Yes, I guess you are" Vincent yawns and snuggles up to him. Mumbles, "I'm still gonna fight Sepheroith" "No you aren't, Vincent I love you to much for you to risk your life… and I don't want you to see use deal with Sepherioth. After all him being your son and everything, I don't want you to be heartbroken… Vinny? Vinny?" Looks at him in arms as he sighs and starts to snore lightly, with little a bit of drool coming out of his mouth. Sighs "Kawaii*"

*Kawaii means cute

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"What's this?" "It looks like a coffin your Excellency." "Why would it be out here? -It must hold something of value. It looks like it could be made out of gold-Grab it and lets get back." "Yes, your Excellency."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- _-_-_-_-_-_-_-

To be continued…

Review if you want me to finish it.