Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Celestial Embrace: The Perfect Sin ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Celestial Embrace
by: Caitlynn and Chelsea

Chapter 1- The beginning

The sun was hidden by clouds as Sin walked down the market place road searching for the tent in which she signs up for Hojo's Army. Sin was a young woman no older then the age of 21. Her mahogany red hair was draped down her back, her eyes were an odd silver color. Her skin was a paler tone then many of the women in the village she had come from.
Sin glanced about the area looking for the sign-up tent. Her eyes came to a rest as she spotted a rather small green tent. Outside of it, a sign advertised Hojo's army. Sin walked over to the booth, the men there quickly turned their heads to the young woman.
"M'Lady you do realizes this is a sign-up for the army right?" One of the men questioned the dame.
"Yes I do realize that. That is the reason I'm here," Sin responded in a rather annoyed tone.
Sin reached down to grab the quill, she dabbed the feathered pen in the ink bottle next to the sheet. Quickly scribing her signature onto one of the lines, Sin set down the quill next to the parchment and turned her eyes back to the men.
"Which way is it to the training camp?" Sin asked her voice not as harsh as the last time she had spoken.
"That way M'Lady," Another man responded pointing eastward to a large stone structure.
Sin simple nodded her head and turned walking over to the stone building. As she made her way she witnessed several men trying to prove how strong they were. She shook her head in disgust and continued on her way.
Once she has reached the Camp she stood with several other new recruits. She seemed to stand out seeing there were mostly men. Finally she was able to spot another female knight. Sin pushed her way through the lines of men over to the other woman.
Sin tapped the woman's shoulder, causing her to quickly turn and face Sin. The woman was rather tall and looked younger than Sin was. Her golden blonde hung down to her mid ankles and her eyes were a rare blue coloring.
"How can I help you?" The women asked Sin.
"I was just noticing how we were the only women here in this training camp and wished to introduce myself. I am Sin" she responded calmly.
"Oh! Well i'm Sky and luckily we aren't the only women here" She points her finger to a dark skinned women holding a bow and arrows "That's Solar, she's arrow happy."
Sin laughed a bit and turned once again to await the arrival of the General.

* * * * * *

Sephiroth stood in the training camp waiting for the last of the new recruits to arrive. He was dressed as he normally did a long back trench coat, pants and a pair of black combat boots. At his side was the Masasume in it's sheath. Sephiroth brushed back a loose strand of his silver hair, looking out seeing all the knights-to-be have arrived.
The Great Sephiroth approaches the new recruits, staring them down with an ice-cold stare. Penetrating their very hearts with his turquoise eyes. He approached the first person in the line. He looked down at the man not changing in his facial expressions at all


"You! Front line!" He shouted at the man.


"Yes sir!" The man replied running to his group rather quickly.


Sephiroth shook his head and began calling out the line ranks for each and every person. He then approached the 3 young women. He looked at the three long and hard thinking to himself.
"You two!" Sephiroth pointed to Sky and Sin "You two are mid line." He then turned to Solar.

"Your in the back with the bow man."


He finally had finished sending off the new recruits to their sections. He stepped forward to the mid-line group his Masasume hilt now in his grip.
"You all in the middle line are the strongest fighters here. Each of you grab a weapon from over there. Then we shall begin the training, we'll start out slow for you all." Sephiroth called out the order to the troops and they immediately obeyed.