Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Forever Yours ❯ Forever Yours ^_~ ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Forever Yours

Chapter 6- Forever Yours ^_~

*2 days later *

"&*^%! We're out of food, Vincent!" Yuffie emptied her bag to find nothing but clothes and some useless materia. (Most of her valuable materia is in her pouch.)

"I guess I better go hunting." She sighed and picked up her Conformer.

Yuffie searched around the land for about 2 hours but the place seemed to be deserted. She couldn't even find the mountain lion that she fought 2 days ago.

This sucks and I really really, and I mean really need a shower, she thought as she walked back to camp.

She looked back at Vincent and her eyes started watering.

"Why aren't you waking up, Vincent? Vinny?" Yuffie sniffed.

"You should be awake by now." She kneeled down and nudged him.

"Wake up, Vincent!" She was now shaking him with tears flowing down her dirty cheeks.

"Wake >sniff< up." Yuffie pleaded softly and laid her against his chest, sobbing her heart out.

Vincent Valentine was upset. He could hear Yuffie's sobs as she realized he wasn't going to wake up.

"I wish I could get out, Yuffie. I really do."

Suddenly, a bright light flashed and Vincent shielded his eyes. A figure replaced the light.

"Hello, Vincent." A pair of green eyes smiled at him.

"You're back, Lucrecia."

"Yes, I am but I am here for a purpose this time."

"What is it?" He prodded.

"I ask for a favor, Vincent. Will you accept?"

Vincent only nodded.

"I ask…for you to be happy with Yuffie and mostly, I ask of you, Vincent, to let me go. Please, let me go, Vincent." Her voice was sad but desperate.

"I will, Lucrecia but I will never forget you."

With that, Lucrecia smiled of relief and floated away.

Another figure came towards him.

"Please come back, Vinny."

"I will very soon."

The image whispered as she floated away while staring into his eyes, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Yuffie."

Then all became white.

Yuffie felt Vincent shift beneath her head.

"Vincent?"

"Yes, Yuffie?"

She punched his arm lightly.

"Don't ever do that again to me."

"Yes, princess."

"Hey!"

Vincent gave a grin and sat up.

"At least you're back, Vinny!" Yuffie smiled but her face dropped down.

"I really thought I lost you, Vincent."

A tear slid down her face and Vincent rubbed it away with his thumb. He tipped her chin up and looked deeply into her shimmering eyes.

"I love you." He whispered.

Yuffie's eyes widened into saucers and she backed away.

"Umm… I'll get you your stuff." Her cheeks were blushing pink.

She stood to leave but a hand on her arm stopped her.

"Please tell me the same, Yuffie." His red eyes bored into hers and it touched her heart.

Yuffie swiftly embraced him and said, "I love you too, Vincent."

He hugged her tightly and she pulled away. She smiled at him softly as he stroked her hair.

A simple sentence came out of his mouth that would stay in her head for the rest of her life and whisper in her dreams.

Vincent Valentine whispered, "I am forever yours, Yuffie Kisaragi."

Fin. ^_~

Author's note: Of course, this is a happy ending. Also, they did kiss but I'm not a good kissing writer. Hee hee. OK, see ya! P.S. Please write a Review. J