Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Morning Ritual ❯ Morning Ritual ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Morning Ritual

Author: Keishi

Pairing: now, finding that out's half the fun!

Rating: NC-17

Summary: Shameless PWP from Squall's POV. The gunblader wakes up to find a surprise in his bed.

Disclaimer: not mine, Squaresoft owns the bishies.

My eyes slitted open at the soft murmur of pleasure reaching my ears. I turned in the silky bedcovers to watch my lover, all golden and bronze, as he made tight mewling sounds deep in the back of his throat. The bed sheets were pooled around his torso, one softly flexing arm disappearing underneath, the other running down his chest to play with one pert nipple. I tugged on the sheet slowly, revealing inch by perfect inch the supple skin and smooth honeyed down trailing from my lover's navel. The sheet fell away with a slithering sound, and my lover was fully revealed to me; legs splayed out wide, a powerful erection between his legs. The shaft was thick and an angry red, the ballsac swollen just underneath. The tip was nearly purple with blood, throbbing with need. His hand was wrapped loosely around it, stroking it rhythmically, lazily. I glanced back up at his face, surprised, and saw he was looking back at me through barely open eyes, slits of pure amethyst regarding me with powerful, unchecked lust.

I moved to hover over him, eyes sliding one more time down the leanly muscled frame. My mouth parted in anticipation as my gaze fell once again on that slowly moving hand. The flesh underneath was thick and smooth, the tip purple and leaking so beautifully. I flicked out my tongue, tasting the precome nestled at the head, and heard a deep purr come from my lover. His other hand came up, sliding along my arm, hot and calloused, exciting me. I arched into his touch as he explored my indented collarbone, fingers smoothing along my chest, brushing already erect nipples. I let out a small purr of my own, eyes sliding closed. I heard his breath hitch a moment before I was pulled back down beside him on the bed.

Amethyst eyes regarded me lustfully, lovingly, as a slow, lazy smile graced my lover's face. "Need you," were the only words that escaped his sleep-swollen throat. He swung one long, tanned leg over and shifted, straddling me, pinning me to the mattress. Not that I minded. I traced the strong, bunched muscles of his abdomen as he reached over to the nightstand. He fumbled around for a minute, grabbing a tube from the table next to the bed, stretching across me enough that it was no big feat for me to catch one perfect, caramel-colored nipple between my teeth, worrying it gently. I smiled inwardly at the gasp I heard above me before my face was caught between two gun-calloused hands. A thumb smoothed over my scar absently as my lover lifted himself up slightly, unfurling his body like a cat. His back arched as he touched himself between his thighs, slickened fingers slipping past his erection and massaging that tight little center I knew to be there. His lips parted, pink tongue peeking out as he closed his eyes. A look of total bliss graced his face. One slick tug on my more than ready manhood, and my lover was impaled on me.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling his upper body to me, but my lover held me at bay. He lifted up slowly, riding up and down my shaft with the slowest, most agonizing strokes ever. He watched me as I practically thrashed underneath his torturous administrations, rising languorously, though by the way he was biting his lower lip I knew it was hell for him as well.

"Oh Hyne," I hissed out between clenched teeth, reveling in the feel of him tight and hot around my aching cock. I could have happily died from the arduous torture right then. There was no one more sexy, more talented than my lover. My hands scrabbled at the bed sheets, fists clenching and unclenching in the effort to not just shove his hips down onto my throbbing cock, fill him entirely with myself, possess him fully.

With an erotic roll of his hips, he picked up the pace, but just barely. Mewling whimpers escaped my lips with every upstroke, long low moans with every downstroke. He worked my cock like a professional, setting an erratic rhythm, enticing me but not allowing release. It was the most intense fucking session ever.

He leaned down, licking across my open lips, delving his tongue inside. I sucked at him greedily, bringing my hands up to claw at his back needfully. Still he continued the slow, erratic rhythm. "Touch me," he breathed into my mouth, his own hovering over it. The command reached my fogged brain and I complied, wrapping both hands around his beautiful erection. He leaned back, arching upwards, and I swore my eyes would burn from seeing such unparalleled beauty. His hair fell down his shoulders in thick amber waves, one long tendril curving around his left nipple. My hands stroked his cock as slowly as he was riding me, and I heard a moan reverberate throughout his body, reaching mine where we were joined at the groin. I refused to close my eyes for fear I'd miss a second of my lover milking my cock while I pumped his own, gaining momentum. His hips snapped down hard once, twice, and then suddenly he was bucking against me, fast and hard and oh fuck, I didn't think I could hold on much longer.

His hands pressed flat to my lower abdomen as he threw his head back and came, milky white liquid shooting out of his cock, some of it landing on my shoulder, some of it in my hair. He looked absolutely breathtaking as he arched up practically off of me, and I came as well, shooting deep inside the clenched muscles of my lover. Finally, I let my burning eyes close in total bliss. This was heaven.

He fell against my chest heavily, panting in time to my own ragged gasps. I kissed at his voluminous hair, smelling patchouli mixed with sweat, mixed with sex. It was the most satisfying scent I'd ever inhaled. I stroked his back lazily as we lay there, my cock still inside of him, and he raised up after a few minutes, looking at me. "Morning," he drawled, and I watched, enthralled, as that lazy smile drew itself across that beautiful face.

"Morning," I replied, my own unused smile answering his dazzling one. I couldn't help it. He was just so, so... HIM. There was no other word for him.

He kissed my nose and finally slid off me. The minute we were no longer joined I felt lonely, as if something vital was missing. My eyes followed him as he padded over to the bathroom door, watched appreciatively as he bent over to retrieve his boxers. He turned, looking at me that very instant, the playful smile still on his face. "C'mon, darlin', I see a shower with our names all over it waiting for us." He straightened and held out a hand, wiggling his fingers at me.

I looked at the outstretched hand for a long moment, etching the rough palm, long tapered fingers into my memory before finally twining my own with his. He pulled me out of bed and off into the bathroom, where I intended to get clean-- after all, I had semen in my hair of all places.

Instead, I think I got a little more than I bargained for. Seconds, anyone? This morning ritual was fast becoming my favorite. Now if only I could convince him that this would make a good lunchtime ritual. Or maybe dinnertime, evening, midnight...

Oh yeah. This was going to be a good day, indeed.

----

Owari.