Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Of Surveys and Fantasies ❯ Of Surveys and Fantasies ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The lights were dim in his apartment as Squall typed furiously at his computer console. The report he was trying hard to finish was terribly boring and tedious, and he was grateful for the soft illumination, as it was evident that he had yet another hour to go at least. Behind him, on his bed, sat a spunky Zell Dincht, who was working on a document of his own, but most certainly not for business. That was Squall's job.
 
“Alright, favorite color?”
 
“Zell, I don't have time for this.”
 
“C'mon, you don't even have to stop what you're doing. Just tell me. Favorite color.”
 
“Black.”
 
“I could have guessed that.” He scanned to the middle of the page. “Alright, here's one. Is the glass half full or half empty?”
 
“The glass is broken.”
 
A large sigh erupted from the blonde. In his hands resided two packets, one entirely filled out and the other nowhere near completion. They were two surveys given to him by Selphie, in order to gather information for the profiles of the public diary she had started. Excited at the prospect of being surveyed about himself, Zell had filled out the questionnaire immediately, but Squall had refused, and so the blonde had taken it upon himself to gain the information. However, to his dismay, it wasn't working out quite as well as he had imagined.
 
“Fine, we'll skip to the good questions. Um,” he paused, flipping the page, and recited the first question on the paper, “If you could design your perfect mate what would he/she look like and be like?”
 
Squall actually stopped typing at that question and stared at the screen blankly, torn between disbelief at the stupidity of the question and realizing that he hadn't really thought about it. Picking at his thumbnail, he considered it. “I don't know. I never thought about it. I guess they'd have to be intelligent. They'd have to be able to like me for who I am and not try to change me.”
 
Zell rolled his eyes. “Alright Squall, way to give a cliché answer. But you forgot half of it. What would they look like?” He was genuinely curious, but Squall had opted not to answer and was typing once more. Furrowing a brow, the tattooed teen simply wrote vague details about himself. When he reached the next question, however, he smirked devilishly. He had forgotten that was on there. “Favorite sexual fantasy?”
 
Squall froze in his seat, his back to Zell, and did not turn around for a very long moment. His cheeks were blazing red, and he did not, under any circumstances, want to voice such a thing. It was embarrassing, and furthermore, it involved not one, but two certain blonde comrades of his. He heard the martial artist shift in anticipation behind him, and he ground out, “No.”
 
“Aw! Come on!”
 
No.”
 
Zell pouted at the stony brunette's back before getting an idea. A very dangerous idea, and perhaps a tad delusional, but...maybe just this once... He padded over to the commander, and, after sneaking a peak over the silent teen's shoulder, he brought his lips close to the other's ear. “I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours.”
 
Squall let out an undignified gasp and wheeled his chair away from the sudden...threat? Promise? He shook his head and watched as Zell took to one knee in front of him, wondering briefly if it was noticeable that he was slightly aroused at the prospect. “What the hell are you doing?”
 
“Come on, Squall. Loosen up a little. I'm serious. In fact, I'll one-up myself and show you. Whaddya say? It's more than fair, I think.”
 
“Zell, I...” Several excuses flowed through his mind, most involving violence, but he couldn't help but wonder what Zell fantasized about occasionally. He had never really heard any innuendos come out of the blonde's mouth, nor any clues, and so it was hard to restrain his curiosity when such an opportunity was being presented to him. “I have to get this paper done. It's due in four hours.” He muttered the alibi lamely.
 
Zell, however, perked up. “That's fine. Perfect, in fact.” He grinned widely, attempting to put Squall at ease. He couldn't, by any stretch of the imagination, believe that Squall was seemingly about to let him live out his favorite fantasy. He couldn't explain why it turned him on; perhaps it was merely because he found that he liked being submissive. Regardless, he dropped to both knees and scooted backwards into the large opening underneath the expensive desk. His small stature allowed for a great deal more comfort than would be normal, and, ignoring the strange look he had earned himself, he reached between Squall's calves and grabbed the center pillar of the chair. With an anticipatory smile, he pulled forward so that the brunette's legs fell to either side of him, making it a bit more cramped for him, but he could deal with that. There was still just enough room to pull this off.
 
In the back of his mind, he could just see the look on Squall's face right now, and it caused him to chuckle quietly to himself.
 
Said brunette was, by now, severely confused. He wasn't quite sure what fantasy could possibly involve being stuffed under a computer desk in a cramped, unyielding space with someone's feet stepping all over you, but if that was what Zell wanted, then so be it. He began typing once more, moderately excited at the fact that he was nearly done.
 
The blonde martial artist, however, was thoroughly enjoying himself despite his position, and paused for a moment to relish the situation. His eagerness flashed in his eyes. Since it was dark under the desk, what with Squall's figure and the chair he was sitting on blocking out the only light source, he quite honestly couldn't figure out where to begin. As a result, he simply brought his hands up to his commander's knees and ran his thumbs over the soft leather, getting a feel for the territory. He could feel a tightening in his groin, and he smirked, acting out that which he had watched so often in his mind.
 
Squall was sufficiently proud of himself for keeping still as he suddenly felt his friend's hands on his body. His mind had put two and two together once he felt the soft touch, and despite an inkling of his earlier confusion still remaining, he accepted the challenge. Attempting to ignore the touch and heat that was traveling up his leg, he continued to write his report with a straight face.
 
Zell silently thanked Hyne for small graces when he realized that Squall was only wearing the three small belts around his thigh. He wondered why, but couldn't quite bring himself to properly care, and instead began to trail his tongue up the warmed leather stretched over Squall's unbelted leg. The muscles contained twitched minutely, and Zell wondered if his mouth felt hot or cool in comparison to the body heat emanating from the teen. His hands reached up and in a double assault, began to unbutton the tight clothing.
 
Squall blinked and took a deep breath to compose himself. His stomach was lurching uneasily and his mind was beginning to stray, but his fingers continued on in their flurry of keystrokes. When a slick tongue pressed against his abdomen, he determinedly swallowed a soft hiss and did not look down to meet the eyes of his frisky blonde subordinate. If Zell wanted to play, he'd play.
 
So far, so good. The blond suckled the flesh he had revealed with the unbuttoning of Squall's pants and memorized the feel of the soft, taut skin that moved beneath his touch. He drew the zipper pull down slowly, not so much to tease Squall as to tease himself. The prize that was revealed was worth anything Zell might have done to obtain it, at least in his own opinion. However, instead of going straight for the kill, he pulled his eyes back up to the fine red pressure lines that adorned Squall's stomach from being contained in such tight pants for so long. Leaning forward, he nipped and kissed at them, knowing that he could not make them go away with such caresses, but merely wanting to taste and to feel. He could tell that Squall was trying his best not to pay attention, and Zell was secretly thrilled; that had been a part that he wasn't going to mention.
 
The mouth against his skin felt awfully good, and it brought Squall to realize that he hadn't done anything like this in a very long time. Keeping his hips still, he tried in vain to focus on the computer screen in front of him, and he glared angrily at his hands for wanting to bury themselves within the blonde's hair. When strong fingers wedged themselves in between his body and his loosened pants, he grit his teeth tightly and began typing even more quickly, ignoring the mistakes in his otherwise sophisticated report.
 
Zell was enjoying the small twitches and jumps that he was wringing out of Squall's body. He knew the brunette thought that he was holding completely still, and he might as well have been, but the blond had thought about this for a very long time, and knew exactly what he was looking for. A smile laced his lips as he gently coaxed the commander's swollen manhood from the tight constraint, feeling the heat and pulsating flesh against his palm. Ideally, they should have been in a classroom or public office, as he was a bit of an exhibitionist, but this would do just fine. He pumped his fist a few times to gauge Squall's reaction, and grinned when he didn't receive so much as a grunt.
 
The brunette commander, however, was having a difficult time keeping his visage.
 
The words on the screen wavered tauntingly, and Squall gave up on continuing and simply fought to keep his eyes from clenching shut. He knew, he told himself what was coming next, and yet he couldn't quite prepare himself for the slick, flickering tongue against the head of his erection. His hands balled into fists against the keyboard, palms sweaty and fingers twitching, and he almost—almost—bucked into the sensation. However, he was not to be undone so easily, and with renewed determination, he squinted at the screen, grit his teeth, and began typing once more.
 
Zell, although his foot was beginning to fall asleep, was having a grand time. By then, he had taken the swollen shaft in his mouth and was sucking roughly, pumping with a tight fist what he couldn't swallow. The competition for Squall's attention soared through his veins, and as he kept his focus on the pulsing manhood in front of him, he reached down to unbutton his own pants. The relief as his erection was finally freed was great, and he stroked his own in time with his rhythm on his best friend and commander. Squall's hips had begun moving on their own accord, and as the blond pulled back to pay attention to the soft sack nestled between the brunette's creamy thighs, he smirked winningly and gave himself a mental pat on the back.
 
Squall, however, was mildly irritated, among several other emotions. Zell had successfully stolen his attention away from his work, and the commander decided that after this was all said and done with, he just might take his blonde friend up on his challenge. Finally placing a hand on the back of the martial artist's head, he threaded the fingers of his other through his own hair and gripped tightly, needing something to hold onto. Zell's enthusiasm only grew at his silent encouragement, and it wasn't long before the submissive mercenary's fervent coaxing brought him to his climax. Hissing loudly, Squall arched up from the chair, fisting the blonde hair against his palm tightly, and thrust into the warm heat at his groin.
 
Zell swallowed best he could, waiting until his best friend was completely spent before pulling back. His free hand had stalled against his own erection, his focus lying solely on Squall for the duration of his seduction, and, not wanting to be left entirely unsatisfied, he wiped what seed had dribbled down his chin and pumped his manhood feverishly. The small amount of lubrication aided in a quick but fairly unsatisfying peak, and as he calmed from the experience, he rest his forehead against the still leather-clad knee of his commanding officer.
 
Having caught his breath while Zell was finishing, Squall, in a last-ditch effort for productivity, had progressed a bit more in his report. When he heard the blond climax underneath the desk, he closed his eyes and tried to imagine what his friend looked like. Was his mouth open? Or did he have his beautiful pouty lips caught between his teeth? He felt a gentle, hot pressure against his knee and pulled back a bit, bringing Zell with him. Stunning blue eyes gazed up to his own, and before he could stop himself, he grabbed the zealous teen by his collar and kissed him deeply, tasting a bit of himself against the spice that was all Zell.
 
For a while, there was no need for words between them. After they tired of battling, however, Squall eased Zell against his body, encouraging the blond to thread his legs through the armrests. The sated teen happily complied, shifting a bit until he found a comfortable spot against Squall's shoulder to rest his head, and dozed, taking in the spicy scent of sex and deodorant that lingered against the brunette's clothing.
 
After a minute, however, Zell opened his eyes and narrowed them. “Squall?”
 
“Yes?”
 
Yawning, Zell wrapped his arms around his friend's neck and closed his eyes once more. “You still didn't tell me yours.”
 
A chuckle rumbled through the chest under him, and though he couldn't see it, Squall's smirk was electric. “I'll tell you when you're older, Zell.”
 
~*~
 
A/n: I found half of this just sitting there in my computer, in the wrong folder, taunting me with its...unfinishedness. Certainly not my best, but I enjoyed writing it. Perhaps I'll follow up with Squall's fantasy, if you like. ^_^