Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ On Your Knees ❯ On Your Knees ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

On Your Knees
Author: GuiltyRed
Rating:
NC17
Warnings: B&D, oral, etc.
Word count: 749
Prompt:
Final Fantasy VII, Rude/Reno: master/servant - On your knees.
Summary: Rude and Reno test-drive a different sort of relationship.
A/N: From July 20 - great apologies for the late, let me make it up to you with the hot.  ^_^;;;

Eyes hidden behind dark shades, Rude considered his handiwork with quiet satisfaction.

Reno knelt on the floor before him, naked except for the rope that criss-crossed his torso, binding his arms behind his back. He gazed up at Rude, his expression one of adoration and longing.

“Now,” Rude said sharply, “do you understand why I had to tie you?”

“Yes, Sir,” Reno replied. “I'm not to touch myself without your permission. Sir.”

Rude reached down and stroked Reno's hair. “Very good, you're learning,” he said with a rare smile.

“Thank you, Sir,” Reno breathed.

“Where were we?” Rude asked, backing away a step.

Reno licked his lips, then shuffled forward on his knees.

“I asked you a question.”

Reno swallowed, eyes fixed on Rude's cock. “I was sucking you, Sir, and I allowed my own urges to distract me.”

“That's right. Get back to work.” Rude stood still and watched Reno struggle into position. Only when Reno's tongue found its mark did Rude drop one hand to tangle in crazy red hair. “That's it, do what you do, baby.”

Reno licked around the head, then nibbled along the shaft until Rude was fully aroused again. He paused to glance up, seeking approval.

“You're doing fine, baby,” Rude growled. “Keep going, and you'll get a reward tonight.”

Reno let his tongue dance down the length of Rude's cock, leaving it wet with spit. Returning to the head, he wrapped his lips around it and tugged gently, tongue stroking across the slit.

A soft moan as the hand in his hair clenched told him more than words.

Unable to bring his hands into play, Reno released the head and ducked down a bit to nuzzle Rude's balls. He breathed in the man's scent, rich and primal, before pressing kisses to the sensitive flesh.

Rude groaned, then guided Reno back to his cock.

Reno grinned and mouthed the tip, sucking the milky droplets of pre-cum; then he relaxed his throat and took his lover's cock down to the root.

Unable to remain motionless, Rude thrust reflexively into that skilled mouth, each movement met with slick suction. It ended far too soon: the thrill of seeing Reno tied and willing pushed him over the edge. Rude came with a shout, both hands clutching the back of Reno's head as if to hold him just exactly there.

Reno gently licked him clean, moaning softly all the while. His own cock ached, begging to be touched; he didn't dare so much as rub it against the carpet, for fear of further punishment.

“Stand up,” Rude commanded gently. He didn't offer to help.

Reno flexed his legs, trying to get feeling back in them before levering himself awkwardly to his feet. Face flushed, eyes bright, and cock painfully stiff, he stood before his lover, waiting.

Rude smiled, then took off his glasses and tossed them on the coffee table. He put his shoulder down and caught Reno neatly in the midsection, lifting him off his feet. Ignoring Reno's startled grunt, he carried him into the bedroom and tossed him on the bed.

Kneeling between Reno's legs, Rude licked two fingers until they dripped, then slowly worked them into his lover's ass.

Reno bucked at the intrusion, then forced himself to relax.

“That's it, baby,” Rude said encouragingly. He began a slow rhythm with his fingers, building the tension ever further.

Reno whimpered and tried to push back.

“Don't rush it - unless you want another punishment?”

With great difficulty, Reno made himself lie still.

“That's it,” Rude murmured, fucking him harder with just his fingers. “Remember, you don't get to come until I say so.” Then he angled his hand to rub Reno's prostate.

Reno cried out, clenching down on Rude's fingers. His cock throbbed; a thin trail of pre-cum glistened at the tip.

“You ready, baby?” Rude asked, his voice rough.

“Yes, Sir!” Reno gasped. “Please, Sir!”

Rude wrapped his other hand around Reno's straining cock and squeezed. “Come for me, baby!”

Reno groaned and writhed, thrusting up into Rude's hand. Firm fingers pressed into him, hitting the spot that felt like his cock's own trigger, and Reno shot off with a shout.

“Beautiful, baby, just beautiful,” Rude purred, stroking Reno's cock until the tremors began to fade.

“Gods, Rude…” Reno looked up at him through half-lidded eyes. “I may have to misbehave more often!”

Rude shook his head and smiled, reaching down to untie the rope. “Frankly? I don't think you can stop yourself now.”