Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Price for a Memory ❯ I Wish I Knew How to Quit You ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
13.

Zack found himself being roughly spun round and crushed against the back wall. How long had he dreamt of having the General again? How long had he silently lusted after the silver haired male? Too long in his mind.

However, a nagging feeling told him he really shouldn’t be doing this.

“Seph, we really shouldn’t….”

A rough kiss to the lips silenced him immediately. A hot tongue ran its way along his bottom lip demanding access. He couldn’t deny his superior could he?

Submitting to the rough demands of the General, Zack opened into the kiss. His tongue met the General’s in a fierce battle. Both tongues danced around each other before meeting again. Both melding into the other. Remembering the past.

Both males broke the kiss at the same time each desperately needing air. Zack gazed into the darkened emerald eyes staring into his blue ones. He could almost see his reflection in their untouchable depths.

“I….I want you Seph….for so long.”

Sephiroth said nothing. Instead, in a flash his head swooped down onto Zack’s neck. Lightly nipping and licking the tender flesh. Goosebumps spread across the raven haired males body like wild fire. Slowly he raised his arms up letting his fingers tangle in Sephiroth’s mass of silver hair.

Sephiroth couldn’t help the low groan escaping his throat as his hair was needed through by thin skilled fingers. His mouth moved back up to Zack’s lightly grazing over waiting lips. He couldn’t explain what caused him to want the younger male so badly but right now he didn’t want to think. His lust needed sated. After all, Zack was right. It had been so long.

The kiss deepened becoming almost aggressive. Harsh breathing echoed throughout the room they stood lip locked in. Zack decided to move on. Dropping his hands to the General’s exposed chest he roughly pushed him. Taking the hint the General slowly started edging back pulling the raven haired male with him.

Both stumbled and staggered through the room as they tried to tear each others clothes off. Breaking the kiss for just a second Zack raised his arms as his sleeveless top was pulled from his slim frame.

Blindly moving his hands across the taut chest, Zack found the buckle to one of the belts across the silver haired males chest. Swiftly undoing it, he located the other one and violently pulled it from its restraint soon after pushing the long leather coat from Sephiroth’s shoulders.

Sephiroth’s legs caught the side of the small table in the room thus sending the two men crashing onto the floor. Zack opened his eyes to find himself straddling the General’s hips. He took this short opportunity to pull the SOLDIER belt from Sephiroth’s tiny waist. Grating his finger tips over the smooth but well toned stomach below him rewarded him with a low growl from the man below him.

Sephiroth made to move and roll Zack over, however a hand on his chest pushed him back down prevented him from doing so.

“Don’t move Seph….it’s my turn.”

Sephiroth glared at Zack, but let it slide just this once. Lying back, he shivered slightly as he felt his boots being pulled off followed by his leather trousers. The cold air hitting his groin sent pleasurable jolts of electricity sweeping up and down his spine.

“You don’t wear underwear under these?”

“How can I? I can barely get them on never mind wrestling with underwear while trying to pull them on!”

“Did you hear me complaining?” Zack huskily answered the almost angry statement from the General before lightly kissing the smooth stomach below him.

He ran his tongue down the centre of the pale stomach before diving into the exposed naval. This action caused the General to arch his back and buck his hips towards the younger raven haired male.

“Ugh Zack! I want you!”

Zack grinned as he ran his fingers down Sephiroth’s hips slowly moving in towards his inner thighs. Lower and lower his lips moved. Gliding round to the right he trailed wet kisses down the same path his hand took. He knew the General would be pissed at his teasing, but he was having too much fun watching the silver haired male’s face contort with each kiss and hand movement.

His mouth finally reached its destination. Zack skilfully ran his tongue up and down the rock solid shaft presented to him. A loud guttural moan was his prize. He felt the General’s hips bucking towards him. Swirling his tongue around the tip of the General’s erection he could taste his juices already flowing out. A very unique taste but equally pleasant. Mako could be tasted, but that drove Zack on harder.

As if possessed he engulfed he swollen organ as far back as he could. Holding back his gag reflex he pushed further hearing shrill moans and groans of his name coming from the writhing form below him. Roughly bobbing his head up and down the General’s length, Zack established a quick but hard movement. His jaw began to ache from the effort but still he continued licking and sucking at the General’s length.

His hands on Sephiroth’s stomach felt the muscles tense under them. He was so close. The General’s sharp cries told him as much.

“S-stop Z-Zack!”

Zack felt his head being pulled away. His lips were roughly met by Sephiroth’s bruising embrace. Sephiroth grabbed Zack’s shoulders and swiftly reverted their positions so he was on top. Scrambling down Zack’s lithe body Sephiroth located his belt, roughly tugging it from the tanned skin. In one quick movement he pulled Zack’s own boots off followed by his trousers and boxers. He was blinded by his own lust and passion. He needed to be inside the burning body below him.

Raising his fingers to Zack’s trembling lips he stared deeply into royal blue orbs. Zack willingly took the fingers in his mouth. Sucking forcefully on the long thin fingers, he could hear himself moan in anticipation. He could feel his body shake with excitement.

Zack felt his legs being guided further apart by a strong hand. That hand was replaced by the General’s powerful body. The heat radiating off the General made Zack quiver in sheer elation. It really was happening. After such a long wait, the two of them had finally given in to one another.

Long spidery fingers left Zack’s warm mouth to travel down the contours of his body. Beads of sweat formed across his taut chest slowly trickling down and onto the floor. His hands were grabbed and pinned to the floor above his head by one of Sephiroth’s. Mouths crushed together once more. Both could feel their lips bruising under the intense pressure.

“Please Sephiroth. I want to feel you!”

A small smile ghosted across the silver haired males face as his fingers finished the journey down Zack’s body.

Zack tensed and winced in pain as the first digit invaded his body. He groaned in pain ever so slightly. A small kiss to his lips settled him down again before the second finger entered. Fingers scissored inside the raven haired male. Deeper they searched.

Without warning Zack screamed out Sephiroth’s name along with other jumbled words. His back arched high off the floor so his chest crashed into the General’s. His legs tightened around the older man as he continued to see stars.

Smirking, Sephiroth ran his finger tips over Zack’s prostate again and again. He wanted to leave the younger male utterly sated and spent. Intently, he listened to his second in command’s cries and screams.

Removing his fingers a disgruntled hiss was all he got. Obviously Zack wanted more. He wanted to writhe off the floor again and again. Tough.

“Remember what I said Zack? One word, and that breath will be your last.”

Zack couldn’t even respond before something much larger and stronger than two fingers was forcefully pushed inside him. Zack cried out in agony. Pain shot like fiery tongues up and down his spine pooling deep within his stomach.

Sephiroth didn’t even stop to check Zack was alright. Now it was his turn to satisfy himself. Pulling Zack’s trembling legs over each shoulder he pushed his body as close to the raven haired males as he could before starting sharp hard thrusts into Zack’s body.

Slowly cries in pain subsided to be replaced with moans of pleasure. Quaking hands broke free from Sephiroth’s grasp to grip tightly onto pale sweat soaked shoulders. Short nails piercing into the creamy flesh.

Sephiroth began to lose himself. Innate reflexes kicked in as his vision began to blur. He could hear his own cries. He could feel himself plunging harder and deeper into Zack’s body. His fingers gripped onto the floor with so much force his nails left deep scratches on the wood below them. His body ground painfully against the younger males as he sped up his erratic movements.

“Drop your legs!”

Zack complied. His legs fell to the ground only to lift themselves around the General’s hips and squeeze oh so tightly. Zack’s hands left Sephiroth’s shoulders to grip just as tightly to his waist almost pulling him into his sun kissed body.

Sephiroth could feel himself coming close to climax, his stomach muscles tightening as he sped up his last few movements.

Zack pulled one of his hands from Sephiroth’s waist and moved it to his neglected erection. Blindly pumping at his length, he too felt himself building up. He didn’t care if his strokes didn’t match the General’s. He needed release just as much as Sephiroth did.

Pain slowly spread through Sephiroth’s back as he came closer. White heat centred around his right shoulder as with three more rough intense thrusts, he spent himself deep inside the younger male. Zack, feeling Sephiroth climax gave a few more rough strokes to his length before expelling his insides over his hand and stomach.

Screaming in pleasure and sheer agony, the pain in his shoulder surfaced thus breaking through the skin, sending blood and feathers sputtering over the wooden floor.

“Z-Zack….”

Sephiroth stared into Zack’s closed eyes. His chest heaved, blood ran down his right arm. Lifting his hand he lightly moved raven bangs from Zack’s face.

Royal blue eyes opened. A hand moved up to Sephiroth’s shoulder and lightly stroked the bloody black feathers.

Drawing himself out of the still hot body Sephiroth lost his strength and collapsed onto the floor. He glanced over his shoulder and grimaced at the sight of his wing twitching against the cold floor. One of his only weaknesses. One of the only things that would bring him to ruin. The scar being the only thing hiding it from the world to see. Just like Cloud’s.

Immediately upon thinking about the blond, Sephiroth’s eyes widened. Guilt spread through his body like a tsunami. Why? He could not explain. It wasn’t as if he had cheated on the blond. Hell, Cloud didn’t even know he was admired by Sephiroth. Forcing a smile, he looked over at Zack. He lay on his back, head tilted just enough to look at the General.

“Are you ok Seph?”

“I think so. I just wish I did not have this weakness.”

He frowned as he spoke motioning to his wing and both Zack at the same time. What weakness was he insinuating? The obvious physical weakness of his alien feeling wing, or the weakness that drove him into Zack? He was not sure. Zack was not sure either. Slowly he stood up on shaking legs. He extended his hand to the General. He ignored it and lay still, eyes shut.

Zack dressed in silence, glancing at Sephiroth every few minutes. Still he did not move. The only movement was from the wing twitching back and forth.

“I wish you knew how I felt Seph.” Zack whispered to himself as he silently exited the room.

Immediately after he left, Sephiroth sat up, drew his knees up to his chest holding them in place by wrapping his arms around his legs. Pain slowly subsiding. The after effects of orgasm long gone, he sighed dejectedly to himself.

“I wish I knew how to quit you.”