Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Rainy Day Memories ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Not mine. I'm just playing' with the boys. They belong to SquareSoft.

A/N: This is a FF7 yaoi fic. Please be kind, it's the first yaoi story I've ever written, so if I mess something up I'm sorry. This is 3 years after the events in the game, and don't worry, it has a good ending.

Rainy Day Memories

Pairing: Zack/Cloud

Rating: NC-17/PWP

Rain.

It brought back such wonderful memories.

Cloud sighed as he stared dreamily out the window. Everyone else was gone and only when he was alone like this did he let himself relax and really remember. It made him too vulnerable to think back to all those years ago. And the others would ask him questions and want to know what he was thinking about...especially Tifa. She was a good enough friend, but he really wished she'd stop trying to convince him he loved her. He'd only ever loved one person and he always would love him. His dear Zack.

He leaned his head against the cool glass and shut his eyes, lost in memory.

*8 years ago*

He sat staring out at the rain. They had a few days of leave before their next mission at Nibelheim...and it had to rain. He sighed miserably. He was so bored!

"Hey!" came a cheerful shout from behind him. "What ya doin'?"

"Hi, Zack."

Zack wrapped his arms tight around him. "You don't sound very happy, love."

Cloud sighed again. "I'm bored."

"Because it's raining?"

Cloud nodded. "Yeah."

Zack pulled him closer. "You should be happy." He nuzzled Cloud's neck. "We're together and no one's going to disturb us. What could be better than that?"

Several scenarios passed through Cloud's mind.

Much to his dismay, Zack suddenly let go. He went and flopped down on the couch. "Can you believe that ShinRa is actually furnishing apartments for is SOLDIERS?"

Cloud smiled at him. "That's why I'm not supposed to be here."

Zack grinned. "So what? I want you here."

"I'm going to take a shower," Cloud announced.

Zack's golden eyes glinted with mischief. He waited until Cloud was close enough, then reached out and pulled him into his lap. "You can shower later." He held Cloud close. "I can think of something for us to do."

"What?" Cloud looked up at him curiously. What did he have in mind now?

"Let's play a game." He gazed into his love's eyes and waited for him to agree.

"Ok." Cloud said, a little breathless from the intensity of Zack's gaze. He was certainly up to something...

He kissed Cloud deeply, breaking off every so often to run his tongue along Cloud's lips, lick at his neck. He picked him up and carried him to the bedroom, never once letting up with his loving kisses.

He laid Cloud gently on the bed and drew back for a moment, just looking at him. "You're so beautiful." Cloud smiled at him, holding his arms out to him. Zack moaned a little, softly, and lowered himself down on top of Cloud, covering his body with his own.

He kissed his way down Cloud's neck as his hands wandered over his body. He moved slowly, letting the fire within them build itself. He slipped his hands under Cloud's shirt, teasing his sensitive nipples and finally slipped it off. He took one of the taut little buds in his mouth, suckling and nipping at it lightly. He loved every little sound his love was making.

He moved so that he was between Cloud's legs and rocked against him, letting him feel his desire. He smirked at the sharp intake of breath and the urgent moan from the man beneath him.

He slipped his hand into Cloud's hair, almost roughly, kissing him deeply. With his other hand, he began undoing Cloud's pants. He kissed his way down his body, pausing to lap at his naval, eliciting another groan. He pulled Cloud's pants down slowly, revealing his straining member.

"Forgot your underwear again this morning, huh?"

"Ummm...."

Zack smiled to himself and kissed the inside of Cloud's thigh, tasting his skin. Cloud moaned, wiggling a little. Zack blew on him, very gently, his breath tickling as he moved from the base to tip of his manhood. He swirled his tongue around the tip, capturing the drops of pre-cum. Cloud cried out, thrusting his hips up to try and force Zack where he wanted him.

"Alright, alright," Zack whispered.

He swallowed Cloud's length and suckled him. Hard. Cloud cried out in pleasure. He thrush his hips up and Zack held him down. He continued to suck him and began to massage the cool sac hidden beneath his love. When Cloud's cries told him that he was near the edge he pulled back and waited.

"Zack..." Cloud panted. "What are you doing?"

"The game's just starting, Cloud. Can't finish you off this soon."

He got up and sauntered over to the dresser and started rummaging about in a drawer. He heard Cloud moaning behind him, no longer on the brink of release but still aching. He walked slowly back to the bed.

"Ready to play some more?"

Cloud shook his head, "No, no more games, just fuck me."

Zack raised his eyebrows. "Such language. You agreed to play. And was that an order? I don't take orders from you, ya know. Was that a command?"

Cloud glared at him, panting hoarsely. "Yes, d--"

He was cut off as Zack suddenly pounced on him, kissing him roughly. He pinned his arms above his head, securing them to the headboard with his handcuffs.

Surprised, Cloud tested his bonds, staring at Zack with wide eyes.

Zack smirked, "All part of the game."

He made sure that Cloud was looking at him and slowly began to remove his own clothes. He ran his hands over his now-bare chest, moving his hips slowly, suggestively. He slipped his pants off and went to lie beside Cloud.

He kissed him everywhere he could reach, his hands wandering anywhere he couldn't reach to kiss. Cloud strained to try and take Zack in his arms. He wanted to hold him, but forgot about that as Zack wrapped a hand around him, pumping him slowly.

The soft cries Cloud made were driving Zack crazy and so was holding back. But he wanted Cloud to enjoy this...he got an idea suddenly.

"Beg. Beg me, and maybe I'll give you what you want."

Cloud shook his head, he wouldn't beg for anything.

Zack kneeled on the bed, lifting Cloud into his lap. He didn't enter him but he made sure that Cloud could feel him. He just couldn't do anything about it.

"Beg me." A shake of the golden head.

He slapped Cloud's rear, leaving a red, stinging mark. "I said beg." He smacked him again. "Or not." Smack. He lowered his head and ran his tongue along Cloud's length. He stopped and smacked him again. "You ordered me a little earlier." Smack. "You deserve a spanking."

He held Cloud in his lap, still letting him feel him without slipping inside him. He proceeded to spank him with the other hand, every so often lapping up the bit of cum that pooled on Cloud.

"Please, Zack. Please," Cloud moaned helplessly.

Zack stopped spanking him. "Please what? What do you want?"

"You. Inside. Please..."

"About time," Zack smiled. "As you wish, my beautiful Cloud."

He kissed him again and reached for the lube he had hidden under the pillow earlier in the day. He slicked his fingers and slid one inside Cloud. He added a second finger, stroking Cloud from inside, fighting for control.

He removed his hand and felt Cloud wrap his legs around his waist. He slicked his own member and pushed slowly inside him. He waited for a heartbeat once he was all the way inside him, and then quickly found his rhythm. He pumped Cloud in time to his thrusts.

"Cloud, you're so beautiful..."

Cloud cried out as he felt Zack spill his hot seed deep inside him, covering Zack with his own. They came together as waves of ecstasy broke over them.

"Zack!"

"I love you, Cloud."

Zack undid the cuffs and held Cloud close to him. "We'll always be together, my beautiful Cloud. Rainy days, sunny days, forever."

*Present*

Cloud smiled to himself. He leaned away from the window. He was 24 now. They had fallen asleep in each other's arms and that night was one of his favorite memories. He always thought of it when it rained. They had been given the Nibelheim mission a few days later. Zack was gone now. Better not think about that...

Where were Barret and the others? They should be back by now.

"They said I'd fine you here."

He spun around, hand going to his sword. A figure detached itself from the doorway. He couldn't believe he hadn't heard the door open.

"I always could sneak up on you. Do you always stare at the rain?"

The figure came forward, into the light. "Hello, my beautiful Cloud."

Zack.

Cloud stared at him. "Zack? Is it you? You're alive?"

Zack smiled. "Yes, it's me. I'm here."

"But...h-h-how?" Cloud stammered.

"I'll tell you later. It can wait." He held out his arms. Cloud gladly stepped into the embrace.

"I don't understand," he said softly.

"I'll explain later," Zack said. He held Cloud tightly, as if afraid of losing him again. He rested his chin on top of Cloud's head, his eyes closed. "We're together again. I promised forever. We have all the time in the world." He kissed Cloud deeply, putting as much love into the kiss as he possibly could.

The rain stopped and a stray sunbeam surrounded the lovers, each held tight in the other's arms.