Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle ❯ The Plan/Aftermath ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 10:

The Plan/Aftermath

" So,what the *&%$ is this *&%$ plan of yours and tell me quick!!!!" Barret yelled

" Okay,Okay,just calm down",I said,"Red,get over on his left side and attack at will......

" WHAT ARE YOU,CRAZY???HE'LL BLOW THE PLACE UP THEN!!!" Red cut me off.

" Just hear me out, that will distract him,then Barret you attack his right and I'll cast spell after spell on him and that should do it,okay??? Everyone know what they gotta do???" I questioned

" Yea",they both replied at once.

"Ok,lets do it!!!"

But my plan didnt work out like I planned. The first attack Red had on Sephiroth killed him on impact,what a mess that was. Barret lasted a bit longer,but was also eventually eliminated from battle. So it was up to me,I was sorta used to this,being in SOLDIER. So I stopped casting spells and reached for my sword. I took a strike at him and thought I had him beat,but this was only his first form. After I destroyed the first form,he turned into some sort of monster which almost killed me instantly. But I hung on to life and came up with an easier,less complicated plan,one that I knew would work. I would destroy the reactor. So I ran past Sephiroth and went to work. My experience in SOLDIER payed off. I armed a bomb onto the reactor and ran. After the explosion I assumed Sephiroth was killed instantly. But I'll never know for sure.................