Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ Ask ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3 -ASK-

"Selphie, I am sorry, I,.." Irvine said stepping in seeing Seifer holding `his' Selphie. "What the HELL you doing in Selphie's room lapdog?"

"GET OUT!" Selphie screamed at the cowboy.

"Come on Selphie, do you really think he wants you? Now get over here, I am the only one that cares for your sorry ass." The Auburn haired man said sharply. ("No, one can have her but me. She just needs to get used to the fact I am going to date other girls too.")

Seifer stood taking out his gunblade. "The `Lady' said to get out! Now get your ass out before I throw it out. I will have you know I do care for Selphie, greatly." The blond said stepping closer his gunblade inches from the unarmed man.

"Yeah, right." Irvine said to Seifer, and looked over to Selphie who had Seifers Jacket wrapped around her tightly. "Don't worry Selphie, you were okay. I have had better though." The Auburn haired man remarked and left the room quickly.

Just as Irvine turned the corner out by the hallway where Fujin and Raijin stood he was knocked to the ground. The tall blond straddling him, punching him furiously. Quickly Headmaster Squall ran down, helping Fujin and Raijin tear the two men now punching each other, apart.

"What the HELL is wrong with you, two?!" Squall asked pissed off that he had to come all the way down to find two of his friends and beating the shit out of each other. Blood of the Auburn haired man was smeared on the floor, Seifer remained with just a bloody nose.

Brushing back his spiked blond hair, he grunted and left to his room, again leaving Fujin and Raijin behind to explain.

"Fujin, Raijin, can you take Irvine to the infirmary?" The brunette haired man said moving a strand of hair from his eyes.

"AFFIRMATIVE." The silver haired woman said reluctantly, and helped Raijin drag him to the infirmary.

Sighs, shaking his head the brown haired man walked down the hall to Seifer's room. "Seifer.." Squall asked knocking.

Opens the slab of wood in the door frame. "What?!" Seifer asked.

Squall stepped in. "What happened?"

"Like you would believe me anyway. But I will tell you one thing I swear I will kill him.. If he gets near Selphie." Seifer remarked and stepped into the bathroom cleaning off the blood.

"Selphie? Seifer, just tell me what the hell happened." Squall asked sharply.

Ignoring his questions, Seifer changes shirts. "Almasy, I am going to have to expel you if you don't answer."

"SQUALL WAIT!!" Selphie said running over into the blonds room with them shutting the door.

"Selphie?" Seifer asked stepping from the bathroom.

"It is not Seifer's fault. He didn't do anything Squall." The flipped haired tear eyed girl said taking a deep breath. "Irvine and I slept together and then he walked off.."

"Never-mind." Squall interjected when she said slept with. "Just, uh, I will leave this to you three then. But if the hall incident happens again.." Headmaster said sharply.

"Thanks Squall." Selphie said as he left the room in a hurry.

Seifer looked at his `crush'. ("Damn, what do I say?") The now in tears Selphie leapt forward hugging him tightly. "Thank, you Seifer. I didn't know,.. Uh,.." ("How do I say this? I care for him.. I, care for Seifer?")

"Just doing my, duty as DC." Seifer said wrapping his arms around her. "Selphie, I,.."

"Did you mean what you said to Irvine? That you do care for me?" Asked the Yellow dressed lady with curiosity and hope.

("Do I tell her? What if she doesn't feel the same? Will she laugh at me? I don't want to be alone anymore.") Mustering up the courage. "Yes, I care very deeply for you." Seifer mumbled quickly, which was good enough for her.

A small true crystal tear fell from her left eye as she leaned up and pressed her soft ruby lips to cheek, causing him to turn a rose pedal red. "I care about you too. " ("Oh, no he is going to think I am just using him for a rebound. Why do I care for the Ex-Sorceress knight so much? Why is my heart pounding, more than it usually does with him? Does he truly care about me? …I just don't want to be alone anymore.")

"Would you accompany me for dinner tonight in Balamb? As friends of course. Fujin and Raijin are going out to dinner for their anniversary, of their `First Date`. And I don't want to be ..alone." Seifer said choosing his words wisely.

("Is he reading my mind or something?") Selphie thought and giggled slightly.

"If you don't want to then fine." Seifer said sharply when she started giggling.

"No, no, no I do, I just thought you read my mind or something." The woman said cheerful again and kisses his cheek before skipping out.

To Be Continued-