Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgivable -Edition 1- ❯ Garden Festival ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7 Garden Festival Surprise

After days of setting up, and planning the `Garden Festival' was now ready for its grand `annual performance. Flickering multi-colored lights were strung on the sides of the stage, blood red rose bushes surrounded the dance floor. Nearly 2100 (starting time), the nights sky had arose from its daily sleep, causing the moon to shine brightly on the steps that were covered in a dark blue velvet like fabric down to the stage area.

Knock, Knock

("I hope this looks alright..") Emerald eyes thought as she went to the door. With a twist of her wrist the door-knob turned, letting the door open slowly revealing a long smooth silk like golden-yellow dress, small spaghetti straps hung loosely on her shoulders holding up the dress that had a slit to mid-thigh. The gown fit tightly upon the young lady with flipped hair now with a silk like yellow rose flower on the left side of her head. Matching gloves reached to her elbows, with small yellow dress shoes upon her small feet.

("She is absolutely, gorgeous damn, I don't deserve her.. But I am so glad not to be alone..") "Wow……" The crystal eyed man said standing with his mouth agape gazing at the beauty before him. "You look… beautiful.. Gorgeous.." Is all his rough lips could reply as he stood in a black tux a yellow rose in jacket pocket.

"Tee-Hee! You don't look to bad yourself Seify." The elegant Selphie stated taking his waiting arm and walking to the Quad. ("Wow, I have never seen Seifer so dressed up, he is so, handsome.. Why in the 'world' does he like me?")

As they entered down the velvet cased stairs the spotlight switched to cover them, as the microphone squeaked and announced.

"The winners of tonight's poll for "Cutest Couple" are.. Da Da Da.. Selphie Tilmitt and Irvine Kinneas. Will both of you please step to the center of the dance floor?" Nida announced and pointed to the band who now played a song for Garden Festivals, `cutest Couple' 'Waiting'.

Seifer's sea green/blue eyes grew with anger as he noticed Irvines snicker before he took Selphie's arm practically dragging her to the dance floor.

"What did you do, Irvine!" The fired up women demanded.

"Shut-up. Come on you know you like me, the way I kissed down your body.."

"Irvine!" The enraged Selphie said as quietly as she could. "I hate you, Irvine Kinneas. I used to love you, or at least I thought I did. But, your nothing but a two-timing, conceited, cold-hearted, ....slut!!" The enraged emerald eyed girl said trying to push away from him. The soft music to loud for anyone to hear her shots of anger that sprouted from her mouth.

Through the years of waiting

My love for you,

you now know,

To my surprise,

And their surprise we are one..

The want-2-be cowboy wearing a black tux, with his cowboy hat, tightened his grip around her waist as he leaned forward whispering something in her ear. "You will always be mine, Selphie. If I cant have you,.. no one will."

I dreamt of the day,

Our love would unite,

Under the moonlight,

For a single..,

"Whatever, I was never yours, nor will I ever be. I swear you do anything to jeperdize my relationship with Seifer.. I'll personally twist your balls off and shove them down your throat." Selphie said in the softest voice possible which made Irvine take a gulp them chuckle.

"You will see.." Cowboy replied.

For a last kiss..

As the song came to a end Irvine pulled her closer, a hand behind her head and pressed his lips firmly to hers, sliping his toungue in her mouth.. Immediatly Selphie bit down on his toungue escaping from his clasp around her. "BOOYAKA." The women muttered as she walked over to Seifer who's face was red with anger yet let her handle it. She took his arm and left with him to the 2nd floor deck, while Irvine stood there and grabbed a certain red-haired women, trying to up-hold his reputation, as his ego deflated slightly. ("I will get you back..") Irvine thought.

TBC