Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Unions an Reunions ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author: Menacing-Shadows
Title: Unions and Reunions
Anime: Final Fantasy 7
Genre: Adventure/Drama/Romance
Disclaimer: I do not own FF7 or any characters but I wish I had Tifa…
Summary: Cloud and Vincent have vanished. The group has to follow the clues that Sephiroth left when they first began their journey leading to unexpected twists. (Hentai)
 
One day Barrett had called Tifa with some very distressing news.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Tifa, this is Barrett.”
 
“Hi. How are you?”
 
“No time for small talk. Cloud and Vincent have vanished. What's worse is that Sephiroth is back. He is the only one who knows where they are.”
 
“What?!? How do you know this?”
 
“Sephiroth came to me in person.” Barrett sighed.
 
“Well, What did he say?”
 
“I will explain everything later. Cid is on his way to pick us all up on the Highwind. If you cannot get in touch with us or if something happens, follow Sephiroth's original clues.” The phone clicked off with a busy signal.
 
“What did he mean by that?” Tifa questioned herself.
“Hey Barrett. Why did you want me to come here?” Cid walked off the Highwind.
 
“Where is everyone else?” Barrett questioned.
 
“I picked you up first. Tell me, what the hell is going on?”
 
“Maybe we should get Nanaki first…”
 
“…Did you call?” a mysterious voice asked. Cid and Barrett turned around to see Nanaki.
 
“Speak of the devil.” Cid said jokingly.
 
“Well. Cid, Nanaki. Cloud and Vincent have disappeared. Sephiroth has returned. He is the only one who knows where they are.” Barrett stopped.
 
“We need to gather the group again then, right?” Nanaki asked.
 
“Yes. After we get everyone, we must go to Midgar to begin.” Barrett answered.
 
“The hell with that!” Why is it our problem if they are gone?” Cid demanded.
 
“They don't have many memories. That is dangerous for them and for us. Also, Sephiroth is actually well on his way for his `Reunion' being complete. With Cloud and Vincent…”
 
“Damn it…” Cid responded.
 
“We have to get going then.” Nanaki ordered. They boarded the Highwind and took flight.
 
________________________________Above the Temple of Ancients________________________________
 
“Are we there?” Barrett asked Cid. The Highwind stopped.
 
“No, but what is that down there?” he answered.
 
“That is the Temple of Ancients. Hey. Is that Sephiroth down there?” Nanaki pointed to a tall, slender man in a black cape with long, silver hair. “He is being followed by a bunch of other people. They all have black capes. Wait…Is that Cloud down there?”
 
Barrett, Cid, and Nanaki all looked at the group. Then Barrett spoke.
 
“Yeah, I think it is. Why are we above this place?”
 
“Hey Cloud!!!” Cid screamed.
 
“Welcome to the Reunion. You were not supposed to be here yet. Oh well. You can come back once you have had some time to think.” Sephiroth said to them. Then he muttered some kind of spell. Then Barrett, Cid, and Nanaki were all instantly transported to the bottom of the crater. They fell into a deep sleep.