Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Until The Day I Die: A Squikku and Tiduna Story ❯ Evanescence Interlude ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A/N: Just a little scene with the princess of darkness, Samara. She's discussing her plans for certain people. ; )
Evanescence Interlude
"This is going good...this is going grand!" Samara smiled viciously, rubbing her hands together, "Now if you two could only capture that girl then we'll be even better!" She sat forward in her throne, glaring at two figures infront of her, "Where is the girl now?"
"Some new world. Don't worry, Samara, we'll..."
"DON'T TELL ME NOT TO FUCKING WORRY!" Samara shouted angrily, heartless and darkness began to stir around her, "I'm stuck here until that bitch gives me MY body! She thinks she can hide from me?"
"Calm down, Samara." A man said, his yellow eyes glowing in the darkness, "We know her exact location, you can still control her. You're still in her head."
"Control her to do what?" Samara asked, sitting back, "Is she still communicating with the keyblade master's friend?"
A woman nodded, "Indeed she is, but she still believes he's just a dream. So does he, he's such a foolish boy."
"You better be right, Maleficent." Samara said, a slow wicked smile formed on her face, "I know how to get her to come back to us."
Maleficent glanced at the white-haired man next to her, "How?" She asked curiously.
"Jealousy is a strong emotion...it can take over your body."
The man smiled, realizing what she was getting at, "If she keeps feeling that emotion then you can take over her body for awhile?"
"Exactly, Ansem, and once I do so," Samara formed green fire in her palm, "That flower girl...what's her name again?"
"Aeris?" Maleficent said.
"Yeah her," A small hologram of Aeris formed in the middle of the green fire, "She's dead." Samara smiled as the flame showed her Sephiroth, "And he's gonna be the one to do it for us."
"Perfect." Ansem smiled, "Once the girl feels guilty about Aeris's death, then she'll surely run off...alone. No one to protect her..."
"Then her body's mine." Samara crushed the flame in her fist, "And so are those worlds."
"Now what about the Lionheart?" Maleficent asked, "How's that plan going?"
"He's no threat. Everything's going according to plan with him and that world."
"Pardon me, Samara, but we do have a problem." Ansem said, "Remember the name Rinoa?"
Samara thought a moment, "Rinoa...Rinoa...Rinoa...ah yes! I remember that bitch! Garnet saved her...but once I see her again..."
"Be careful what you wish for." Ansem said, "You're going to be seeing her soon."
"Are you saying...?"
Ansem nodded, "Thing's might get messy."
"Fuck!" Samara slammed her fist against the side of her throne, "She'll ruin everything! She'll complicate things!"
"We can get rid of her." Maleficent suggest, "Ever hear of Ultimecia?"
"Hear of her?" Samara asked shocked, "I invented her, you fool!"
"Well her, with the help of a Edea Kramer, can get rid of Rinoa." Maleficent said, "We'll make sure Leonheart never meets the girl."
"Good." Samara smiled, satisfied, "Now all we have to do is sacrifice a virgin and our army begins...shit!" She hit herself in the forehead, "I forgot she's not a virgin anymore." A chocobo feather formed in her hand, she stared at it, "It's ashame heroes must die...but she's the key to an army of heartless"