Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ When Darkness Falls ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The two arrived in Dollet, in almost no time considering the distance from their place and the prison.

They appeared from the shadows in the bedroom of their mansion, at the foot of a bed. Lying down the moment their bodies were back in solid form, Edgar abruptly ripped the prison clothes free from his love-slave. Squall was roll to lay beneath the larger stature of his lord; he broke their dizzying kiss, giving a wicked smirk before scooting himself backwards across the bed to the top.

Lord Edgar, threw the handful of clothes to the floor and followed after the tease, crawling up like a stalker to prey. He licked Squall's bare leg from ankle and up along his thigh. Each scoot of retreat from Squall caused flirtatious inconsistency of the trailing tongue. The tickles caused a near immediate erection from the jailbird.

When Squall reached the top of the bed, he titled his head back feeling the electric pleasure of Edgar's tongue running up his body from his pelvis to his abdomen, then chest. His Lord paid particular attention to each nipple, swirling his tongue around them then over the flat of the nub. He met his twinkling gaze before claiming Squall's neck with sharp, nicking kisses, that healed as quickly as they were made leaving a small tears of blood along the brunet's neck.

Licking them away, Edgar felt a hand on his cheek guiding his face up to his to press their lips together. Their kiss assaulted like rapiers stabbing into each other's opened mouth, slashing across the meat they found inside. Squall moaned deeply. He needed this so very bad; yet, they were going so slowly. Wrapping his legs around his lord's body, Squall rolled them over and rocked his hips vigorously against Edgar's up and down, hoping he'd get the hint.

Lord Edgar rolled them back over and hissed into Squall's mouth. "So you don't want to play with me, Squall?" He kissed his earlobe, licking the hole over and into the hole. "I'm a little disappointed."

Squall continued making little thrusts against Edgar's clothed cock. He even caressed the back of his hand along his lord's cheek into his hair. "Please, my lord, I need you."

Removing his clothes, with some help from Squall, Edgar tossed them to the floor. Straddling Squall's hips, Edgar then reached beside the bed to a night stand. He patted his hand into a dish filled with some type of red oil.

With a long heated sigh Edgar massaged the oil over his member as though his intention was simply jerking off. Once it was slick with lube. he then dipped his hand in again, flicking away the drips before rubbing both hands together. He proceeded to run it up and down Squall's length in a way that looked as if he was washing his hands together.

"What if I want to go slowly?" The blond wondered as though he'd just heard what Squall had said before; leaning over he licked the lured out essence from the tip of Squall's sex. The pinned lover caressed his gently up and down Edgar's thighs, giving them a clawed squeeze when he felt his lord's warm tongue touch him.

Aiming higher, Edgar planted a single kiss upon Squall's lips then under his chin and back to his mouth again, giving the tender flesh a little lick before enclosing. Whilst they kissed, Edgar moved his hands down along his lover's back to his buttocks parting them before positioning the head of his erection at the hole.

"As you wish." Lord Edgar grumbled, his voice thick with as much wanton lust as Squall possesed.

Pulling his hips back, Edgar thrust into Squall in one quick motion, but he remained still. Dropping his weight down on his lover's body, he began to kiss him again, feeling Squall shoving upward on his own to thrust what he wanted in. His legs strengthened around Edgar's body for grip support as he moved. Gods how he hated, yet, loved it when his lord teased him. Pulling himself off only enough to leave the head in, Squall wrapped his fist around Edgar's bulbous need and stuffed him in then yanked him out. Edgar broke the kiss, snickering, and he finally began to ram his hips into him.

"You are impatient, aren't you?"

Squall had started licking Edgar's cheek, thankful for the movement, and he nodded to the question. Sitting up, Edgar leaned back bringing Squall with him, then he rolled over so that he remained on top but they were now in the middle of the bed.

"Uuhhhhh." Squall moaned, feeling the powerful thrust of his lord as he drove in and out of him. The brunette held Edgar by the biceps, arching his back off the bed. Lord Edgar parted Squalls legs bringing them off his back down to his side.

Their kiss broke moving to jawlines then neck, while their dead lungs inhaled and exhaled deeply. Edgar sat completely up over Squall, holding onto his hip with one hand, and grabbing the base of the brunet's length with the other. Lord Edgar jerked him off, squeezing the root and pulling it upward when his thrust went in.

Squall fondled Edgar's nipples, pinching them roughly between his finger and thumb; he reached between them to borrow the semen smearing there. The jailbird placed his hand over Edgar's insisting that he move his hand all the way up his member. He could have cried from compliance of the hand smoothly gliding along his heat. The blond rocked his hips back and forward. His posture folded forward so their foreheads touch.

Edgar picked up the pace of his hips, his jerking sped up as well. In and out of his lover. Faster and faster. They dug their nails into each other, and moaned in climax. First Edgar then Squall. The two lay in a heap of exhaustion. Squall hugged his lover; and Edgar returned the gesture with a final kiss whispering into his lips.

"I've missed you." Then they fell asleep for the morning.

# #

Zell plunked himself down at the breakfast table and poured a bowl of cereal. The television was playing loud enough for the neighborhood to hear, but, hey, if Zell couldn't eat in the living room, he might as well bring a part of the living room in with him.

"Will you turn that shit down?" His mother said walking into the kitchen grabbing a pan. "I really don't think that the neighbors care what we're watching." She was a tall woman around 5'10", with blonde hair that came down a little past her shoulders. Instead of blue like her son, Mrs. Dincht has brown. Zell got most of his features from her, but his eye color came from his father.

He was as tall as his mother roughly around 6'3, with short crew cut, ashy blond hair. The man is built like any man who works every day of the week, and he rarely ate anything that he thought wasn't manly. Hense why Zell decided to keep his being gay a secret. Every morning his father had the same breakfast, a five egg omlette with a side of bacon and sausage. It was a wonder he wasn't incredibly fat.

Zell's father also talked non-stop about this and - not or - that sport he should join. From 3rd grade to 11th, Zell was forced on basketball teams and football teams, and he hated it. But if it made the old man happy, then, sure.. Why not? It wasn't as though he had to do it everyday, so he could deal with it. This year he planned on doing nothing - - regardless what his father said.

"What are you gonna do today, boy?" Frank Dincht asked his son.

Zell exhaled and dropped his face practically into his cereal, replying. "I'm hanging out with Selphie, and this new kid from school." It was simple enough, but now came the analyzing.

"Oh, a new kid... Is it a girl or boy?" His mother, Brandy, asked as she sat down, placing a plate infront of her husband and one down for herself.

"Boy." Replied Zell casually, so his voice wouldn't give away the inner blush that crept up when even thinking about Locke.

"Ohhhh," His mother said with a smile, looking quite pleased.

His father shoveled the food down his throat and nodded. "Finally making some male friends I see. It's good that you are," The man continued on. "Hanging around with woman all the time is gonna make you a fucking queer. And not on my son."

Zell nodded saying quietly. "No, sir."

"Damned straight." Frank stated to himself.

His mother ignored the entire confrontation and continued her grilling him. "So what's his name? Does he have any goals in life?"

Zell laughed into his words. "Mom, I only just met him yesterday; but his name is Locke."

His father looked Zell over, commenting. "What the hell is that, French?"

His son gave shrug of his shoulder. How the hell should he know. Finally hearing the front door get it's usual beat down from Selphie, Zell got up from the table clearing his bowl. "Bye, mom, goodbye, sir."

His father grumbled something that Zell didn't quite catch; but, much like everything the man says, he just let it go. Walking through the living room he called at the door. "Alright, Selphie! Alright." The door pulled opened and Selphie grinned at him.

"What took you so long?" She asked.

Zell made a face and held out his digital to her. "See what that says?" He asked.

Selphie looked down at the watch. "Yeah, it says some people need to learn how to get up in the morning."

Zell shook his head in disbelief. 'Unbelievable. It's scary that people like her weren't created with an 'off' switch.' Sighing in defeat to leaving so early, Zell moved aside to let the girl in.

"Can I at least get dressed first?" He asked.

"I wish you would." Selphie went over to the couch and sat down. She grabbed the remote and changed the channel. She was very comfortable with his family, not even his father intimadated her.

"Good morning, Selphie." Brandy said from the kitchen.

"Good morning." Selphie's pleassantness was half-assed considering she wasn't really in the mood for adult talk. Especially with Frank Dincht. They ask the dumbest questions, that bored even her.

Zell arrived in his room going directly to the closet. He had to pick out the perfect outfit today if he was gonna be spending it with Locke. If it were just Selphie, a raggedy pair of jeans and shirt would have done him fine. But for a secret crush, he needed to go all out.

"What's my best color, blue?" He wondered out loud. "Naah, that seems a little obvious on a blond." He sorted through his clothes and decided on something green next. "To St. Paddy's Day... There's gotta be something." Zell took one end of his clothing and shoved it in the other direction. "Bingo, you can never go wrong with burgandy."

He took the shirt from the hanger, which along with it came a pair of black jeans that was inside the shirt slung over the little bar connecting the clotheshanger into a triangle. It was his mother's idea to do that. It saved space, plus, she wouldn't have to keep telling him what did and didn't match. Meanwhile, he's a guy and doesn't care about fashion. However, due to weight, her idea was losing the bar from the wall.

Zell yanked his night shirt over his head and dropped his pajama pants. 'I'd better take a shower first.' Checking his armpits, he nodded to confirm. The anticipation of had him walking on joy as he paused at the top of the stairs and shouted down to the living room. "Selphie, I'm gonna take a shower for a minute, okay?"

"Okay." She sounded faint. Must be in the kitchen eating with his parents.

Zell strolled to the bathroom, instantly pulling his boxers free once he'd closed the door. Standing naked now, he walked over to the shower reaching past the curtain feeling around for the knobs, then he turned on the water.

A lonely spider dangled silently from it's resting place in the center of the wall. Zell watched it a moment then took the removable shower head from off its base and washed the creeping aracnaide down the drain. "Sorry spiderman, you're not getting a free show from me." He laughed to himself before stepping inside.

The water was a little too hot for his taste so he turned up the cold by a little bit. Zell's shower was brief and he made sure to use his mother's scented soap, but watered down heavily and mixed with a little ivory so his father wouldn't smell it and cast suspicion. Zell got out, dried off, and got ready to go.

Closing his bedroom door after him, Zell dropped his towel and picked his clothes up from the bed to put them on... Wait a second. He could have sworn he left the closet door opened. He walked cautiously over to it, hearing a stream of giggles, just as he thought he would. Yanking the doors opened in one swift motion, he pulled the Peeping Tom-girl out of his closet pushing her down on the bed.

Selphie broke out into a fit of laughter and tried to push him off because, after all, he was still naked. "Aaahhh! Zell... stop." She laughed again, pushing his hands away. "Stop tickling me! Heelp!"

Zell laughed straddled Selphie laughing too. "Ooh baby, that's what I like." Hearing a low groan sound outside of the door, Zell's eyes widened and he covered the girl's mouth indicating with a finger to his lips for her to be quiet. He let her up, quickly grabbing his clothes.

"Ssshhh, you want my parents to catch us?" He asked in all seriousness.

After Selphie caught her breath, she sat straight up on the bed and shrugged. "I don't think your father would care too much." The two of them looked towards the door hearing footsteps move away from it.

"Wonderful." Muttered Zell. He could only imagine what was going through whichever parent that was' head. "It's gonna be a loooong day, if that was my father." He said to no one in particular. Checking the time, he sees 9:40. Zell spread his arms when he was finally dressed and asked. "How do I look?"

Selphie cocked her head looking him up and down. "I've seen it, but to an untrained eye, really cute." She stressed the 'really' with a bounce up and down. "Now, let's go pick up the man of your dreams."

Reaching for her, Zell grabbed a handful of shirt and pulled her back. "Remember, you're just here for the ditch-buddy part." Selphie rolled her eyes. "Not to steal the show; if he is straight.. I don't want him finding you charming or funny, got it."

Selphie grinned hearing that and nodded. "Right. But how can I not be myself?"

Zell scoffed with laughter, and shoved her out of his room. When the pair of them got downstairs, his mother and father were whispering to each other but they paused seeing their son and Selphie at the foot of the stairs. 'Here it comes.' Thought the blond.

"Have fun, sweetie." His mother said.

"Yeah, as much as you want." Added his father.

Brandy looked at her husband, slapping him in the arm. "Don't listen to him, just take it slowly, okay." A proud smile lit up her face.

Selphie suppressed her laughter looking as though she was more than ready to go by then. Zell couldn't wait to leave. "We're going to the mall, I'll be back..." He wasn't sure. "Whenever. Bye."

The two of them walked out the door and rushed down the street laughing. "Parents are so dumb." Declared Selphie, swinging around a pole.

Zell was already feeling knotted up inside, he didn't need this. Maybe Selphie wouldn't have to go after all, he could have fun with Locke under supervision.

"Uh-oh." He heard her saying. Looking up, Zell asked.

"What?"

"You've got that whole," Waves her hands infront of her. "hide-when-he-answers-the-door look on your face. Don't tell me you're chickening out already?"

Zell shook his head. "No, no it's nothing like that." He shoved his hands into his pockets. "I just thought that maybe you didn't have to leave so soon."

Selphie's face twisted to confused. "Wait a minute. We spent ten years on the plan for when this day finally came, and now that it's here, you're gonna act like a baby?" She had a point.

He and Selphie had made a plan like this when he liked this one boy from middle school. That was back when he was in denial about himself, and he thought it would be a better idea to just have Selphie along until he felt the need to be alone with his crush to see if it was true.

But it never exactly happened. The boy he had feelings for had multiple girlfriends, and got one of them pregnant when he was a junior. But luckily the summer had given him Cloud, to let him know his true self. And now that he does, Zell's ready to go the extra mile that he and Cloud never got to. It's what his first love would have wanted, right?

"I won't chicken out." Zell finally said.

Slapping him on the back Selphie cheered. "Good for you."

They walked along silently the rest of the way. When they arrived at Locke's house, the brunet was just closing the front door saying goodbye to his parents.

"Hi, Locke!" Selphie said right away.

Locke smiled and waved at her. "Hey, Zell." Said the brunet.

Locke looked gorgeous today! He had on another bandana, this time it's blue, that really brought out the hazel color of his eyes. Locke's shirt was a button down blue jean, that had a design of blue and green plaid on the flaps at the bottom. His jeans were the exact same blue as the shirt and even his sneakers were different from the red and black ones he had on yesterday.

"Where are we heading?" The third in their trio asked.

'Uh-oh!' Zell thought. He hadn't exactly planned that far ahead.

"First, we should go to the batting cages, then we can get some pizza at lunch aaaand,"

Zell smiled at his bestfriend while thinking. 'Thank the Gods for Selphie Tilmitt.'

The three of them walked along the streets chatting casually about this and that; it wasn't a short walk either; however, they are young and energetic so the distance took up no time all. 20 minutes on foot, and after a quick soda break once they arrived, they were ready with challenges and prizes for whomever was the best of the day.

"You ever bat before?" Zell asked Locke, who shrugged.

"Not really. At my old school I didn't really like sports." He tapped the bat to the side of his foot as he's seen on television. "Only time I ever played was when I was forced to during gym." Locke slipped on a pair of gloves that were sitting in a bin for the taking. "Maybe you could give me some pointers?" He asked casually.

Zell's cheeks flared up again, causing a stammer when he replied. "Ye-... uuuh sure."

Selphie sucked her lips into her mouth to avoid laughing. Zell never acted like this around anybody, and she'll just love getting on him about it later.

"Thanks, I'd hate looking like an ass out there." Locke stood from the bench to ready himself.

Selphie shoved some gloves against Zell's chest; and she whispered sharply. "Follow him, dummy." She then gave him a bat, pulled him up from the bench and shoved him in Locke's direction.

He growled turning to face her. "Selphieeee."

The hyperactive girl gave him a thumbs up and got her bat. "I'll be at the end." She called and walked off in said other direction.

Locke smiled, and turned to Zell saying. "She's nice. I wish I knew people like that when I was growing up."

Zell nodded. Selphie Tilmitt may not be the original mold, but she's number one in his world. Alone with Locke, who's smiling at him so gorgeously. Zell thought he'd meet his end when he stood behind him, his weight leaned against Locke's back, his crotch barely away from the heat it thirsted for.

"Thanks for helping me, even if we're competing." Locke whispered.

Zell gulped. Private volume. He's not gonna make it through the day.