Final Fantasy - All Series Fan Fiction ❯ Winter Bath ❯ Winter Bath ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Little request fic done by HBKTheIcon.

The challenge?

A fic with just Rikku and Yuna, set in the Hot Springs, during the Uniform Search mission. Also, a foot fetish. ^^()

Well here it goes! Oh, and this one might be less tasteless than my previous X-2 fic. I apologize, if it is.

Disclaimer: Don't own anything, not even the plot really.

Spoilers: Up to Chapter 3.

Summary: Um... if you want one, please reread the challenge


*~*~*~*~*


"Aww... Paine you don't want to join us?" Rikku pouted, making her voice whine.

Paine threw the Al Bhed girl a glare that would have melted others into nothingness. Rikku didn't even flinch. Paine rolled her eyes and walked away.

"If yourself and Yuna are going to indulge yourselves with a sedative, then someone has to stay alert and keep an eye out for fiends and other people," Paine stated matter of factly, crossing her arms over her chest.

Yuna looked at Rikku and gave her a 'What can you do?' look and nodded at Rikku. Paine turned on her heel and headed to the front entrance of the Hot Springs, sword hanging by her side, ready for use. Grasping onto Yuna's hand, Rikku quickly pulled her towards the Hot Springs at a full blow run, face alight with laughter and the promise of enjoyment soon to come.

"S-slow down Rikku! It's not going anywhere!" Yuna spoke to her, trying not to slip on the rocks that lay with a misting of water.

Rikku giggled in a childish manner and only proceeded to pull Yuna along faster, not caring if she slipped and fell on the rocks.

"When we fall and get hurt, it's your entire fault you know. I blame you," Yuna said, a frown forming on her face.

Rikku slowed down, albeit you couldn't really tell. Yuna sighed and had to acquiesce the fact that Rikku had indeed complied. Shrugging in a sudden burst of exhaustion, she let herself be tugged along. Rikku suddenly stopped short, and Yuna crashed into the younger girls' back, nearly knocking her over.

"Rikku!" Yuna chided, as she managed to regain her balance.

Rikku turned with an apologetic smile. "Sorry Yunnie! I just got over excited, then forgot that the edge was so close," she replied, with honesty etched into her eyes.

Yuna shook her head and had to smile. Suddenly, she was hit square in the face with a red, yellow and orange object. She pulled it from her face and looked at it. "Rikku what the hell are you doing?!"

"Well we're here to take a bath, right Yunnie? Can't expect me to do that in all my clothes and gear and stuff, can you?"

Yuna blushed, but nodded at the simple logic she'd forgotten about. Being polite, she quietly turned around, so her back was to Rikku, allowing her to undress in privacy.

"Yuna... We're past all that modesty and formality. We've seen each other before, and it's not a big deal!"

"Well yes, but those times were in the midst of... passion. Right now, you're just stripping! I believe that calls for a moderate sliver of decorum!"

Rikku snorted in laughter, and the undeniable sound of splashing water was all that made Yuna turn around. She gasped at the sight before her, and felt her breath catch in her throat, and her lower regions stir with pent up energy.

Rikku had just emerged from underneath the water, hair thrown back from her face, dripping with excess water. Her naked body dripped and glistened with fresh droplets of warm water. Yuna's eyes became glued to a single drop as it sluiced its way down Rikku's body, starting at her collarbone, and followed its path down the top of her swelling breast, over her erect nipple, down her contracting abdomen, along the right side of her hip, and down lucidly along her inner thigh, where it hit the water, and mingled with the other drops that had taken the same path.

Rikku shifted under Yuna's coveting gaze, and had to smile albeit it was almost unnoticeable. She turned, and sunk down in the water, so that it gently lapped just above her breasts, and began to swim away. From behind her, she heard a choked sound, and heard the noises of buckles and strings being pulled and plucked at, and the rustle of fabric hitting the ground. The next thing she knew, she was being grabbed under the water, by arms around her waist, and pulled back against an equally nude and excited female body.

"Was all this a set up to make Paine jealous, Rikku?" Yuna inquired a slight pant to her breath.

"She shouldn't be jealous. We all share each other. Today... I just want you for myself. Is that a crime?" Rikku remarked happily.

Yuna had to nod in agreement with her. Their tirades tended to leave them all a little drained. It was nice that they weren't the types to be jealous if only two of them coupled. They each respected the wishes that sometimes, three people to make love to was hard. So they enjoyed the couplings in which they were only one on one.

"If Paine were here, things would just be complicated. Besides, you and I both know that sometimes she isn't up to fun, and can even be a stick in the mud. As long as we all know that we all love each other, then we don't have to worry about what the left out one thinks or feels, because she knows she's loved, no matter what we do with each other," Rikku continued, love, adoration and respect in her words.

Yuna believed every word. Rikku was right, they may have been a triad, but they knew that sometimes they each needed a little break from the 3 of themselves, and little one on one sessions were privy to them at such times. As if the seriousness of conversation was too much to sustain, Yuna suddenly attacked Rikku's neck with her lips and teeth, worrying the skin, leaving marks, which she soothed by running her tongue over them quickly.

Rikku arched into the mouth that feasted on her neck, and let out a strangled cry of delight, which Yuna almost absorbed into her own body. Suddenly, Rikku felt cold as Yuna backed away from her, and gave her a saucy smile at the younger girl and winked her blue eye, sending a 'come hither' look at the blonde Al Bhed. Rikku was more than eager enough to follow her. She swam after Yuna, but was stopped abruptly, at leg's length from the chestnut haired girl.

"Yunnie..." Rikku whined, lust and excitement underlying her words.

Yuna grinned, and began to maneuver her leg up and down, teasingly rubbing at Rikku's abdomen in circular motions. Rikku felt her knees weaken, and she sunk into the warm water, until her chin was just about touching it. Yuna mover her leg up just a bit higher, placing it gently between the swell of Rikku's breasts. Rikku slid her hand from her side to cup the heel of Yuna's foot, holding it in place almost; not quite guiding it to where she wanted to be touched the most.

"You're such a tease Yunnie. You're so bad..." Rikku managed to gasp out in panting breaths.

"I know. I learned from the best my dear Rikku, did I not?" Yuna asked innocently, both knowing full well that she had indeed learned from the best.

Yuna gently retracted her foot from Rikku's grasp and slid it to the right slightly, using her toes to lovingly caress the pert nipple that twitched in response, and if it could, hardened more at the caress. Rikku threw her head back and gave a guttural cry of ecstasy. Yuna smiled sweetly, and slid her foot across Rikku's chest to her other breast and caressed it as well. Then she pulled her foot out of the water, lightly touching the girl's face, as if her foot was an adoring hand. Rikku nuzzled into the fondle, and gasped in shock when Yuna slid her foot back to her right nipple, which sent goose bumps along her flesh, as her foot was chilled from the air above the water.

Yuna looked at the blonde and grinned at the flush that was spread across her cheeks and nose, making her look even more childish. "You're so beautiful when you're like this Rikku. I can't tell you how much I want to just take your expression and bottle it up. Your cries and sounds are such a turn on, that I can't help but make you want to writhe and moan more," Yuna stated emotion ladening her words.

Rikku couldn't make a coherent word or thought, except making her body arch up into the caress that Yuna was giving her. Yuna just smiled again and teasingly slid her foot down her breasts, across her abdomen and tickled her navel lightly. Rikku giggled lightly, and bit back the giggles as Yuna's roaming foot barely caressed the sensitive area between her legs.

"Y-Yuna! What the ..." Rikku found herself unable to finish her sentence as Yuna began to delicately massaged Rikku's nether lips, using the utmost caution and moving at an almost snail's pace, as to not cause undo injury.

Yuna smiled again, and withdrew her leg, curling it back into her body, and resting it under her other leg. She pushed forward, and wrapped her hands around Rikku's upper arms, and kissed her, melding their lips together lovingly. Lightly, she ran her tongue against her lover's lips, begging for entrance. Rikku let out a breathy moan, that Yuna swallowed, and used it as an oppertunity to delve her tongue inside, to coax Rikku's own to try to dominate. They let their tongues caress and taste each other until the need for air pulled them apart. They sat, gasping, facing each other, and trying to get air back into their heads when Yuna reached a hand back into the water.

Rikku gasped again, and without her mind thinking, spread her legs wider apart, letting Yuna's hand flit down into the private niche of her body. Around Yuna's finger, the water acted as a natural stimulant, and natural aid, allowing Yuna to ever so carefully slide her first two fingers into Rikku's engorged opening. Yuna let her face break into a content smile as she gently slid her fingers out, then ever so slowly back in.

"D-don't tease me! Please Yunnie... Please!" Rikku whimpered, trying to impale herself back onto the questing and thrusting fingers.

"All right Rikku. No more teasing. I promise. There's been enough of that for today," Yuna replied, jabbing her fingers rather harshly for a thrust, reveling in the squeal of bliss Rikku let forth.

Yuna pressed her lips to Rikku's again, trying to stifle the blonde's cries, making them into her own personal cries. Her fingers began a sensuous dance of their own, caressing along her lover's rippling inner walls. The parody of intercourse was too much. Yuna slid her mouth down Rikku's neck, nipping again, before abandoning it for the swelling breasts. Her teeth worried a nipple gingerly as her fingers spread apart, opening the blonde more, bringing the pleasure level another notch higher. Suddenly, they creeped deeper than they'd been going in a final thrust, and before Rikku could even give a breath of warning, her walls clamped down tightly, squeezing and clamping down, not wanting to release them.

"Yunnie....." Rikku whined out, as her orgasm hit her in a full force wave.

Yuna watched, eyes glowing with lust and pleasure, as her lover writhed in her arms and in the steamy water. Tenderly, she withdrew her fingers and brought them to her mouth, licking and suckling them clean, relishing the taste of the pureness of the water, mixed with Rikku's essence. She closed her eyes, throwing her head back, letting out a pleased whimper.

"You taste delicious Rikku. I love it," Yuna whispered, unfulfilled desire dripping over her words.

Abruptly, she stood up, and began to slowly make her way back to where their clothes were laying on the warm rocks. Rikku let her get about as far away as she could, before her sated brain realized that Yuna hadn't gotten her turn. She jumped up onto wobbly legs, and teetered as fast as she could to Yuna's side, and grabbed the older girl's wrist.

"Where do you think you're going? I'm not done with you quite yet;" Rikku rolled out smoothly, pulling them back out to their former depth.

Running her hands down Yuna's sides, she lovingly kissed her and brought her hands up along the front of her body, stopping them at her abdomen to squeeze the already contracting muscles. She pulled their mouths apart, loving the swollen look of Yuna's lips, knowing her own matched. She blazed a path of tender kisses along Yuna's throat, down the center of her breasts, and along her stomach, slowly sinking to her knees as she peppered her lips lower, laving at parts of her flesh that were more tender than others.

Yuna looked down, and realization hit her like a ton of bricks. Rikku knelt in water up to the bottom of her breasts, that lapped at her nipples. Her small lover's face was level with her entrance, and Rikku looked fit to feast on the offered meal. Yuna felt her knees tremble, and Rikku threw her hands up to splay Yuna's thighs apart more, opening the chestnut haired girl more.

"Let's see if I can turn your taste into my aphrodisiac," Rikku said, grin in place on her face as she looked up, their gazes meeting. Yuna's expectant and wondering; Rikku's lusting and hooded with passion.

Suddenly, Rikku plunged her face forward; burying her nose in Yuna's soft pubic hair, while her tongue lapped gently at the juices that had escaped from when Yuna had been pleasuring her. The taste mixed with the water heightened Rikku's senses, pushing her back up the plateau towards another incoming orgasm. Her tongue slipped and maneuvered along the inside of her lips, and slipped out to tease gingerly at Yuna's clitoris, flicking it several times. Yuna moaned and threw her head back, arching her back and neck, sliding a hand down to entangle in Rikku's blonde tresses, pulling, but not harshly. Rikku groaned at the slightly rougher treatment and doubled her efforts, laving harder, flicking her tongue faster. Her free hand slid down between her own legs and began to tease herself into orgasm. Her scream was muffled into Yuna's nether region, and she felt more evidence of Yuna's oncoming release.

Pulling her mouth away for a brief moment, she looked up at Yuna's face, eyes closed in rapture, mouth hanning open in a small 'o' of enthrallment and bliss. "Come for me Yuna. Let me know that I pleased you," Rikku whispered.

Those few words sent Yuna crashing over the precipe of orgasm. She came, screaming Rikku's name as Rikku relatched her mouth to Yuna's center and lapped up everything that Yuna put forth to offer, until Yuna's knees gave out, and she collapsed into the water, Rikku cradling her gently in her arms.

"That was... shattering," Yuna stammered out with a giggle.

Rikku giggled back, and they sat in the water, letting it wash away all remnants of their activity from their bodies. Together, they climbed on uncertain feet and with a bit of stumbling, they made it to their clothes. Sitting on the rocks, they took their time redressing, pausing occasionally to give each other a tender kiss or a loving caress. Once they were both in order, they looked at each other and grinned.

"Love you Yunnie," Rikku stated, ruffling her hair.

Yuna nodded. "Same here Rikku. And you too Paine!" She yelled out.

Farther down the path, Paine sat on watch duty still, and nodded her head in acceptance, but didn't yell back. Rikku and Yuna looked at each other and blushed then took off running for Paine, their brief respite from missions over for the time being. They could come back later, after things had died down.

*~*~*~*~*

Hah! Took me a while, but I got it done! I love it!!! It's good, to me anyways. I think that I went overboard on the smut. Did that meet your requirements HBK? I hope so. I don't want to rewrite it. *looks at length and whimpers at thought of having to rewrite it* Well, review please everyone!