Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Emblem ❯ Chapter 1 : First Day of School ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

O,O

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Review please just so I know that my first FanFic was great :]

Please an Thank You

______________________________________________________________ __________

This is how my story begins… its an alternate universe where everyone is in a school… All characters are straight from the fire emblem : Rekka no ken Game…
SO SHALL WE BEGIN!!! MHMM KAY!!!
________________________________________________________________ ________

Today was Mark's first time to be at high school.

Mark : Oh man I wonder how every is over there…. Heh better brace myself for the worse O_O''

Mark entered his new high school wondering of the worse like getting bullied or beaten up. As he entered the school he noticed a couple of girls in the hallway.

Mark : >_>'' She's cute.

Mark glanced at his schedule and headed for his first class. He entered his class as the teacher glanced at him icily.

Teacher : Take a seat ):<

Mark was surprised he didn't even introduce him…

Mark : Im Surprised he hasn't been fired yet >.>''

Mark took a seat and glaced around the class. The girl he saw in the hall was sitting right beside him. She took a glance at him and smiled. Mark got a strange feeling come through him as he blushed. As they went through the class he noticed that she had fallen asleep in the middle of class and the teacher was coming right down the seats speaking about something about how mean he could be. Mark had no time to think and just simply screamed waking her up instantly. She jumped up surprised and looked around. Everyone was too focused staring at Mark that they haven't even noticed she was just waking up.

Mr. Keiich : Mhmm, turns out our newest student has already disrupted our class how about you step out of our class until you come back to your senses.
_______________________________________________________________ _________

Mark sat outside of the class embarrassed. As he sat there for a few minutes he noticed that the girl had come out.

Mark : What are you doing out here?

Teenage Girl : sigh he found out that I feel asleep in class. Hector has always been getting me in trouble for a while now.

Mark: Im sorry do you mind if I get a name ^^''

Teenage Girl : Oh I'm sorry, I'm Lyn

Mark : Hello I'm Mark. Is that teacher always that hot headed?

Lyn : Heh you don't know the half of it -.-

Lyn took a glance at him and gave him a nice smile. Mark couldn't help but smile largely back.

Well my first FanFic hope you enjoyed it. Well this is only the start itll get much more interesting :D