Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Fire Emblem ❯ Chapter 8 : The Escape ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sorry, but I forgot about my fanfic and alsooooooooo I was going to do it on a friday Saturday or Sunday… but I was out for the entire weekend :D

We'll Heres your Chapter you Greedy people!!

and Carol!!
_______________________________________________________________ _________

Lyn woke up to find herself in a cage, her entire body chained to the wall. She tried to focus on her surroundings.

Lyn : Uh… err… where am I?

Lyn struggled a little to see if she could make some chains loose. Then she heard footsteps and jerked upright to see who it was. A heavily cloaked man walked in and grabbed her by the neck.

Cloaked Man : My, my? You're as beautiful as I heard.

Lyn : Who are you…

Cloaked Man : Hmm… I'm a man with a dream to take over your kingdom…

He turned around abruptly to let his cloak fly around his body.

Cloaked Man : *sigh* As kidnappers using you as bait to lure the kingdom to me is a simple plan isn't it?

He turned his head to face hers.

Cloaked Man : No… this had careful planning… sadly I used all my profit to hire this assassin… Jaffar!!!

Jaffar appeared from pure air and gave Lyn a cold stare.

Lyn : Who are you guys…

Cloaked Man : It'd be better if you didn't know. Bye-Bye Lyn… See you soon.

He laughed a maniacal laugh as he disappeared into the dark. Jaffar stared at her… watching her every move. Lyn Started to sob… thinking what might have happened to her uncles, aunts, and cousins that lived in the castle. For the next hour she sobbed there while Jaffar stared at her…

Jaffar : Could you please stop crying…

Lyn : *sniff* Huh?

Jaffar : I can't bear to watch a girl cry…

Lyn : Then why don't you just leave!

Jaffar : Because I've been ordered to watch you…

Lyn : Why does it matter to you so much… *sniff*

Jaffar : Because… because I spent every waking moment to see a girl I love cries because her mother couldn't just accept her… wouldn't even hold her… even when she was small…. Why? Why couldn't she have a good family that would care for her as I do… protect her?! Not make her cry every single day…

Lyn : *sniff* I don't understand…

Lyn Could see a tear run down his cheek… dripping into the puddle down below… he took out a dagger and Lyn had a sense of fear crawl down her spine…

Lyn : He… he… doesn't plan on killing me…

Jaffar slashed away as Lyn closed her eyes trying to bear whatever pain might come… she opened her eyes and to her surprise he had cut her chains releasing her from her cage. Lyn looked up until her eyes met his.

Lyn : but… why?

Jaffar : I have my reasons… now go… there's a secret entrance next to the bookcase when you find it… run… if I am ordered to chase you I can't hold back on you… now hurry up you at least have someone to return too…

Lyn couldn't help but smile stand up and run away… she found the entrance and had left… the outside of the prison was on top of a hill next to the city.
_________________________________________________________________ _______

The Cloaked Man appeared behind Jaffar and seized him in a trapping spell.

Jaffar : Ur… urgh… Nergal!!

Nergal : Humph… I saw what you did you little fucker… I think we may need to discipline you. Tsk. Tsk.

Nergal closed his hand as Jaffar felt a force crush him from all sides of his body… he screamed as the pain rose and blood spurted out of his mouth.
________________________________________________________________ ________

Oh No! Will Jaffar be killed and crushed by Nergal's evil hands! We'll have to see on the next Dragon Ba--- Erm… Fire emblem!

There is your chapter you greedy people!!

and Julie!