Fire Emblem Fan Fiction ❯ Sky Angel ❯ Hardships ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue: Rest and Relax
 
The sound of metal clashing filled the night air. Two soldiers glared each other in the eye as they found each other matched up as equals. “So, I see you've been practicing Sain eh?”said Kent who was also known as The Crimson Shield for his red amour and great skills as a knight that made him a Paladin. “Yes, I have Kent” Sain answering Kent's question.
 
Sain sent his Steel Sword flying towards Kent's shoulder. Kent ducked and jabbed the end of his Iron Sword into Sain's stomach sending him flying into the muddy ground hard. “I just cleaned this!” Sain groaned at Kent. Kent laughed and said to Sain “Sain it's not the amour that makes the knight-”. Sain cut off Kent. “Then what?” Sain asked. “It's the person and skills”. Sain groaned and Kent lent out a hand and helped Sain up.
 
 
Chapter 1: Hardships
 
Priscilla rested her head upon the soft grassy hill. Ales something made Priscilla at unease. “Lady Priscilla are you out here?” a somewhat familiar voice shouted. Priscilla rose from the ground and looked through the darkness to see Erk searching for her. Erk stopped. “Where could she be?” he asked himself. `Well I knew my silence wouldn't last forever' Priscilla thought.
 
Wil brought his bow up close to his face and pulled an arrow from his back. He aimed then released his grip and the arrow went flying and hit its target. But…..
Rebecca had a bit of trouble trying to get her target inside the arrow went flying into a person.
 
“LOOK OUT!” was the last words Bartre heard before an arrow went flying towards him. He ducked his head luckily, but he hit his head on a rock. “Bartre? Bartre?”. Serra looked over at Bartre who had a big bump on his forehead. She pulled out a heal staff and brought to his head.
 
Serra mumbled a few words and the heal staff glowed and healed Bartre quickly. Bartre managed to get up without asking what happened for some reason.
 
5 hours later...
 
Florina jerked up from her bed with sweat rolling down her face all over.
Priscilla woke up and rubbed her eyes and looked at Florina.
 
“Are you alright Florina?”. Florina shook her head and smiled.
 
“Thanks I'm fine Priscilla” Florina said to Priscilla. The two friends hugged.
Wil rubbed his neck and threw on his amour, `Another night, another excuse to be on guard duty'. He walked out of the tent and saw Florina running with her peagsi, Vera.
`What could she be doing?' Wil wondered.
 
“Come on Vera we'll be late!”. Florina went running trying to find a way to hope on Vera without falling.
 
Priscilla pulled out of her tent with her horse, Mio. “Now where did Florina go?” Priscilla asked her four legged mate. “Ah, there she is! Mio come on!”, Priscilla hopped on Mio then went riding fast to catch up Florina and see what that girl was up to.
 
Florina jumped on Vera as she took off for the skies. But, something went terribly wrong! Just as Florina jumped on Vera she fell off halfway in the air.
 
“F-F-LORINA!” Priscilla screamed while trying to find a way to catch Florina. “Oh no! Florina!” Wil shouted while also running to save Florina.
 
Serra, Rebecca, Lyn and Crystal pulled out of the tent only to see Florina falling from the sky. Crystal was the one who Lyn found a year back in Sacene.(Sorry if it's spelled wrong).
 
“Ehhhhhhh-Ahhhhh!” Florina screamed at her loudest as she fell faster and fast towards the ground. Everything was spinning so fast Florina felt like her stomach did summersaults. Vera looked down at her owner and swooped down to get her owner.
 
Lyn and Crystal ran only to see Florina fall straight into a lake.
 
“Florina!!” Lyn and Crystal screamed frantically trying to see if Florina could hear them.
 
Florina opened her drowsy eyes in the cold clear water. `So….pe..ac..e.ful..' Florina thought before she lost all conciseness. Just as her eyesight began to get blurry she saw a dark figure pull up to her.
 
`W..h..o.?'
 
-----------------------------
End of chapter 1 also I do not own FIRE EMBLEM! I REPEAT I DON'T OWN IT!