Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ In Love With The Zodiac ❯ Non Occultus ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
S.N.: I’m just full of ideas now. Especially with how I’m just sitting here eating homemade macaroni and cheese with cut-up hotdogs in it. I still prefer the cheap crap in a box. n.n; Rough meaning of the title is “ not hidden”. In addition, yes, your skin is your largest organ and external one, as far as I know. After this will be a Kazuma/Kagome as the third one shot (dedicated to Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami for the idea). … Wait, I say anything I’ll give away what’ll happen… Bit weird though.

Akito - 19, Kagome - 19

Disclaimer: still the same. Look at the first chapter to know it. T.T still cannot find my anime!

---

Non Occultus

“You didn’t forget.” sterling blue eyes looked up to the man who entered her room. Her blue-black tresses obscured her vision of him and she didn’t want to brush her bangs away in his presence.

“Of course I didn’t, Kagome.” it was sort of a reply. His sky blue eyes, that looked a grayish-lavender in the dark, watched her. His short dark hair fell into his eyes as he looked directly at the girl -no- young woman.

He watched as her eyes kept a veiled threat in them. Her skin was an unusual pale color. Her hair and eyes stood out prominently against the large organ. Her bangs grew out in the time she was here.

Kagome watched as Akito came closer, her left hand came up to rest on her right hip. Where the completed jewel she sought after for four years resided. It went back in her body when she joined the last shard to the nearly whole marble.

Inuyasha didn’t get his wish to be a full youkai nor Kikyo becoming alive again. The selfish hanyou. Now she could see why Sesshoumaru didn’t like him. He was selfish, arrogant, and most of all idiotic.

“Will you tell me more of this… sacred jewel?” Akito asked. Ever since he had kept her here, it appeared he was rubbing off on her. Her attitude mirrored his.

“Only if I can get outside, if only for a minute.” came the reply. She wished to see the sun. Was that too much to ask for? Would she be able to ever see her family again? Kagome disappeared so abruptly that they must think that she had been kidnapped or something!

“Hmm. I’ll think about it. It’ll depend on how much you tell me of th jewel.” the head of the Sohma family knell in front of Kagome, his face close to her’s, “And if you corporate.”

His cold, pale hands wound their way into her dark tresses, getting a strong hold on her hair. Akito pulled back her head, exposing her throat to him. The head of the family lowered his lips to her throat, nipping and sucking.

She knew why he was doing this. He wanted to see her as a submissive bitch. Snorting at him, she clenched her fists, only for a harder tug on her hair. How she hated her hair being pulled in anyway, even if it were being put up in a ponytail or something.

‘I’m only doing this so I can get outside, maybe even to use the phone.’ ran through her head as he body protested to the pulling of her scalp. The burning sensation brought tears to her eyes.

Akito smirked onto her throat. He knew she wanted to rebel against him, but at the same time she wanted to see the sun. Allowing a dark smile crawl its way onto his face, he unwound his hands and pushed the priestess onto her back.

His sky blue eyes watched as he hands went to her scalp. The head of the family got up and went over to Kagome. He leaned over her and bent down, getting each wrist in his hands and straddled her hips.

Her piercing eyes met his, glowing with anger and confusion. The young woman was so easy to read. Even after she was his for the first time, she was still innocent in a dark way and longed for freedom.

“I won’t go that far this time. Next time, maybe.” he stated as if it were the weather. The confusion and anger dimmed a bit in her eyes, yet they pierced his soul, his very being. That’s what attracted him to her, that and she sensed the curse upon his family and himself.

Akito could feel something in her, not this jewel she claimed was real, but something else. He knew he had a twisted way of caring for her, but he still cared. Was she ill or something.

“Are you feeling all right? You look exceptionally pale this time-” Akito started to state his observation out loud.

“I’m fine.” Kagome ground out between he teeth. He wouldn’t find out, he couldn’t. The core of the curse probably wouldn’t like it. She would keep it from him as long as possible.

She didn’t look fine in his eyes. How come he didn’t see it before? She was too pale to be fine. Akito got up and off of her, he pulled her up by her wrists. Kagome’s kimono fell into its proper place as he pulled her after him.

Walking through the dark hallways was Akito’s specialty. He had done it when he was younger with Yuki in the dark room. As it got brighter in the hall, Kagome brought her free hand to shield her eyes.

When their trek ended, Akito opened the shoji door to his room. In the lighter part of the house, he could really see his caged flower in the light. Her hair and eyes stuck out contrastingly against her skin, she looked read to heave up what was in her stomach.

Her stomach… Akito allowed his eyes to fall to it. Her obi was tied loosely around it. In the dark room, you couldn’t tell the difference between it being tied tightly and it being loose.

Pulling her so she stumbled towards him, he let his free hand rest on her stomach. Kagome struggled against his hold on her wrist. No! but alas, no matter how hard she pulled, Akito would hold on tighter.

After a few minutes of pointless struggling, Kagome gave up and sunk to her knees. She didn’t care if Akito’s hand stayed the same and brushed against her as she went to her knees.

She vaguely felt his hold loosen a bit. “I’ll have Hatori check up on you.” ‘You don’t look fine and I want answers.’ he added silently to himself. The head of the Sohma family saw her nod her head black tresses falling over her shoulders. Why struggle when he was going to find out anyway.

Akito let her hand drop to the ground next to her. He knew she wouldn’t run. Not if he wasn’t fine as she said. If she was ill, he needed to get rid of the illness. He left his room to get a servant to go fetch Hatori.

Kagome looked around the room. This was Akito’s room. She saw it one time when she wandered into the gardens around the estate and saw him in the window. The priestess recognized the look if the room.

Her sterling eyes closed. As much as Kagome wanted this to be a secret, it couldn’t stay hidden any longer. Not with Hatori coming to check up on her. Her was to only one besides Akito who knew she was here. No one else though.

She wanted the truth out. It was a vague truth, but it wouldn’t be in a few months though. Kagome looked up when Hatori and Akito entered the room. They were going to find out what was being hidden.

The ryuu of the juunishi kneeled in front of her and took out his stethoscope. She breathed deeply when he asked her to. ‘They were going to find out.’ that was all that rang in her head.

He proceeded with the check up. Checking her vital signs, her throat. Akito watched all of this on the side lines. He noticed how Kagome looked too submissive and docile for his liking.

‘It’s not going to remain hidden anymore. They’ll find out.’

Hatori put his medical equipment away and looked at Kagome momentarily before looking Akito square in the eyes.

‘Here it comes…’

“She’s…pregnant, Akito.”

-Fin-

---

S.N.: n.n; Uhh… Yeah… don’t hurt me!! … Ahem. Anyway, next pairing; Kazuma/Kagome!!!! n.n R&R.