Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ friends? or even more? ❯ Chapter 21

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

First day of winter vacations and what do I do??? I write for u guys!!! Ok I am really really really sorry,,,,,, ,for not updating… but now be happy I have only 4 more pages to write and the story will be over, I'm posting this chappie the next one will follow in a weeks time so I think that before school starts again this story will be definitively finished….( starts to cry cuz her story is ending………then thinks…..that she will only have to start another one ïŠ)
 
Bubbles bursting…
 
( big spoiler… in my story AKITO is the way he was before the 97thchapter (or something like that) , because If I change that part everything changes….and I'm lazy and busy for the moment…) for those that know about the recent news in furuba just forget it, pretend that the story continues from the anime not the books
 
---reminder of what happened last time …. ---
 
“eh? Okay, it will be our secret… but… does that mean that you are my boyfriend now?” she asked.
 
“no” he answered.
 
“no? but I thought..”
 
“well you thought wrong” he said, interiorly he was laughing, tears were forming in her eyes.
 
“will you be my girlfriend?” he asked.
 
“eh? Yes…I mean if you want me to be” she said.
 
“then Now you are my girlfriend”
 
“oh I love you!” she cried hugging him, making him transform for the second time that day.
 
It is a happy day, he thought while she petted his ears, making him purr.
 
The next day, while Yuki and I were slowly cleaning everything and preparing to go back, Shigure and Tohru  were trying to enjoy their first day together. 
 
The new chappie… ON with the story!!!!!
 
 
“Good morning Shigure!” she said happily, she had made breakfast especially for him, and had been eager to spend as much time as possible with him. that's what she had planned while making breakfast, but now that he was awake, she wasn't as sure.
 
She didn't know how to act, there was an awkward silence in the air, he was thinking on how should he act with her, it's not everyday that he had the chance to tell exactly how he felt to a girl, who loved him back, and returned his feelings and who was YOUNGER than him.
 
He didn't know what to say , what to do, he was scared of the rumors that could make their way to his flowers ears, and people are not nice. He didn't care about her because she was new in his family, he cared for her because she was nice and kind, and completely selfless, sometimes too much, he wanted to be there for her, to be able to dry the tears she could have, the one with who she could celebrate her happiness, the one that was good enough for her.
 
He wanted to be all for her, because she was all for him.
 
After a night of thinking he still didn't know what to do, he wanted to show her the world. But he didn't know where to start.
 
“good morning dear light in my dark life of boreness… what should we do today?”
 
“eh…? I don't want to be a burden , you've done so much for me already,”
 
“oh I know, let's go to the attraction park, I'm sure that it will be fun.” he said, even though that he wanted to stay home. But if he stayed then his EDITOR would come and haunt him for the rest of the day.
 
 
*************at the same time*****-----+-+-+-+-+-+-++-+-+-+-+--+-
 
“Kureno, dial for me Shigure I would like  to talk to him, I'm sure that he will be happy with my new plan …” said a grinning Akito.
 
 
Yes…. They will thank me one day….he thought.
 
.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2 -+-+-+-+-+-+back to our couple…+-+-+-+2.2.2.2.2.2.2.2
 
 
They came back from their date, and Shigure was in his room pretending to be writing while Tohru was preparing supper.
 
 
He was thinking again… and it wasn't happy thoughts, he had seen the way the people had looked at them, some had a disgusted look that said `psycho after a young girl'
And some were `oh isn't it sweet he is taking his sister to the attraction park,' he had hated those parts. Tohru was too pure , to kind to see that kind of things, her heart wished happiness and kindness to everyone.
 
Then he had another problem, Yuki and Kyou, he had known, of course he had, he was a dog, he heard everything, the had smelled some of their emotions… he had known even before they knew, but now if Akito knew then it was another ball game… it would be hard to play with Akito's mind this time.
 
 
They would suffer, but how much? Would it touch other junyishi? He didn't know.
 
Ring………ring………….rin g….
 
He slowly rose from his computer and went to answer the phone
 
`'mosshi-mosshi!! You've reached my super spectacular secret message, I am NOT pretending to be listening… please leave your pleas for me and I'll call you back . don't forget to talk after the beep……….BEEEP'' he said happily to the phone.
 
He was curious, for once he was listening to Ayame's ideas, he hopped that the message would be entertaining…
 
 
He could hear someone breathe very deeply trough the line, and he just knew that he was in trouble…
 
`'SHIGURE!!! STOP PLAYING! And answer this damn machine! Or I'll come myself and make myself clear…'' he could hear Akito yell…
 
Yes he was in deep trouble, he now only hopped that Akito didn't just by mistake find out about him and Tohru.
 
`'oh it's you, AKITO-KUN! What a pleasant surprise, how are you?'' he was trying to smooth his masters mood…
 
`'stop pretending to care, and bring Kyou to me, I would like to meet him and reconsider my view of him…yes I would like to reconsider…'' Akito said, with a cold voice.
 
-click….
 
The line went dead, Akito had hung up.
 
He had to find Kyou, he had to find him fast…
 
 
-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*
 
u see!!!! I posted a whole chapter….twice as big as my usuals are…
 
time for the reviews…
 
try to find out what do I have in my mind for them … I would love to see your guesses  ^.^