Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Memories ❯ The Past ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
“Oh, come visit you today?” said Sey as she was painting her toes nails.
“Yeah just to talk,” said Tohru.
“Okay sure where do you leave?” Tohru gave her directions and said to go to the house about now. Hatori, Ayame, Shigure and Kyo waited for her to come and seemed extremely nervous. The door bell rang and Tohru went up and brought Sey into the living room.
“Hi Hatori,” she said Tohru hadn't even introduced Hatori, but she seem to know him and everyone else as she acknowledged them by nodding.
“Um….you know them Sey?” Sey sat down and looked at Hatori sadly and looked down at her hands.
“How have you been Sey, haven't seen you since well I can't really remember,” said Shigure. Ayame nodded. Silence stood in the room until Yuki came.
“Oh hello ……………Sey……” said Yuki calmly
“Ah………………Tohru asked me to come,”
“Really well we should talk some time but as you see I'm very busy I have to go to a meeting at school see you around Sey,” Yuki smiled and walked out the door.
“Well, there is not point in sitting in silence, Tohru this is Sey….she dated one of the sohma's that's how she knows us, understand Tohru?” said Hatori.?
“I will not say who she dated but, she has some tolerance that is some force to hug sohma's and not turn them into an animal; She also can erase memories, that's why I didn't really want you around her,” Sey sat not interrupting at all or moving. It seemed like she could no longer tolerate this and got up and left without getting her coat or phone.
“Is she okay?” Tohru said
“Akito wasn't always mad you know, when he was young, he meet Sey around 13 or 14, they were friends and never seemed to fight,” She must have dated Akito, I see know
“I'll drive you to drop off her things, but I have to go into the city so I can't take you back okay?” said Hatori. Tohru nodded and picked up her things and headed to the café.
 
Tohru headed to the café and say Sey sitting inside alone. She walked up and sat Sey's things down.
“You need to leave that family Tohru you understand,” she said as she drank down some tea.
“I won't,”
“You don't understand I'm not asking you to leave, I'm telling now do you understand?”
“I cant, I won't,” Tohru said sadly. Sey stood up and put on her coat, grabbed her phone and look Tohru in the eyes.
“You will unless you don't want your memories,” She left and slammed the door and headed to a cab. She had seemed so nice before I meet her. I wonder if she already knew about me before we meet. Tohru walked outside to find it was raining.
 
When Tohru got home the three sat there waiting for her it seemed. Shigure gave her a letter and she read it quickly.
Tohru go to the main house Sunday around 4:38.
 
I wonder why Tohru thought about all night. She remembered last time she had been there at that house when she formerly saw who Akito really was. The next day Hatori picked them up and drove to the main house. When they got out she saw Sey standing there in jeans with a white t-shirt with some company name and a tiny coat with her key chains hanging out of her pocket. Then Tohru all a sudden knew what was going to happen.