Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ The Call ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Me: Ayane Isozaki/female
Warning: Contains bad Language.
Couple in this chapter: None really.
Disclaimer: I do not own Fruits Basket and never will.
Credit: My friend Lettuce2005 helped me with the story “shocker”.
Chapter 5: The Call

"It's seems that little Momiji was enjoying our little predicament. So long have you been here Momiji?"
Momiji then comes out of the shadows "Long enough to see how much of a uke Kyo is, who would have ever thought?"
"What do you boys say to have a little threesome?" But before Yuki and Kyo could answer they heard the phone ring.
"Who could that be?” they all said in unison.


Momiji answers the phone.
"Sohma residence, who is speaking?"
"It's Hiro"
"Hi Hiro it's Momiji" Hiro then cuts him off.
"I want you and the others to come over, now"
"Um, but why?"
"Just come!"
"Okay."
"Bye."
"Bye."

"Who the hell was that?” Kyo asked waiting for an answer.
"It was Hiro, he wants us to come over right away."
"Hiro, what does he want; did something bad happen?" Yuki asks with a Puzzled, I'm pretty sure this is how it is spelled) face.
"I don't know, but let's go over and find out!" Momiji starts running down the stairs.
"Momiji!” Yuki yells so Momiji can hear him.
"What?"
"You might want to put some clothes on." >.>
"Hahaha."

---Later on, when they go to see Hiro---
 
When Kyo, Yuki, and Momiji get to Hiro's they see Haru with him.
(Yuki's Inner thoughts) Is Haru here because he knew I was coming?
“Hello.” Haru says but it seemed more directed at Yuki then it did Kyo and Momiji.
Haru continues, “ Hiro and I are planning to get married.”
Kyo's reaction, “What the fuck is wrong with you!”
Momiji's reaction, “Can I come to the wedding” <insert Momiji giggling here>
Yuki's reaction, “Um, are you two sure about this, are you even able to get married at your age”?
(Yuki's inner thoughts) `How dare he even think off marrying someone, I thought he liked me, wait a sec. Am I getting jealous?'
“Why do you care Yuki, you don't even like Haru, are you jealous?” Hiro says starting to get Yuki angry.
Jealous, that absurd I've never liked Haru; you can have him to yourself for all I care.
Haru had a hurt look on his face after hearing Yuki's comment, he's happy that he didn't turn black. “So, I was cooking, do you guys want any”?
“Sure I'd love some, Haru.” Momiji shows one of his huge happy grins.
“I'll eat it as long as you didn't put poison in it”.
“Kyo don't be rude.”
“Your starting to sound like Tohru, Momiji.” Kyo couldn't resist Momiji's cuteness so he did what he said; while Yuki just follows everyone to the
kitchen without saying a word.
Kyo takes a bit out of Haru's food, which he calls Haruno.
“Haru you know what I have to say about this food you made”.
“No, what?”
“This is the most nasty piece of shit, that I have ever fucking tasted”.
Lets just say that wasn't one of Kyo's smartest comments. Sadly for Kyo, Haru turned black.
“What an idiot”, Hiro says rolling his eyes.
“You got a problem with my food, then don't fucking eat it, you little basterd!” Haru's yelling could be heard from all over the house.
“You want to start a fight lets do this somewhere else!”
“Okay, cat boy, follow me!” Kyo starts walking quickly behind Haru, obviously ready to fight.
Once Haru and Kyo were in an empty room everything changed.
“Now that I have you alone with me all by myself we can have some fun Kyon Kyon.” Haru says with a seductive smile that even gives Kyo the creeps.
“Uh, what are you talking about?”
“You'll find, cat boy”.
 
Sorry this chapter is so short. I'll try to make the next longer.
 
~Ayane~