Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ Momiji's Ecchi Story: a.k.a. It's All About The Shota! ❯ Shigure's still on the lookout! ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Me: Ayane Isozaki
Warning: Theirs is none really.
Pairing: Shigure/Ayame
Disclaimer: I don't own Fruits Basket in anyway.
Info: This chapter will be in first person, just telling you so you won't be confused.
And there will also be fluff -aww-
 
 
Chapter 10: Shigure's still on the lookout!
 
Shigure's Pov
 
`I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored! I need something to do. -Sigh- I'll go and see if I can find Ayame, one more time,” I say to himself trying to get out of bed. I rush downstairs and heads outside slamming the door behind me. “Why do I have to be such a jerk? I hope Ayame won't be gone forever and out of my life. But maybe he'd be happier without me.' I stop my deep thinking and starts looking around town. But I stop walking when I feel something tugging at my pant leg. `It's a dog.' The dog staring up at me was obviously male, had thin brown fur, and hazel eyes. `What a cutie I should take him home with me,' I think chuckling. Later on I'm still searching for the snake with the dog right beside me. But eventually I get tired and while no one happens to be looking I changes into my dog form. `Great, I guess I should head home now. Ayame seems to be nowhere in site.' Seeing the frustration on my face the brown dog licks me trying to make me feel better. `If I can't find Ayame I'll just have this dog as my company. I know I won't be bored now.' I let the dog follow me to my house; which has been in good shape lately since Kyo hasn't been fighting with Yuki lately. Maybe Kyo has a crush on him; I'd sure like to see Yuki and Kyo screw each other. Man I am a pervert like everyone says. Well, now it's time for me to do things doggy-style. -chuckle-
 
---------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Ayame's Pov
 
“Mine, (A/N: It's pronounced “me-nay”) I'll be going out so don't worry about me okay.” I head outside and start heading to Shigure's house leaving my assistant Mine to make more dresses. `I don't know why I'm going to see him; maybe he'll apologize to me if he real cares, like he says he does. I don't know why I bother with all this; I shouldn't let him of the hook so easily. Man, I guess I'm just a really good person.' I finally reach my destination to see that it's quite quiet around here. Kyo's not fighting my baby brother, Tohru's pals aren't around, and little Momiji isn't laughing and giggling for the whole world to hear. Things just seem out of place. Then I look at one of the windows to see a light shining though the curtains. `Someone's home'! I don't bother to knock seeing as the door is open; I walk upstairs in front of Shigure's doorway to see that he's in his dog form lying upon another dog as well. “S-Shigure…”, I whisper. “First a women now animals how low can you go?” At that moment Shigure turns back to his human form not facing me but looking at the ground in spite of himself.
 
-----------------------------------------------------
Shigure's Pov
 
`This is horrible I know Ayame hates me more than he did before; what have I done?' “Ayame, no matter how many times I say sorry to you, I know it just won't be enough. I understand if you hate me forever, I disserve it. I've been nothing but a nuisance to you; you disserve better.” To
my surprise Ayame doesn't walk away, but comes over to me and wraps his hands over my body. “What are you doing, Aaya?” He then brings me closer to his body letting me brush agene his lower half. My eyes widen as I'm still in shock that the snake his in pummeling me with slaps but instead with kisses over my neck. “Ayame stop!” I try to push him off but all he does his grab on tighter. “Isn't this what you want Shigure, love,” Ayame says looking down at the floor. “Your right Aaya that is what I want, it's all I want,” I say putting my face on Ayame's chest while I begin to start bawling. “If loves what you want you can always turn to me, because I-I love you… Shigure Sohma.” I suddenly stop crying and open my eyes wide. `After all I did to him he still forgives me. “No matter how many people/animals you sleep with, I can't get myself to hate you.” I look up at Aaya who has tears now running down his face; even when he's sad he's beautiful. “Ayame, I love you but I don't want to hurt you anymore than I already have!”
“Shigure, I just don't care, as long as I know you still love me what ever you do wont ever make me hate you.” “Aaya,” is all I can get myself to say. “It's okay Gure-san; you want to watch some TV?” “Sure, and I'll make sure I'll never hurt you again.” “Thanks Gure, and one last thing.”
“What is it.” “You might want to put some clothes on.” Ayame gives me a big smile under his beautiful eyes, then gives me a quick kiss on the lips before heading downstairs.
 
I get some clothes on and head downstairs sitting next to my dearest Aaya-san. He then puts his right arm over my shoulder and begins to whisper naughty words in my ear which was starting to turn me on. I begin to moan at his words, till he stops and licks my cheek and then tells me something. “Gure-san how about you go get some porn from your collection upstairs.” Ayame then licks his lips slowly as I start to get the message. I then hop from the couch and head upstairs to get something from my stash of yaoi videos. “This looks good hope Aaya likes it...”
 
 
Wow, already at chapter 10. Time sure flies! Well hope you liked this chapter out of all the ones I made so far this one was my favorite. I'm glad these two got back together and the fluff was to die for on my opinion. And thank God for side stories, but this will have something to do with the others (Kyo and Momiji, etc…); which you'll have to wait for. Well I'll be writing more soon since it's been awhile. Bye!
 
~Ayane~